Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2018 6:01 pm  #1

Ooops need help!!

So I'm in need of help...any help..Im trying to get a friend back in my life. This was a brand new friendship and I thought things were just fine....Here is the kicker...Though it was great in the back of my mind I kept telling myself and my husband oh they're going to block me and it came true one day. I'm absolutely hurt they were a good influence in my life. It's been about three or four weeks since I haven't heard from them. I've seen them in person once after it happened sort of addressed it but I remain blocked. They say they do have my number and all  my contact info.Now i'm trying my hardest to manifest a text and getting unblocked by this specific person. What can I do or should I just let go and give faith to the universe that when the time is right it'll happen. I sure wish I knew what I did but I have a feeling I'll never know. Anyone been in a similar situation? Any advice would be so great. This specific person tugged at the heart and I don't know why they did though.. I know I'm probably breaking the loa rules by talking about it but just need some additional guidance.. what has worked for you?

2/27/2018 7:40 pm  #2

Re: Ooops need help!!

Well, you told us what you did, so why do you have a feeling that you won't ever know it? You even told it your husband without any evidence. You believed it. There is nothing more to it. Sure, they would tell you a story of what you did (maybe), but the truth is that you attracted it. You try to make sense out of it, but the sense always comes after you put stuff in motion.
I wouldn't "try my hardest" to manifest something. That's usually when you get the opposite. Instead, do the opposite of what you did before. You believed in them blocking you. How about believing in them being best friends with you? It's already there. You don't have to make anything happen. You only need to accept it and find a way to believe it.
There is only one "LoA rule" and that's that you get what you believe to be true. When you feel the need to talk about something, you already believe it to be true. Not talking about it therefore won't save you as long as it is active within you.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/27/2018 10:23 pm  #3

Sanshi wrote:

There is only one "LoA rule" and that's that you get what you believe to be true. When you feel the need to talk about something, you already believe it to be true. Not talking about it therefore won't save you as long as it is active within you.

What you said here about you believe it to be true when you feel the need to talk about it, does this apply in all cases? What if you believe in the possibility that it could happen but also feel that it probably won’t? Is there a way to tell what you are believing before the manifestation of it?

2/28/2018 5:02 am  #4

fizzy wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

What you said here about you believe it to be true when you feel the need to talk about it, does this apply in all cases? What if you believe in the possibility that it could happen but also feel that it probably won’t? Is there a way to tell what you are believing before the manifestation of it?

No, it doesn't apply in all cases. But it sounded pretty much like it here, because she told her husband about it even though there where no evidence for it.
Well, yeah, of course. You feel it. And your thoughts and emotions are in line with it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/28/2018 8:49 am  #5

Sanshi wrote:

No, it doesn't apply in all cases. But it sounded pretty much like it here, because she told her husband about it even though there where no evidence for it.
Well, yeah, of course. You feel it. And your thoughts and emotions are in line with it.

I agree that it does sound like that’s what happened here. Thanks!

2/28/2018 10:08 am  #6

Thanks guys for your help. I'll keep you all posted if I here anything else from this person.. your right I was all aligned with the idea it was going to happen. I will send out different vibes of being best friends with this person because that's all I want more than ever right now...universe knows it too.It feels so good to have a place where I can ask for help.i appreciate all the feedback here.

Board footera