Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2018 1:56 am  #1

Get into the state of love.

I have recently been introduced to John Kironde - I guess you could describe him as Agnes Vivarelli's Abudallah

He has a well written piece on his website with further testimonials. This is an extract which talks about activating the state of love to attract your specific person.

"
IMPORTANT:

If you are manifesting love with a specific person, here is something you must know.
Since God is love, and YOU are love…. When you place another person in a state of love relative to you, you create an energy flow that must lead to that person being drawn to you.

Now, when you create the mood “I love you” in another, you also activate within yourself a state that that person would deem worthy of his/her love.

In other words,..

You do not just change the other person, you change yourself.

You will become the personification of what the other person would love and you would do this effortlessly.

That person will continue to love you in as much as you continue to express qualities that s/he fell in love with to begin with.
In other words, we do not fall in love with people, we fall in love with states of consciousness these people express.
This literally means, any person, with the right amount of mental “fine tuning” can become whatever you envisioned your soul mate to be.

Yeah…I know, I know. It is easier to love certain people because of their upbringing, their paradigm of life. They relate to you because, on some level, your being together would further your evolution back to Oneness.

I noticed that, while I did not grow up with a Father, everyone else loved me sooo much, that I grew up with more than enough love to share with the World. It is programmed in me…but, I admit, it is merely a state.

The person who loves you is in a state. Your energy affects theirs and vice versa. Each of you animates the other, creating in that seeming other that which you love.

In other words, we are causing our loved ones to behave in a certain way, be it good, bad or indifferent.

Ever heard that expression: “S/He brought out the best version of me”. That is literally true. You will notice that you behave differently now as compared to a previous relationship you were in.

You have the power to manifest a specific partner. That person will love you because you will change and behave as that person would want you to and vice versa.

As long as you fully understand this, you will be set free from what others (who do not have a full understanding of how The Law works) have to say!

On Earth, you manifest what you believe to be true. For someone who has experienced all kinds of situations which others might deem “impossible”, I can categorically state that all man-made rules can be bent.

People will write entire books and build entire religions to convince you that something can not be done and yet you do it anyway.

Remember, our experience on Earth is an attempt to limit that which, by definition, is limitless. It is in its very nature to transcend every limit it has placed upon itself until it is back to its purest form.

You are going to discover that every truly enlightened being operates at a completely different level. This is because, having discovered within yourself, who “Source” truly is, you will know what the true laws are and what the imagined ones are.

At a certain point in your evolution, you are going to notice that all your earlier spiritual teachers no longer fully resonate. This is because experience has shown you something beyond their teachings.

I used to think people can not/ should not manifest love too. I was very convinced in the concept of “free will”, something that helps Man feel like s/he is in control.

In reality, things are far more complex than that.

What people call “free will” is really “free choice”. You have the power to select a mental state out of which to view the world…but once selected, you are under compulsion to fulfil the contents of that state whether you want to or not.

In other words… yes you can manifest anything you want…together with any other stories/dramas related to it. Most of which, you rarely see coming.

If the state activated is love, both you and the person loved will act in accordance to what each projects the other should be,do or have in order for the relationship to be sustainable.

Your energy animates his and vice versa.

This, of course, happens at a very high level of consciousness within us.

There is no rule in the Universe that decides for you who or what to love. That would completely go against what we all know intuitively:

Source is love.

If, at the very least, you are an extension of this love energy, then who or what you direct it to doesn’t matter because everything in the Universe is Source/ Love in form. ".

You can read the full post which includes a few success stories.
http://johnkironde.com/amp/manifestation/specificpartner/

Last edited by Oasiscalm (3/12/2018 2:00 am)

3/12/2018 3:08 am  #2

Re: Get into the state of love.

Nice read, thank you. I recently noticed that there are more than one person to get along with well and after I miscreated a person really really badly I think it's a good idea to be really conscious of what we project about other people.

I know John's work for a while now and he has some really good stuff on his youtube channel.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/13/2018 3:48 am  #3

Nice one!! But as mentioned "fine tuning"..how do you do that if the other person is not in direct contact with you? In my case, someone who was a friend but have lost contact since a few years

3/14/2018 4:58 am  #4

John has a new sp meditation audio.
It costs $95 and it is really good. It is 1hr long.

3/14/2018 7:52 pm  #5

I agree with everything he had said, I always affirm to myself that I am love and naturally I become what my Specific Person is attracted to and vice versa.

3/15/2018 2:45 am  #6

collie wrote:

John has a new sp meditation audio.
It costs $95 and it is really good. It is 1hr long.

For $95 I would be expecting to wake up next to Ryan Gosling with a week. 😂

3/15/2018 1:58 pm  #7

I really like his vibes, his videos and his perspective. I watch his videos often

Board footera