Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2018 9:22 pm  #1

Finally feeling amazing my first success! Follow the Signs always!

Hey Everyone,
Don’t suppose there are many males in here so I’ll count myself lucky I’m one of the only ones ;) Anyway I’ve just started getting into all this a few weeks back properly after I couldn’t take being depressed anymore and at nineteen years old I’ve wasted pretty much my whole teenage hood being weird and a saddo! I’ve meditated,Listened to some good calming LOA music from YouTube every night before bed,Binge watched Veronica’s videos and Already I feel amazing and incredibly powerful! I’ve always had signs in my life that the universe is giving me that it’s there for me, I’ve filmed and caught many orbs on camera from Orange bright orbs floating in the sky being surrounded by blue ones which i just found out from the Kabbalah is the strongest colour! Also snapped and seen Blue,Green and White orbs floating around me which I believe is a family member!
The universe has been there for me in so many ways especially recently taking away my anxiety,Fear and Sub conscious thoughts through the music! I am eternally greatful for these things and now I’m on the path to manifesting a message off my first girlfriend that I’m working on right now! I’m confident that I will receive that message/snapchat from her! I messaged her before via Snapchat but it didn’t go so well because of my negative feelings and the fear I had, I understand that now! I’ve been working on this manifestation for around a week and I’m seeing numbers like 1:11,4:44 etc, White feathers and another orange UFO just before i started! I guess these are signs right? Lol! also what was weird is that I’ve recently started listening to an old song that I grew up listening too and get this! I discovered it out the blue! What’s special and LOA relatable about this song I Hear you ask? The lyrics that I didn’t even realise were the lyrics until today!
Timbaland: “Promiscuous girl, wherever you are
I'm all alone, and it's you that I want
Nelly Furtado: “Promiscuous boy, you already know
That I'm yours, what you waiting for?”
Forget the promiscuous part lol but weird eh? The universe is literally talking to me! I’ve been listening to this song without even knowing these were the lyrics just that it’s a nostalgic song for a 2000s MTV Kid! Maybe the universe is giving me a sign that I should make the first move but i want her to message me first? What do you guys think?

I think I’ve covered everything I can share it’s just about to hit 2:22 and I’m amazing! If any of you are reading this and feel disheartened don’t!e verything is getting better for you whether you know it or not! I haven’t received what I truly want yet but I know it’s coming! Never give up and follow the signs!
Peace and Blessings to you! 2:22am from the UK
Sebbie

Board footera