Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2018 11:50 am  #11

Re: Wisphering technique is the real deal!

distance-and-time wrote:

Serendipity3 wrote:

I have a question regarding the whispering technique. Does this affect their free will? This forum is what I have needed. All of you have been such an inspiration. I don't feel so alone in this now. I've been in love with my sp for 3 years but he said that he has a wall & will not allow himself to tear it down. He said that he just wants my friendship nothing more. He said that it was there at one point but went away & he doesn't feel the same way but in all this time he has never given me the relationship. He also said he has feelings for someone else from his past but I think she got the same speech. I have been there all this time and just had that strong feeling deep in my core that we do belong together but I feel like I've done so much wrong. I looked needy trying to reason with him which pushed him away. I'm learning that I created all of this which is good in some ways which means I can change it also.

The deal with the whispering technique/Lanie Stevens techniques is that they put thoughts into the person's head, but they have a choice whether to act on the thoughts or not. True free will doesn't exist since we unconsciously influence each other all the time.

Agree also a lot of times how do you feel when doing it? Desperate? It depends on what you are giving energetically. So most times when people are ingood vibes etc that thought goes into the persons head and they feel the energy and alotmod times people choose to react to good enery which is why the response rate is so high when people do this in a good place

Board footera