Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2018 1:54 pm  #11

Re: trying to manifest a specific person....struck!!!!

Cynthia wrote:

Leezalicious wrote:

Can u explain me how to project something more positive?? That he loves me...he cares for me...he has eyes only for me....iam doin self love wat more to do ??

Β 
You 'live in the end of the wish fulfilled', which means that you imagine already having what it is you desire in the most ideal way with all of the important details filled in and also start imagining the person saying and doing the things you want them to say and do, not what they've said or done in the past if it was negative or what you think they might say or do. You are consciously creating what you want this way. Whilst you are doing this, you disregard outward appearances that could indicate the opposite. It's like planting seeds. You have to give them some time to sprout and grow into plants or trees. You plant the seed and at first you don't see anything. Having fears, doubts, and worries is like digging the seeds up again.

Β 
you are right absolutely..but i find difficult living in the end my brains tries to make fun of me. some time we don't believe things unless we don't have them in our hands or life.
may be when i will let go of it completely it will manifest..but i am not in mood to let it go :/

3/08/2018 2:57 pm  #12

Leezalicious wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Leezalicious wrote:

Can u explain me how to project something more positive?? That he loves me...he cares for me...he has eyes only for me....iam doin self love wat more to do ??

Β 
You 'live in the end of the wish fulfilled', which means that you imagine already having what it is you desire in the most ideal way with all of the important details filled in and also start imagining the person saying and doing the things you want them to say and do, not what they've said or done in the past if it was negative or what you think they might say or do. You are consciously creating what you want this way. Whilst you are doing this, you disregard outward appearances that could indicate the opposite. It's like planting seeds. You have to give them some time to sprout and grow into plants or trees. You plant the seed and at first you don't see anything. Having fears, doubts, and worries is like digging the seeds up again.

Β 
you are right absolutely..but i find difficult living in the end my brains tries to make fun of me. some time we don't believe things unless we don't have them in our hands or life.
may be when i will let go of it completely it will manifest..but i am not in mood to let it go :/

Β 
Letting go means letting go of fears, worries, and doubts and any other negativity. This is about having the discipline to train your mind to think the thoughts you want to think that will create what it is you want and to imagine things the way you want them to be as if they are yours already. You're thinking and imagining all the time, that's what the mind does, and it's creating all the time, so it's imperative to choose to imagine and think that which will bring you what you want rather than the opposite or something else undesirable. There is the sentence I've often heard, 'I'll believe it when I see it', but the reality is that they will see it when they believe it. Signs follow, they don't precede.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/09/2018 3:01 am  #13

Cynthia wrote:

Leezalicious wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Β 

Β 

Β 
Letting go means letting go of fears, worries, and doubts and any other negativity. This is about having the discipline to train your mind to think the thoughts you want to think that will create what it is you want and to imagine things the way you want them to be as if they are yours already. You're thinking and imagining all the time, that's what the mind does, and it's creating all the time, so it's imperative to choose to imagine and think that which will bring you what you want rather than the opposite or something else undesirable. There is the sentence I've often heard, 'I'll believe it when I see it', but the reality is that they will see it when they believe it. Signs follow, they don't precede.

Β 
I like your words if they believe they will see it when they belief it...tysm for these words cynthia ❀ ...can i do some thing to track my manifestation...any suggestion? I hope iam not bothering you that much

3/09/2018 6:43 am  #14

What do you mean by 'track your manifestation'?

3/09/2018 11:29 am  #15

Cynthia wrote:

i mean at which point i am currently at? near my manifestation or far away...
Β 

3/09/2018 1:32 pm  #16

Leezalicious wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

i mean at which point i am currently at? near my manifestation or far away...
Β 

I don't personally think it's possible to know. There were a couple of times when I felt so strongly that my phone was about to ring with a phone call from my person that I could almost hear it ringing and it didn't happen. Some people would say that when you are feeling very good about things and don't feel any need for what you are trying to manifest and like it almost doesn't matter any more that that is when it happens, but that's a matter of opinion. They might have had that experience, but it hasn't been mine, except for when I've had instant manifestations that I just did for fun and didn't care whether they happened or not. I think it's better not to even think about how long something is taking or try to gauge it in some way because when you're doing that, you're only too well aware that you still don't have it, which is a state of lack, and you don't want that. I can tell you that my most successful manifestations happened when I was neutral about them, felt no emotions either good or bad (because the feeling that Neville talks about is nothing to do with emotions), and didn't do anything except visualise what I wanted as though I had it already. I wouldn't call it one of my most successful manifestations because it didn't work out very well, but long before I ever heard of Neville and had actually read that you couldn't attract a relationship with a specific person and that it was wrong to try, I did manifest a marriage with a specific person simply by imagining that I was married to him, and we were living in different countries for most of that time, so it definitely can be done. The problem was that I left all of the details about it to chance. I didn't fill in all of the important details in my imagination that would have made it a good marriage, and it was what I would call a non-marriage. When it was failing, I probably could have changed it into a good marriage if I would have known what I know now, but instead we eventually got a divorce.
Β 

3/10/2018 2:40 am  #17

Some people say its wrong to manifest a sp..cause they are not like that as we think...like in your previous case...bt i can see is that we should want them in more detailed version like how we want them to see with us cz a same person has different dealing with different persons at different levels.
Tysm you are a great help to me...n y iam still thinking of him i must love myself and he will be on the way to me yay

Board footera