Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2018 9:41 pm  #1

Scripting challenge

So today I received good  news that I received6blessing of getting off of pprobation early.  My wonderful lady and bestfriend were excited when I told them the news. The visit with my attorney made me so happy when he told me that everyone including the d.a. and judge were all in agreement with the desicion. I am so happy right now and is thankful that this is happening. Thank you God so much and fir the wonderful support. Amen.

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

2/23/2018 9:15 pm  #2

Re: Scripting challenge

So that peasy four days my family my girlfriend friends and I have been cheering with joy of the good news we have received from my attorney. He said things are looking strong and my future looks bright for me. I can actually taste the freedom in my soul. Is a wonderful feeling. I thank and praise my God for this miracle this wonderful gift He has given me! Its so amazing I want control my joy.  Thank you God for letting this happen fir me! Amen!!

2/26/2018 8:38 pm  #3

So I had an amazing day the attorney said things are still string and a bill came up that would help me terminate my probation super early I am super super stoked! I am so amazed by this grace and my God! ! Thank you my Lord! I believe in God always Amen!!

2/27/2018 5:18 pm  #4

So today I woke up just feeling great about how all things are lining up for me to be if of probation. My lady and i talked about the first thing we wants to do when I get my freedom. We have decided to go on a small vacation. We have several ideas but we will choose which one soon! I am so excites that this is happening. My family is also happy that I will bar able to live my life now! I never ever stop believing!  Ever. Tank you God fir making this my reality and helping me and giving me such wonderful support! Amen!

3/03/2018 6:10 pm  #5

So I went rock climbing with my family my love and my new son!! We are awaiting the day of the judge to say that I am free and can live my life in peace. The attorney said all good things about the motion and is ready to help me win this battle. I am so excited that this freedom is near! Thank you my God very much for this miracle. If not for you than I don't know what would have been . Amen

3/10/2018 7:14 pm  #6

So the last 6 days have been wonderful.  I had another meeting with my attorney and we are ready. My freedom is here and I can feel it. It is so real. My family friends and girlfriend have been praying and giving our thanks to God fir making this cinema true. We and especially I am soooo excited for this day and my new found freedom.  Thank you God for answering my prayers. I love tip so much my family friends and my girlfriend and my new son! Amen

3/28/2018 9:55 pm  #7

I'm so glad that I was able to reconcile with my man before my big dance performance on April 6th. Yesterday was the big dance performance that i've been preparing for and it was the first time he ever saw me dance like this. Ever since we got back together, he's been supportive, devoted and loving in so many ways. He also enjoys dancing, so i've been hiding the fact that i've been practicing for this performance for a month. We both entered the theatre together. When it was near my performance, I told him that I needed to use the restroom. Well, that was a lie and excuse to go behind the stage. He was worried and said to hold it in because the next performance will be very good. I insisted that I really needed to go and I left. Right after that I went up on stage and although I wasn't able to see his face clearly due to the gap between the stage and the seats and the fact that I was moving so quickly due to the dance. Yet, I could feel that his eyes lit up and was in shocked. He cheered for my name so loudly and shouted that he loved me. I felt like a princess. After the performance he stood and gave me a huge round of applause. He looked so proud of me. I was able to make eye contact with him and I blew him a kiss. he gave me a hug and told me how surprised he was at my talents. He said that there is nothing that I am not good at. We spent the rest of the event together happily, along with our friends as I am secure enough where I don't have to be holding his hand 24/7, next to him because I know that he loves me and that I am always in the back of his mind. I love my boyfriend so much. He is so supportive and loving.Β 

5/06/2018 11:54 am  #8

I am so grateful that my specific person A came back to me. He said he loved me with all of his heart and missed me and wanted to try again properly. He said he's forgiven everything that has happened in the past between us and that he just wants to focus on love and happiness which is what I want.
He said it didn't work out with anybody else but also that they were insignificant and not worth talking about as he's always been in love with me and wanted me.
He realises just how supportive and loving I was of him, and how much I appreciated him and fought for him.
He apologised for all of the hurt he has caused.
He unblocked me off of everything and phoned me asking to meet. He loves me to the moon and back and I love him to the moon and back too. We are talking about getting engaged again and he has still kept the ring.

Board footera