Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/19/2018 1:16 pm  #1

Could use some help

Hi guys, I could use some advice. I am on day 11 off the 25 day challenge and it seems to have gotten harder to keep up the positivity,  to not think about the other chic and to keep going on the challenge and keep believing.  I know that he is who I'm meant to be with and I believe he loves me and that we will be together. Just would like to not get low and delay my manifestation if that makes sense.  Thanks guys!

3/19/2018 1:42 pm  #2

Re: Could use some help

It's only human to get down sometimes. You don't have to be perfect at all times. Just keep imagining doing as Neville said, 'living in the end of the wish fulfilled', which means whatever your desire is, imagine that you already have it now. Do your best to disregard anything that doesn't contribute to creating that into a fact. Imagine the two of you in whatever the ideal relationship is to you as if it's already a fact now. When that becomes true, there won't be any other girl to worry about, so don't worry about her now. Neville said that imaginal acts harden into facts when persisted in over time, so persist as long as it takes and try not to get frustrated if it takes a while. It's like planting seeds. They take a while to sprout and grow. It's the same with these kinds of imaginal seeds that you're planting to imagine this relationship into being.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/19/2018 2:37 pm  #3

Cynthia wrote:

It's only human to get down sometimes. You don't have to be perfect at all times. Just keep imagining doing as Neville said, 'living in the end of the wish fulfilled', which means whatever your desire is, imagine that you already have it now. Do your best to disregard anything that doesn't contribute to creating that into a fact. Imagine the two of you in whatever the ideal relationship is to you as if it's already a fact now. When that becomes true, there won't be any other girl to worry about, so don't worry about her now. Neville said that imaginal acts harden into facts when persisted in over time, so persist as long as it takes and try not to get frustrated if it takes a while. It's like planting seeds. They take a while to sprout and grow. It's the same with these kinds of imaginal seeds that you're planting to imagine this relationship into being.

Thank you! I'm definitely doing major affirmations today Ann's believing that he only wants to be with me.  I didn't take a lot of time for visualizing this weekend and today I am for sure.  I needed this reminder and to continue to persist. Thank you again 😁

3/19/2018 2:50 pm  #4

You're very welcome.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera