Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2018 1:55 pm  #1

New to this and could use help ☺

Hi everyone, I have been working with LOA since January to manifest the love of my life back. He left the week before Christmas. I just started the 25 day challenge and am on day 3. He is dating someone else but I'm not letting that bother me. I visualize often and do meditations for self love and whispering technique. I wonder if I am missing something as it has been a few months. He came over two weeks ago and we had a great interaction, he even hugged me twice and acted like he didn't want to leave. He also reached out that Thursday looking for a copy of his resume but I believe he just wanted to reach out. Nothing since then. I've been very positive, living in the end as much as possible. I say affirmations daily and watch a ton of LOA videos. Thanks for the support and I love the success stories I'm reading and am excited to post mine very soon!

3/11/2018 2:35 pm  #2

Re: New to this and could use help ☺

Welcome to the board!! Keep on doing what you're doing you actually encouraging me to go back and do some more techniques. Positive vibes to you! Thinking we both hopefully will post our success story to soon!!

3/11/2018 2:41 pm  #3

Thank you! It definitely hasn't been easy keeping up the positivity and believing but I'm not giving up! Yes we will be posting success stories extremely soon 😁

3/13/2018 12:07 am  #4

You will end up writing an awesome success story 😎

3/13/2018 9:44 am  #5

Nickiwithemt wrote:

You will end up writing an awesome success story 😎

Thank you! That means a lot. Are you back with your love or are you still in the process?

Board footera