Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2018 6:37 pm  #1

Can i?

So I am on a quest for freedom. I am currently on probation and things are really against me at the moment. Everyone says that it never happens and according to the law it is rare for early release. However im not giving up. Cynthia has helped me suggesting that I focus on me living in freedom. And i love that advice. Im asking for more input and others help with this. What else shall I do to get there. I have so much faith that it will happen.. But sometimes I have this sad doubt within that the mountain is to hard to climb. Any help or techniques would be helpful I appreciate everyone and thank you so much for reading this! Amen

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

3/03/2018 8:28 pm  #2

Re: Can i?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk

This is a link to Neville's recording of The Secret of Imagining. It's only about 19 minutes long, and he explains how imagination creates reality and gives some examples. His book, The Law and the Promise, contains many letters from people who wrote to Neville with their success stories in following his advice in different areas of life. These have been very helpful to me, as has been The Magic of Believing by Claude Bristol and The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy, amongst others. They're essentially saying the same thing, but in different ways, and the latter two may be more approachable due to the way they were written. I should think these could give you more faith. Remember my friend and how everything had been against him and how things went in his favour. You can do it too.

Last edited by Cynthia (3/03/2018 8:33 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera