Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2018 4:36 pm  #1

I lost him again....

Hi, it's been a long time since I was active here....
I managed to manifest my boyfriend back after 4 months of having broken up. Everything was amazing, I mean it. I stopped somewhere with LOA and got back to my old ways, I was being needy, insecure and just not good. Now, he broke up with me again after 4-5 months of the new relationship. I don't know what to do now...I want us to work and I want him to tell me he wants us back and that he made a mistake breaking up...

Will this work a second time? Is it possible to manifest him back a second time? I am just feeling disappointed in my self..ย 

3/16/2018 4:53 pm  #2

Re: I lost him again....

Self love build yourself back up and forgive yourself yes it is possible I did numerous times

3/16/2018 7:03 pm  #3

When I start going back to my old ways, I find the hoโ€™oponono prayer helps me refocus and let the guilt go. Not sure if youโ€™re familiar, but Agnes has some excellent videos about it.

Hope it helps!

3/17/2018 5:12 am  #4

He said this was the last time we try, granted he did say that last time as well. Is it really possible?

3/17/2018 5:58 am  #5

mb16 wrote:

He said this was the last time we try, granted he did say that last time as well. Is it really possible?

ย 
Yes, of course it's possible. You've done it once, you can do it again. What he said doesn't matter. Only what's going on in your own mind matters. As within, so without.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/19/2018 3:54 am  #6

I feel like it was way too easy for him to come back the first time he broke up, like all he had to say was "I miss you" and then I took him back. I think for this to work the second time he would have to really be scared that he lost me forever...

3/19/2018 6:01 am  #7

mb16 wrote:

I feel like it was way too easy for him to come back the first time he broke up, like all he had to say was "I miss you" and then I took him back. I think for this to work the second time he would have to really be scared that he lost me forever...

Okay, how is that unconditional love? How is the connection to YOU growing? This isn't about playing games. It's not even about the other person. It's about you being in tune with what you want. When you aren't anymore, you lose it. Has nothing to do with him. He didn't have the chance to act in any other way than he did.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/19/2018 6:42 am  #8

Sanshi wrote:

mb16 wrote:

Okay, how is that unconditional love? How is the connection to YOU growing? This isn't about playing games. It's not even about the other person. It's about you being in tune with what you want. When you aren't anymore, you lose it. Has nothing to do with him. He didn't have the chance to act in any other way than he did.

Agreed. When you are in alignment and connected to yourself things happen. Like playing games is very very very childish. Focus on you and things fall into place. When I got my guy back right before I sent a message to him stating how I was done with our on again off again cycle. It wasn't sent to him to purposely scare him and freak him out etc . It was sent to him because if I want a new relationship with him I thought I should squash the old one. I had faith and trusted that since I am in alignment I was making the right choice. I wasn't trying to play a game my intentions were completely different. I guarantee you that if they were I wouldn't be back with him because it woulld have had a different result due to me not being I. Alignment. I sent that to squash the old one close it let it go and also I wanted to respect myself by setting boundaries. It had nothing to do with him in a way alll it was was hey love you care about you but honestly the things you were doing I don't want them unless we have a real relationship resulting from this if not then I'm gonna need ya to respect me and not do this. So my intentions weren't ooooo this is gonna freak him out and he ll come back. No it was i know when he wants a real relationship he will be back however I need to set boundaries in the mean time. It's hard to explain but the intention wasn't a game it was for me.

3/19/2018 6:55 am  #9

Scarlet11 wrote:

Yeah, I think so.
โ€‹You should be a little bit distant and cold to him.
โ€‹Perhaps he thinks that you will let him come back to you no matter how many bad things he would do to you.
โ€‹He is confident that you will let him come back to you even though he had hurt you.
โ€‹Don't let him think that way.

ย 
Very bad advice, immature game playing, not what you do when you truly love somebody.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/19/2018 7:45 am  #10

Cynthia wrote:

Scarlet11 wrote:

Yeah, I think so.
โ€‹You should be a little bit distant and cold to him.
โ€‹Perhaps he thinks that you will let him come back to you no matter how many bad things he would do to you.
โ€‹He is confident that you will let him come back to you even though he had hurt you.
โ€‹Don't let him think that way.

ย 
Very bad advice, immature game playing, not what you do when you truly love somebody.

Yup very much agreed

Board footera