Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2018 7:23 am  #1

He called

So I have been doing the law of attraction and the 25 day challenge for a couple months now,i've been focusing more on me ;like I'm going to the gym ,make sure my hair my nails are done I joined a cooking class and I also went back to school. I do affirmations every day,I even made a sideshow of things that I want out of pictures and I looked at it every day also. Every night I will rewrite how my day went and I will include my ex. Well Anthony contacted me TODAY!!!! Confessing how much he love me and how bad he misses me and how sorry he was for not talking to and he wants to reconcile. We exchange numbers and talked over the phone for hours and the things he was saying Was the things I imagine him say. I'm so happy right now.... the law of attraction WORKS!!! I'm going to meet up with him tomorrow to talk me about our relationship.😁😍😍❤️❤️

3/17/2018 7:56 am  #2

Re: He called

Wow so happy for you congratulations !!!

Could you expand on what you did ie : mindset techniques etc and how long were you apart ?

3/17/2018 8:18 am  #3

Congratulations❤️😘

3/18/2018 3:19 am  #4

Congatulations !!! How lovely is this. Thanks for sharing

3/18/2018 8:42 am  #5

Congratulations, really happy for you!!! I'd also love to hear more on how you did it and how your meet up went xxx

3/18/2018 9:43 pm  #6

Congrats. Reading storys like yours helps me believe  more and more everyday. Thanks for posting your story😍😎

3/19/2018 6:09 am  #7

It's always wonderful when I hear of a success.   Do continue to let us know 

the new chapters of the book of your life will be AMAZING  as now you understand how to approach  and will take the tools you have learned  moving forward    SO excited for you

3/20/2018 1:11 pm  #8

so awesome!  happy to read that!! enjoy <3 

3/28/2018 9:42 pm  #9

Would you mind telling your techniques on what you did to get your SP back?

3/29/2018 2:40 pm  #10

I'm really pleased for you. I've been found PW and the whispering technique and I heard from my SP 2 weeks ago. But not heard from him since. But I'm not giving up

Board footera