Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2018 3:22 pm  #1

Success!!!!

And she has done it again!!! I guess who texted me and wanted to talk? Yup that's right he did. He came over last night and told me how much he loved me. He told me he made a mistake and our history scared him so he ran back to her. He said he realized more and more how much he wanted to be with me and how he couldn't get me out of his head. He told me when he was with her he thought of me. He said he wants to give our relationship another shot and truly wants it to work. He was so romantic and kept hugging and kissing me. After we talked and he told me all this the way he treated me was like when we first started dating. He was so giggly and sweet. I'm so happy and excited . I knew I could do it again and I knew he was coming back. He told me he was sorry for hurting me and wants to make it up to me. He said that I am the one he wants to be with and all that jazz 😊. It was just so amazing . Y'all this stuff works it really works. Focus on you and they start coming back they feel our vibe. I m still gonna work on me. Our relationship is health because I've taken time for me and will continue to do so. Oh! He also said that he feels like he can talk to me about anything which is new for him. It was just so sweet.

2/27/2018 4:56 pm  #2

Re: Success!!!!

Many congrats on this success! So happy for you!!! May I ask d
What techniques you used for this please. Xx

2/28/2018 4:21 pm  #3

Such an amazing testimonial, could you gone in to specifics of what you did personally ie the self love stuff and visualisations etc I’m using LOA to reconcile and re unite with my girl who left me in October

2/28/2018 7:27 pm  #4

Great how fast you picked yourself up after your post just a few days ago. Big shift.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/28/2018 9:29 pm  #5

You are so right that focusing on your self really impacts the outcome. c:

3/01/2018 10:38 am  #6

Congratulations I'm really happy it's worked for you. Please can you tell us the techniques you used

3/01/2018 11:48 am  #7

I love a success storyΒ Β Β  yes please shareΒ  your journey with usΒ Β Β  how long were you apart and what did you do ?Β 

3/01/2018 2:03 pm  #8

Congratulations!! Loved watching your journey

3/01/2018 3:12 pm  #9

Congrats

3/01/2018 10:43 pm  #10

Yay! Terrific news! :D

Selfloveiskey wrote:

And she has done it again!!! I guess who texted me and wanted to talk? Yup that's right he did. He came over last night and told me how much he loved me. He told me he made a mistake and our history scared him so he ran back to her. He said he realized more and more how much he wanted to be with me and how he couldn't get me out of his head. He told me when he was with her he thought of me. He said he wants to give our relationship another shot and truly wants it to work. He was so romantic and kept hugging and kissing me. After we talked and he told me all this the way he treated me was like when we first started dating. He was so giggly and sweet. I'm so happy and excited . I knew I could do it again and I knew he was coming back. He told me he was sorry for hurting me and wants to make it up to me. He said that I am the one he wants to be with and all that jazz 😊. It was just so amazing . Y'all this stuff works it really works. Focus on you and they start coming back they feel our vibe. I m still gonna work on me. Our relationship is health because I've taken time for me and will continue to do so. Oh! He also said that he feels like he can talk to me about anything which is new for him. It was just so sweet.

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera