Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2018 7:53 pm  #1

Message from Veronica - February 20th 2018

New video that will help if you are struggling with depression-

I wanted to address this very serious topic, because I think it could help benefit a lot of people.  I wanted to encourage that there is nothing wrong with seeing a therapist or counselor when you are struggling.  Don't feel like you have to just push or force the negative thoughts away.  I know a lot of Law of attraction teachers stress that happiness is key, but when you are struggling with depression it can feel nearly impossible to just flip your mood like that (and you should never try to!).  By seeking out professional help, you can start to regain your inner self and it's the ultimate act of self love to take care of yourself.  So, if you are struggling, work through those emotions with a professional and it will change your world for the better.  You never want to suppress those feelings in any way, and a professional can help you properly.

Helpful Links- http://www.psychologytoday.com
Suicide Prevention Line- 1-800-784-2433

Wishing you the best and strength if you are struggling right now.  Know that you can overcome this, and one day live a better life.

Veronica xxoo

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

2/21/2018 5:07 am  #2

Re: Message from Veronica - February 20th 2018

Thank you Veronica!  You are absolutely right.  I have a question. 

If you go to a therapist and talk about your specific person who is with someone else for 6 years,  he/she will definitely tell you to move on and that you must be crazy to wait for him (it has happened to me) .  How can we handle this?

2/21/2018 11:32 am  #3

Re: Message from Veronica - February 20th 2018

I would actually try to find a therapist who you feel has the right fit for you, as not every therapist will judge you, and the best ones don't.  So, if you feel like you don't click with someone - I would try another therapist as there are so many! I do agree that you should never "wait around" for someone, but should instead live your life even if you are trying to manifest a specific person.  But, I would never call you crazy for wanting to be with this person - because who knows what may come in the future.  Never be afraid to speak your feelings, or afraid that a therapist will judge you.  Always try to find someone who you can talk to, and that helps inspire you towards a better life and good decisions that make sense for your happiness.

Milk&Honey wrote:

Thank you Veronica! You are absolutely right. I have a question.

If you go to a therapist and talk about your specific person who is with someone else for 6 years, he/she will definitely tell you to move on and that you must be crazy to wait for him (it has happened to me) . How can we handle this?

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera