Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/17/2015 10:11 am  #181

Re: Shared Visualization

Tonight, tomorrow or Thursday at 6:15 p.m. Eastern Time

8/17/2015 10:22 am  #182

Lets do tonight. Need some good vibes on my side.

Also, Veronica, I would like an amazing, happy, devoted, romantic, unbreakable, and loving relationship and marriage with my girl. thx

8/17/2015 10:47 am  #183

Tonight works, Tomorrow or thursday as well. 

Also would like amazing love relationship with my girl M filled with joy, adventure, passion, travel, commitment, marriage and having a family of love and well being with her.

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~
--------------------------------------------------------

8/17/2015 11:35 am  #184

Ok re: tonight at 6:15 Eastern Time.

My wish:

I'd like to experience ASAP: Peter's return back here and I'd like to hear him tell me that he's here to live and work long term. 

I'd also like to hear him tell me how much he missed me, how much he loves being together, and how much he loves me.

I'd like to experience being in a happy, loving, supportive, communicative, romantic life partnership with him living together here.

8/17/2015 1:35 pm  #185

Let's do tomorrow night so that we can get enough signups.  Is that ok?

Tuesday 8/18/15 at 6:15pm Eastern:

Here is what we have so far:

6:15pm Veronica - successful website and helping lots of people. 
6:18pm mave - I'd like to experience ASAP: Peter's return back here and I'd like to hear him tell me that he's here to live and work long term.   I'd also like to hear him tell me how much he missed me, how much he loves being together, and how much he loves me.  I'd like to experience being in a happy, loving, supportive, communicative, romantic life partnership with him living together here.6:21pm TheWinner - i would like to fill up with love, trusting and communication energy!
6:24pm bballerct50 - I would like an amazing, happy, devoted, romantic, unbreakable, and loving relationship and marriage with my girl.
6:27pm hbonhomme87 - Also would like amazing love relationship with my girl M filled with joy, adventure, passion, travel, commitment, marriage and having a family of love and well being with her. 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/17/2015 2:00 pm  #186

I want an amazing loving , and committed relationship with T. I want T to be so madly in love with me and want to Mary me

8/17/2015 2:02 pm  #187

I want A to contact me and tell me he has feelings for me. I want this to result in me and A being in a relationship with each other.

8/17/2015 2:03 pm  #188

Thank you by the way! xx

8/18/2015 9:25 am  #189

Tuesday 8/18/15 at 6:15pm Eastern Time:

Here is what we have so far:

6:15pm Veronica - successful website and helping lots of people. 
6:18pm mave - I'd like to experience ASAP: Peter's return back here and I'd like to hear him tell me that he's here to live and work long term.   I'd also like to hear him tell me how much he missed me, how much he loves being together, and how much he loves me.  I'd like to experience being in a happy, loving, supportive, communicative, romantic life partnership with him living together here.6:21pm TheWinner - i would like to fill up with love, trusting and communication energy!
6:24pm bballerct50 - I would like an amazing, happy, devoted, romantic, unbreakable, and loving relationship and marriage with my girl.
6:27pm hbonhomme87 - Also would like amazing love relationship with my girl M filled with joy, adventure, passion, travel, commitment, marriage and having a family of love and well being with her.
6:30pm Love5278 - I want an amazing loving , and committed relationship with T. I want T to be so madly in love with me and want to Mary me
6:33pm Sparkles - I want A to contact me and tell me he has feelings for me. I want this to result in me and A being in a relationship with each other.

Last edited by VeronicaAdmin (8/18/2015 9:25 am)

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/18/2015 9:33 am  #190

Veronica, 

Could you please include me? 

Please send energy: Raindrop2 to have an amazing weekend with DG...fireworks and all!

Raindrop

Board footera