Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2018 9:29 pm  #1

its been awhile

Okay guys so its been awhile. My story was of one of terrible ache and although it took awhile it happened.  My ex came back! Don't give up. It did take awhile however faith and hope kept me strong throughout the process. However I have encountered a really sad situation. And it has a lot to do with probation. Its really taken a toll on me and I have nowhere to turn. So if you guys don't mind im going to puts my efforts into the life I want on this forum. So if what I day during the challenges are confusing then I apologize. My situation is really difficult.  Here I ho. Trust in God.

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

2/20/2018 12:39 pm  #2

Re: its been awhile

Congrats!!! You can do the other stuff . You know you manifest what you want but remember it's based on feelings

2/20/2018 2:33 pm  #3

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Congrats!!! You can do the other stuff . You know you manifest what you want but remember it's based on feelings

Thank you so much for reminding me of what good things will happen!! I appreciate your response!

2/20/2018 5:47 pm  #4

One step at a time. Sit down and have a good think about what you want to accomplish and work from there. Glad to hear you're back with your ex though.

All the power to you. <3Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

2/20/2018 8:35 pm  #5

yes-rise wrote:

Okay guys so its been awhile. My story was of one of terrible ache and although it took awhile it happened.  My ex came back! Don't give up. It did take awhile however faith and hope kept me strong throughout the process. However I have encountered a really sad situation. And it has a lot to do with probation. Its really taken a toll on me and I have nowhere to turn. So if you guys don't mind im going to puts my efforts into the life I want on this forum. So if what I day during the challenges are confusing then I apologize. My situation is really difficult.  Here I ho. Trust in God.

Β 
I don't know what you specifically mean by probation, but I know somebody who got paroled from prison on his first attempt against all odds, something that almost never happens where he is located with his circumstances, so just know that anything is possible no matter how bleak it may appear.

Last edited by Cynthia (2/20/2018 8:39 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/23/2018 9:10 pm  #6

Cynthia wrote:

yes-rise wrote:

Β 
I don't know what you specifically mean by probation, but I know somebody who got paroled from prison on his first attempt against all odds, something that almost never happens where he is located with his circumstances, so just know that anything is possible no matter how bleak it may appear.

My situation seems similar to your friends situation.  All odds are against me.. So much that it seems near impossible but I believe in the impossible because I've seen it happen. One thing that I have is strength faith and belief and your reply. Thank you so much for your time and encouragement! ! I really appreciate you!!

2/23/2018 10:30 pm  #7

yes-rise wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

yes-rise wrote:

Β 

My situation seems similar to your friends situation.  All odds are against me.. So much that it seems near impossible but I believe in the impossible because I've seen it happen. One thing that I have is strength faith and belief and your reply. Thank you so much for your time and encouragement! ! I really appreciate you!!

Β 
You're so very welcome, and thank you so much for saying that.  It really made my day. I'm imagining the very best for you.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/25/2018 2:04 am  #8

yes-rise wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

yes-rise wrote:

Β 

How long did it take for you to get your special person back did you have a daily routine of things you did?

2/26/2018 8:56 pm  #9

Eagle wrote:

yes-rise wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Β 

How long did it take for you to get your special person back did you have a daily routine of things you did?

It took about 9 months with at first very little contact and then no contact at all. I prayed every night and regardless I pray every night anyways but I said not five up or skip a beat. I listened to positive inspirational videos and just believed thatGod would bring her back. I wrote everyday that i was happy and grateful now that her and I were back together. I did scripting challenges and the 25 day challenge and focused the rest on myself. You can do it!!

Board footera