Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



3/01/2018 1:01 pm  #1


A feeling place for every possibility?

Not sure how to ask this question I seem to have, but all possibilities exist so there has to be a feeling place for every specific possibility right?

Like say there is a job that you want, but you feel that you aren’t qualified for it and would get turned down. The feeling place of that possibility would be “I don’t feel qualified for this job, and the company agrees with me, so I will be turned down.” So you have the feeling and belief of that and that’s what you get.

But another possibility would be that they could accept you just as you are without the qualifications. So would the feeling place of that possibility be “I don’t feel qualified for this job, but they accept me anyway without changing a thing about myself”? And that’s what you would get?

Of course a third possibility for this situation could be that you do feel qualified even with no experience and get accepted, a fourth possibility could be you feel qualified but they don’t agree and don’t accept you, etc.

There are many, many different ways a single situation could turn out. So do you need to be specific with your feelings in the way I mentioned above to get each specific manifestation?

Last edited by fizzy (3/01/2018 1:04 pm)

 

3/01/2018 2:12 pm  #2


Re: A feeling place for every possibility?

I am not sure where you are heading with your question, so it may be possible that my reply doesn't really answer your question, but I will try.
The question is what do you want? Do you want the job? Or do you want to feel qualified in the job? I often had issues that I didn't feel good enough, smart enough, capable enough to do a job, but I "know" that the perception of others are different, so my bosses are always pretty happy with me. From this place, I could of course fine-tune the situation and work on feeling more capable. So I don't have to achieve all at once. I can go step by step, if it feels easier for me. If you have the belief that you don't find a job, because you aren't qualified - then this is a problem of course. But those beliefs don't necessarily belong together.
But I don't think that you need to be specific. There are always "higher levels" of beliefs that include other stuff. I don't know if you are familiar with Superman's "I am blessed" game. That's a good example. If you feel blessed in general, how could your job be awful? On the other hand, if you feel blessed, but not in regards to your job
then your job experience won't be so great. But if you can reach the point where you feel great about every area of your life you won't have much work to do, because LoA brings you lots of great stuff.

And about your 4th possibility: That's only a possibility, if you feel that they won't accept you, regardless of how qualified you are. That what happens when people worry about competition. I once thought that I had no competition in a job - I was seriously convinced of this and the interview went like..well, they kinda begged me to take the job. It wasn't until a few weeks later till I realized that there was competition from a source I wasn't aware of. But it didn't matter, because at that time I thought I was the only one having the qualification they needed and that was my experience.


"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise
 

3/01/2018 9:32 pm  #3


Re: A feeling place for every possibility?

Sanshi wrote:

I am not sure where you are heading with your question, so it may be possible that my reply doesn't really answer your question, but I will try.
The question is what do you want? Do you want the job? Or do you want to feel qualified in the job? I often had issues that I didn't feel good enough, smart enough, capable enough to do a job, but I "know" that the perception of others are different, so my bosses are always pretty happy with me. From this place, I could of course fine-tune the situation and work on feeling more capable. So I don't have to achieve all at once. I can go step by step, if it feels easier for me. If you have the belief that you don't find a job, because you aren't qualified - then this is a problem of course. But those beliefs don't necessarily belong together.
But I don't think that you need to be specific. There are always "higher levels" of beliefs that include other stuff. I don't know if you are familiar with Superman's "I am blessed" game. That's a good example. If you feel blessed in general, how could your job be awful? On the other hand, if you feel blessed, but not in regards to your job
then your job experience won't be so great. But if you can reach the point where you feel great about every area of your life you won't have much work to do, because LoA brings you lots of great stuff.

And about your 4th possibility: That's only a possibility, if you feel that they won't accept you, regardless of how qualified you are. That what happens when people worry about competition. I once thought that I had no competition in a job - I was seriously convinced of this and the interview went like..well, they kinda begged me to take the job. It wasn't until a few weeks later till I realized that there was competition from a source I wasn't aware of. But it didn't matter, because at that time I thought I was the only one having the qualification they needed and that was my experience.

Thanks Yeah, that does answer my question in ways. What I was saying is every possible way a single situation could turn out exists, and each requires a different combination of beliefs to manifest. It seems that a belief starts out with a feeling. So each possibility would require a different combination of feelings.

Another example of what I was saying would be like manifesting a relationship with low “self love.” Of course one possibility is loving yourself and the other person loves you, and another possibility is not feeling great about yourself but still believing the other person loves you. The “feeling place” of the second possibility would require you to feel accepted by the other person just as you are even though you don’t think yourself to be great. What I mean by “feeling place” is the feeling you carry around to manifest something. And each possible outcome of a single situation, whether the outcome be considered good or bad, has a specific feeling required to manifest it.

So I guess I was just wondering if I was on the right track with thinking about it this way. But maybe this is confusing, I’ve had a lot of free time to think today lol. I’ll re-read your response again

     Thread Starter
 

3/01/2018 11:48 pm  #4


Re: A feeling place for every possibility?

fizzy wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

I am not sure where you are heading with your question, so it may be possible that my reply doesn't really answer your question, but I will try.
The question is what do you want? Do you want the job? Or do you want to feel qualified in the job? I often had issues that I didn't feel good enough, smart enough, capable enough to do a job, but I "know" that the perception of others are different, so my bosses are always pretty happy with me. From this place, I could of course fine-tune the situation and work on feeling more capable. So I don't have to achieve all at once. I can go step by step, if it feels easier for me. If you have the belief that you don't find a job, because you aren't qualified - then this is a problem of course. But those beliefs don't necessarily belong together.
But I don't think that you need to be specific. There are always "higher levels" of beliefs that include other stuff. I don't know if you are familiar with Superman's "I am blessed" game. That's a good example. If you feel blessed in general, how could your job be awful? On the other hand, if you feel blessed, but not in regards to your job
then your job experience won't be so great. But if you can reach the point where you feel great about every area of your life you won't have much work to do, because LoA brings you lots of great stuff.

And about your 4th possibility: That's only a possibility, if you feel that they won't accept you, regardless of how qualified you are. That what happens when people worry about competition. I once thought that I had no competition in a job - I was seriously convinced of this and the interview went like..well, they kinda begged me to take the job. It wasn't until a few weeks later till I realized that there was competition from a source I wasn't aware of. But it didn't matter, because at that time I thought I was the only one having the qualification they needed and that was my experience.

Thanks Yeah, that does answer my question in ways. What I was saying is every possible way a single situation could turn out exists, and each requires a different combination of beliefs to manifest. It seems that a belief starts out with a feeling. So each possibility would require a different combination of feelings.

Another example of what I was saying would be like manifesting a relationship with low “self love.” Of course one possibility is loving yourself and the other person loves you, and another possibility is not feeling great about yourself but still believing the other person loves you. The “feeling place” of the second possibility would require you to feel accepted by the other person just as you are even though you don’t think yourself to be great. What I mean by “feeling place” is the feeling you carry around to manifest something. And each possible outcome of a single situation, whether the outcome be considered good or bad, has a specific feeling required to manifest it.

So I guess I was just wondering if I was on the right track with thinking about it this way. But maybe this is confusing, I’ve had a lot of free time to think today lol. I’ll re-read your response again

 
I'm just wondering why any of these analyses matter if you're 'living in the end of the wish fulfilled.'


The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.
 

3/02/2018 7:03 am  #5


Re: A feeling place for every possibility?

fizzy wrote:

Thanks Yeah, that does answer my question in ways. What I was saying is every possible way a single situation could turn out exists, and each requires a different combination of beliefs to manifest. It seems that a belief starts out with a feeling. So each possibility would require a different combination of feelings.

Another example of what I was saying would be like manifesting a relationship with low “self love.” Of course one possibility is loving yourself and the other person loves you, and another possibility is not feeling great about yourself but still believing the other person loves you. The “feeling place” of the second possibility would require you to feel accepted by the other person just as you are even though you don’t think yourself to be great. What I mean by “feeling place” is the feeling you carry around to manifest something. And each possible outcome of a single situation, whether the outcome be considered good or bad, has a specific feeling required to manifest it.

So I guess I was just wondering if I was on the right track with thinking about it this way. But maybe this is confusing, I’ve had a lot of free time to think today lol. I’ll re-read your response again

Yes, I think you could see it that way. It's literally like a computer works. You have "true"/1 and "false"/0. Your belief system is just a combination of those two logical values:
Am I lovable? true
Do I have a job? false
Do I need a job? true
Am I capable enough to find one soon? false

Each binary code that comes out of your belief system has it's own reality attached. Until you change a belief, nothing in your reality can change, because the code is still pointing to the same "reality file".
Of course there are different levels to believing or not believing, but I think there is always a side we tend to more. You either feel something to be more true or more false.

I like that analogy. Thank you for bringing me to it.


"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise
 

3/02/2018 1:19 pm  #6


Re: A feeling place for every possibility?

fizzy wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

I am not sure where you are heading with your question, so it may be possible that my reply doesn't really answer your question, but I will try.
The question is what do you want? Do you want the job? Or do you want to feel qualified in the job? I often had issues that I didn't feel good enough, smart enough, capable enough to do a job, but I "know" that the perception of others are different, so my bosses are always pretty happy with me. From this place, I could of course fine-tune the situation and work on feeling more capable. So I don't have to achieve all at once. I can go step by step, if it feels easier for me. If you have the belief that you don't find a job, because you aren't qualified - then this is a problem of course. But those beliefs don't necessarily belong together.
But I don't think that you need to be specific. There are always "higher levels" of beliefs that include other stuff. I don't know if you are familiar with Superman's "I am blessed" game. That's a good example. If you feel blessed in general, how could your job be awful? On the other hand, if you feel blessed, but not in regards to your job
then your job experience won't be so great. But if you can reach the point where you feel great about every area of your life you won't have much work to do, because LoA brings you lots of great stuff.

And about your 4th possibility: That's only a possibility, if you feel that they won't accept you, regardless of how qualified you are. That what happens when people worry about competition. I once thought that I had no competition in a job - I was seriously convinced of this and the interview went like..well, they kinda begged me to take the job. It wasn't until a few weeks later till I realized that there was competition from a source I wasn't aware of. But it didn't matter, because at that time I thought I was the only one having the qualification they needed and that was my experience.

Thanks Yeah, that does answer my question in ways. What I was saying is every possible way a single situation could turn out exists, and each requires a different combination of beliefs to manifest. It seems that a belief starts out with a feeling. So each possibility would require a different combination of feelings.

Another example of what I was saying would be like manifesting a relationship with low “self love.” Of course one possibility is loving yourself and the other person loves you, and another possibility is not feeling great about yourself but still believing the other person loves you. The “feeling place” of the second possibility would require you to feel accepted by the other person just as you are even though you don’t think yourself to be great. What I mean by “feeling place” is the feeling you carry around to manifest something. And each possible outcome of a single situation, whether the outcome be considered good or bad, has a specific feeling required to manifest it.

So I guess I was just wondering if I was on the right track with thinking about it this way. But maybe this is confusing, I’ve had a lot of free time to think today lol. I’ll re-read your response again

You have an inquisitive mind and that's a great gift but don't allow it to distract you and stop you from seeing the wood from the trees.

When you read a lot of different sources it is easy to start mixing up words and meanings and concepts. When you say the feeling place what exactly do you mean?

Essentially to me what you are asking is can you get what you want with a deep limiting belief about not having it. And in my opnion the answer depends on you as an individual and what you belief on a grand scale of how opportunities can unfold and present themself to you. Hence why you hear people saying "I'm so happy, I didn't believe xyz would happen"

Ask for can you have a relationship with low self love - yes of course. There are millions of people walking around with low self esteem and low self worth who are in relationships. The condition of getting a relationship is not self love - the condition is the belief of getting/being in a relationship. Self love and self worth values are unique to each person - what it does is drive a person's self talk and beliefs. It's incorrect to say a person not in a relationship has low self love - that's too generic and pays no attention to what beliefs that person is projecting.

It's so important to "know yourself". Don't follow generic advice or slogans just  because it worked for someone else.

Always ask yourself what would I need to believe to get what I want? When you find out what that is then you can work on nurturing and building that belief. Also you beliefs are made not just in the thinking but in the doing. When you start acting, doing and thinking as the state/person you want to be your beliefs will solidfy and your experiences will change.

Another thing I would add from my experience and observation sometimes things don't manifest for people because deep down they don't actually want it.

As for your interview analogy I would direct you to start reading about the mindset of confident people. When you are in the mindset "that everything is working out for me and I get what I desire" you will flourish and conditions such being under qualified won't even matter to you.

 

3/05/2018 7:21 am  #7


Re: A feeling place for every possibility?

Cynthia wrote:

 
I'm just wondering why any of these analyses matter if you're 'living in the end of the wish fulfilled.'

Because there are many “ends” that you can be living in the end of, so to speak. And that’s what I was trying to convey

     Thread Starter
 

3/05/2018 7:23 am  #8


Re: A feeling place for every possibility?

Sanshi wrote:

Yes, I think you could see it that way. It's literally like a computer works. You have "true"/1 and "false"/0. Your belief system is just a combination of those two logical values:
Am I lovable? true
Do I have a job? false
Do I need a job? true
Am I capable enough to find one soon? false

Each binary code that comes out of your belief system has it's own reality attached. Until you change a belief, nothing in your reality can change, because the code is still pointing to the same "reality file".
Of course there are different levels to believing or not believing, but I think there is always a side we tend to more. You either feel something to be more true or more false.

I like that analogy. Thank you for bringing me to it.

You’re welcome Yes, that’s what I was trying to say.

     Thread Starter
 

3/05/2018 7:29 am  #9


Re: A feeling place for every possibility?

Oasiscalm wrote:

You have an inquisitive mind and that's a great gift but don't allow it to distract you and stop you from seeing the wood from the trees.

When you read a lot of different sources it is easy to start mixing up words and meanings and concepts. When you say the feeling place what exactly do you mean?

Essentially to me what you are asking is can you get what you want with a deep limiting belief about not having it. And in my opnion the answer depends on you as an individual and what you belief on a grand scale of how opportunities can unfold and present themself to you. Hence why you hear people saying "I'm so happy, I didn't believe xyz would happen"

Ask for can you have a relationship with low self love - yes of course. There are millions of people walking around with low self esteem and low self worth who are in relationships. The condition of getting a relationship is not self love - the condition is the belief of getting/being in a relationship. Self love and self worth values are unique to each person - what it does is drive a person's self talk and beliefs. It's incorrect to say a person not in a relationship has low self love - that's too generic and pays no attention to what beliefs that person is projecting.

It's so important to "know yourself". Don't follow generic advice or slogans just  because it worked for someone else.

Always ask yourself what would I need to believe to get what I want? When you find out what that is then you can work on nurturing and building that belief. Also you beliefs are made not just in the thinking but in the doing. When you start acting, doing and thinking as the state/person you want to be your beliefs will solidfy and your experiences will change.

Another thing I would add from my experience and observation sometimes things don't manifest for people because deep down they don't actually want it.

As for your interview analogy I would direct you to start reading about the mindset of confident people. When you are in the mindset "that everything is working out for me and I get what I desire" you will flourish and conditions such being under qualified won't even matter to you.

Thanks for the compliment I wouldn’t say I’m asking if you can get something while having a deep limiting belief about it. I was just saying there are many different combinations of beliefs that can lead to different “ends”.

     Thread Starter
 

3/05/2018 7:37 am  #10


Re: A feeling place for every possibility?

fizzy wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

 
I'm just wondering why any of these analyses matter if you're 'living in the end of the wish fulfilled.'

Because there are many “ends” that you can be living in the end of, so to speak. And that’s what I was trying to convey

 
It seems like you're overthinking all of this unnecessarily and making things more difficult than they need to be. You can only focus on living in one end at a time, so you might as well choose the one that serves you best and takes you where you want to go and disregard the others.


The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum


Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com