Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2018 1:35 pm  #1

Lottery

Hi everyone, I hope all of you're having a great time 

I'm Trying to manifest a big amount of money and I choose the Lottery to get it, why? because for me in this moment is the easiest way to get the money. 

Could you give me some advices to get this price? I'm foccusing on myself, I vizualice eventually, not every day, I'm trying to live on the end, looking online what I'm going to buy but I don't know what else to do, I'm trying since a couple of months ago :s  

I'm not doing this every day, only some days and usually I'm thinking in other things, I'm not obsessed, it's only a something that I choose jejeje 

Have a wonderful day 

Last edited by Kavik (3/07/2018 1:38 pm)

3/07/2018 2:18 pm  #2

Re: Lottery

Why do you want to limit yourself to wining the lottery? There are thousends of possibilities how this money could come to you. Just because you can't think of all possibilities doesn't mean they aren't there. I wouldn't limit myself to the lottery. That in and of itself is lack of faith, because you try to figure it out on your own.

The only thing you really have to nail is to believe that this money is yours. That's really all it ever takes.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/08/2018 1:44 pm  #3

Sanshi wrote:

Why do you want to limit yourself to wining the lottery? There are thousends of possibilities how this money could come to you. Just because you can't think of all possibilities doesn't mean they aren't there. I wouldn't limit myself to the lottery. That in and of itself is lack of faith, because you try to figure it out on your own.

The only thing you really have to nail is to believe that this money is yours. That's really all it ever takes.

You're right, I will try to manifest the money, it doesnt matter how will come to me

3/11/2019 5:22 pm  #4

Never worry about how or where the money is going to come to you. Just hold onto the expectation and the belief that it will. Wondering or worrying about where it is going to come from, means that you are having doubts and questioning the law of attraction. Just stay in your best feeling place, your good vibe zone as much as you can and let it come to you from wherever it comes from. And enjoy. Enjoy the build-up and the wait. Enjoy the expectancy, and most of all enjoy the feeling that the money brings you. 

Eve from Best Law of Attraction at https://www.bestlawofattraction.com Why not pop in and say hello!
Much love x

3/12/2019 7:42 pm  #5

Eveee wrote:

Never worry about how or where the money is going to come to you. Just hold onto the expectation and the belief that it will. Wondering or worrying about where it is going to come from, means that you are having doubts and questioning the law of attraction. Just stay in your best feeling place, your good vibe zone as much as you can and let it come to you from wherever it comes from. And enjoy. Enjoy the build-up and the wait. Enjoy the expectancy, and most of all enjoy the feeling that the money brings you. 

Thank you, you're right ;) I will try to focus only on the things that I want and not the way they will come to me  

3/13/2019 6:31 am  #6

That's the stuff  Have fun in life. Don't waste valuable time worrying or wondering about the ifs, hows, where's etc.. If money gives you any negative feelings at all, then focus as much as you can on other areas in your life where you enjoy the happiness, and you'll see improvements in all areas of your life, including money.. x

Eve from Best Law of Attraction at https://www.bestlawofattraction.com Why not pop in and say hello!
Much love x

3/13/2019 5:48 pm  #7

Eveee wrote:

That's the stuff  Have fun in life. Don't waste valuable time worrying or wondering about the ifs, hows, where's etc.. If money gives you any negative feelings at all, then focus as much as you can on other areas in your life where you enjoy the happiness, and you'll see improvements in all areas of your life, including money.. x

Thank you you're right  

Board footera