Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2018 8:52 pm  #1

I Am Going To Post More Things Here

So, I stayed at his place the whole weekend. It was so much fun and wonderful. He was so affectionate and loving towards me. We went to the arcade on Friday and he got me a stuffed unicorn. We played so many games and we even played this new one where it shoots out water. We both are addicted to the Jurrastic Park game. Then we ate afterwards, I had so much fun. We shared the bed and cuddled together. I payed close attention to him and can confirm my gut feeling that his feelings match mind.

His face lights up the way a child does when they get a present when he is around me. He kept saying that he loves me and loves being with me. Then we played a computer game together on his computer where it was a visual novel and we acted out the characters. It was so much fun, I am so glad that I stayed at his place this weekend. We did so much fun things. I sense a success story coming soon. c:

2/19/2018 4:24 pm  #2

Re: I Am Going To Post More Things Here

I also forgot to share that we kept thinking the same thoughts at the same time, as if our telepathic communication has returned. It was something we had when we first dated.

Board footera