Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2018 7:10 pm  #1

Has anyone Manifested their Ideal Text Using Veronica's Videos?

Hi, I'd visualized my "temporarily removed lover" FINALLY sending me the words I long to hear...but alas, although she messaged me, she's still unfriendly/negative with me.  Would love to hear a success story about the text manifestation. A couple YouTubers have videos on this... my ideal message contains only one word and one emoji.. surely can't be too hard to manifest!  But the specific person still being stuck in such a place of resentment that seems to just harden rather than dissolve makes me lose hope to ever read such a message... Let me know your stories please! 

3/17/2018 7:36 pm  #2

Re: Has anyone Manifested their Ideal Text Using Veronica's Videos?

What is the point of focussing on getting a text? Is your ultimate goal only getting a text or is it having a relationship with this person? Go for the end result you want, not steps you think have to happen along the way. Imagine things being the way you ideally desire them to be as if you already have the desire, as Neville said, 'live in the end of the wish fulfilled'. You live from the end as if it is already yours, not think of it as if it is out there somewhere away from you.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/17/2018 7:41 pm  #3

Maybe focusing on getting a text seems more "doable" for those of us who think something like that is more realistic. But I suppose in my case it isn't. Of course I'd rather dwell on the wish fulfilled. I don't care how it gets to that point LOL. I have it in my mind that a text saying she misses me would be a sign that healing is occurring... but maybe my signs are coming in other ways..  she messaged me during a moment I was crying intensely (momentary loss of hope) and I failed to notice I had replied to her at 1:11.  Just a bit exhausted from keeping the faith and ignoring "what seems to be reality". Came here to get back on the horse, so to speak. Thanks for your feedback.

3/17/2018 7:47 pm  #4

If you want a healed relationship, that's what you should imagine that you have already because that's what you really want. Texts or phone calls or anything else that needs to happen to bring this about will then happen by default. Numbers don't mean anything, and signs follow, they don't precede.

Last edited by Cynthia (3/17/2018 7:51 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/18/2018 3:47 am  #5

I have gotten a text in the past from my POI using Veronica's original video about manifesting a text, it was worded in his own way but he told me what I wanted to hear. Cynthia is right, though. If the end goal is a renewed relationship, a text shouldn't be the end goal. Those will come along with said relationship. 

Focus on the end result and know that it is yours. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

6/21/2018 8:20 am  #6

Serendipity wrote:

I have gotten a text in the past from my POI using Veronica's original video about manifesting a text, it was worded in his own way but he told me what I wanted to hear. Cynthia is right, though. If the end goal is a renewed relationship, a text shouldn't be the end goal. Those will come along with said relationship. 

Focus on the end result and know that it is yours. 

So it does mean that i shouldn't worry he didn't text or call?

7/08/2018 7:34 pm  #7

madone87 wrote:

So it does mean that i shouldn't worry he didn't text or call?

I am learning too, but I believe you should focus exclusively what you want in the end.  Ignore current reality (him not texting/calling regularly).  However, if he does send a  call or text here and there be very grateful for it because it might be like the first shoot of a plant.  Don't let the absence of those "signs" make you doubt. 

7/08/2018 7:37 pm  #8

I think a lot of people, myself included, try to start with manifest a text or do the whispering technique to manifest something "small" because it seems easier.  It's like dipping your toe in the water to see if this LOA stuff really works.  But we KNOW it works.  There's no need to play it small.  I'm giving up these types of processes and will focus exclusively on living in the end through RI, scripting and imagining before bedtime.  Of course throughout the day, I'll remind myself that my person loves me, is in love with me and is already with me.  It's done, it's done, it's done!

Last edited by ReclaimingMyTime (7/08/2018 7:56 pm)

7/08/2018 9:05 pm  #9

I did it the other day didn’t get the text I wanted but I got a voicemail saying he saw me and I didn’t wave I called him back and he hasn’t answered but still seeing it as a manifestation

Last edited by Cralyn (7/08/2018 9:06 pm)

7/08/2018 9:09 pm  #10

I got a bday message 60 days after no contact, with a pink heart emoji.. happened totally out of the blue while i was in super high vibration doing what I most love to do: sing.   It was not what I had envisioned though... I had envisioned her messaging me that she missed me with a green heart. Anyway, it was somewhat of a manifestation and it made me feel empowered about my 60 days no contact and my ability to manifest this... but that was in May and nothing came of it, which was probably best for me as she has shown no sign of personal growth. Hopefully, she will grow and then the message will have substance.

Board footera