Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2018 5:40 pm  #1

Specific person

Hi! I’m new here, and I do have a question for you people. My specific person claims He is very attracted phiscally into me, But he says our personalities are not compatible and that is why he doesn’t see me as a potential future partner. What can I do to change his perspective? Thank u

3/02/2018 7:24 pm  #2

Re: Specific person

Ofelia wrote:

Hi! I’m new here, and I do have a question for you people. My specific person claims He is very attracted phiscally into me, But he says our personalities are not compatible and that is why he doesn’t see me as a potential future partner. What can I do to change his perspective? Thank u

Listen to and read Neville Goddard.
He proved that imagination creates reality. Forget what this chap has said and do what Neville called 'living in the end of the wish fulfilled'. That means that whatever the desired end result is, you imagine that you already have it now and keep imagining it, disregarding anything in the current reality that denies it. For example, if you wanted to marry this person you could imagine wearing a wedding ring and being blissfully happily married to him and imagining the important details you want in this marriage. You could imagine him saying how compatible in every way the two of you are and how happy he is being married to you. Don't concern yourself with any steps you think might have to take place along the way. Think only from the end result.

Last edited by Cynthia (3/02/2018 7:25 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/02/2018 10:02 pm  #3

Thank you very much Cyintia! You are right! I’ll try my best 

3/03/2018 10:19 am  #4

Ofelia wrote:

Thank you very much Cyintia! You are right! I’ll try my best 

Sending some positive thoughts your way!!!

3/03/2018 12:13 pm  #5

Thank you! I read Neville and yes I see some light here! I’m feeling much better! Everything is going to be perfect .lots of love

Board footera