Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2018 8:23 am  #11

Re: Has anyone Manifested their Ideal Text Using Veronica's Videos?

ReclaimingMyTime wrote:

madone87 wrote:

Β 
So it does mean that i shouldn't worry he didn't text or call?

I am learning too, but I believe you should focus exclusively what you want in the end.Β  Ignore current reality (him not texting/calling regularly).Β  However, if he does send aΒ  call or text here and there be very grateful for it because it might be like the first shoot of a plant.Β  Don't let the absence of those "signs" make you doubt.Β 

Ignoring the current reality is a tough job for me but i'm learning to. Some videos suggested to just accept what is. He did text and call for the last couple months and somehow stopped. So yes, I'm learning to not let the absence of those signs affecting me although honestly,Β  I have a huge doubt. I mean why on earth he don't do these simple things if he really into me? ;) (Sorry for being -ve somehow )

7/09/2018 11:36 am  #12

Re: Has anyone Manifested their Ideal Text Using Veronica's Videos?

madone87 wrote:

ReclaimingMyTime wrote:

madone87 wrote:

Β 
So it does mean that i shouldn't worry he didn't text or call?

I am learning too, but I believe you should focus exclusively what you want in the end.Β  Ignore current reality (him not texting/calling regularly).Β  However, if he does send aΒ  call or text here and there be very grateful for it because it might be like the first shoot of a plant.Β  Don't let the absence of those "signs" make you doubt.Β 

Ignoring the current reality is a tough job for me but i'm learning to. Some videos suggested to just accept what is. He did text and call for the last couple months and somehow stopped. So yes, I'm learning to not let the absence of those signs affecting me although honestly,Β  I have a huge doubt. I mean why on earth he don't do these simple things if he really into me? ;) (Sorry for being -ve somehow )

I felt bad yesterday because I got a call then no response to my call or text back I was a little mad actually why would you call me and then ignore me when I respond  but I think your right and a better way to look at it is as the a beginning shoot of your manifestation truth be told I think I got a little obsessive after listening to his voicemail so quite possibly why there was no other contact

Board footera