Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/13/2018 6:30 am  #1

Manifested the wrong person

Hi lovelies,

So recently, I've been thinking about my ex boyfriends best friend! Not in a romantic way just in a positive friendly way cause I miss hanging out with him but we haven't spoken in ages.

A relationship with him did cross my mind but I definitely see him more as a friend so I don't want to manifest that. But I did ask the universe for him to text me.

It took me two days to do it and last night I got a text from him! I was so shocked and happy to hear from him! HOWEVER because I wasn't SPECIFIC on what I wanted him to say it was a very open conversation.

He asked me if I was single and basically admitted that he's been thinking about me a lot and he wants us to be a couple!

Oh wow

I definitely got what I asked for I guess.. but it's also a lesson to me. One I need to be specific and two be careful what you wish for so to speak.

But I realised I was able to manifest this because I had completely let go of the situation and was just confident I would hear from him! And it's just confirmed to me even more so that the law of attraction works!!!!! So don't give in but try and act as if and have complete confidence the universe is bringing to you what you desire!!

The reason a lot of us hasn't manifested our ex yet is because we are still to attached to the situation. Worried about what, when and how! So you need to get yourself into a place were you are sending out the correct vibrations to match your desire.

Feeling positive is great but don't worry if you have a bad day because it won't stop your manifestation! When I was trying to manifest this text I was having a weekend of major ups and downs! I wasn't in the most positive mood but most importantly I didn't want try to fake my emotions (force myself to be positive). The most important thing here is to just let go completely and you will receive I promise.

If you really believe you have let go and you still haven't received you need to be completely honest with your self because the truth is you are still attached and pretending will slow down your journey.

2/13/2018 7:18 am  #2

Re: Manifested the wrong person

I'd feel very odd if a male friend just texted me and asked me to be his girlfriend without any dates, relationship or not having seen them for a while. It seems to be a bit out of left field. 

What are you going to do? 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/13/2018 7:30 am  #3

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I'd feel very odd if a male friend just texted me and asked me to be his girlfriend without any dates, relationship or not having seen them for a while. It seems to be a bit out of left field. 

What are you going to do? 

I know it was so strange! Like I understand we know each other well but it was still a bit too much! And to be honest I have know idea. I'm going to meet with him to talk about things but it's put me in a difficult position!

2/13/2018 8:00 am  #4

You didn't manifest the wrong person. You manifested exactly the person you intended for and even your thoughts about being in a relationship (or at least the possibility of it) came to pass. Hello? That's awesome. You just showed everyone here how easy it is to make someone fall in love with you. Took you two days, if I got it right?

You say we should act as if...but I wonder where you have acted as if in that situation? You just intended for it and trusted that it would come, right? Correct me if I am wrong, but you didn't think about it all the time, but you let it go and went about your business. Your ups and downs had nothing to do with this manifestation. You didn't worry about if he texted or not, but you had an argument with your mother or whatever - it had nothing to do with this manifestation, right? If I am right (and I strongly assume I am) then it has nothing to do with the manifestation. You can feel terrible about your job and trust that you get the text and you get the text. You can feel terrible about getting the text and doubt it...but then you won't get the text.

In any case, pretty cool manifestation. Thank you for sharing.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/13/2018 9:04 am  #5

Elisha_rose wrote:

Hi lovelies,

So recently, I've been thinking about my ex boyfriends best friend! Not in a romantic way just in a positive friendly way cause I miss hanging out with him but we haven't spoken in ages.

A relationship with him did cross my mind but I definitely see him more as a friend so I don't want to manifest that. But I did ask the universe for him to text me.

It took me two days to do it and last night I got a text from him! I was so shocked and happy to hear from him! HOWEVER because I wasn't SPECIFIC on what I wanted him to say it was a very open conversation.

He asked me if I was single and basically admitted that he's been thinking about me a lot and he wants us to be a couple!

Oh wow

I definitely got what I asked for I guess.. but it's also a lesson to me. One I need to be specific and two be careful what you wish for so to speak.

But I realised I was able to manifest this because I had completely let go of the situation and was just confident I would hear from him! And it's just confirmed to me even more so that the law of attraction works!!!!! So don't give in but try and act as if and have complete confidence the universe is bringing to you what you desire!!

The reason a lot of us hasn't manifested our ex yet is because we are still to attached to the situation. Worried about what, when and how! So you need to get yourself into a place were you are sending out the correct vibrations to match your desire.

Feeling positive is great but don't worry if you have a bad day because it won't stop your manifestation! When I was trying to manifest this text I was having a weekend of major ups and downs! I wasn't in the most positive mood but most importantly I didn't want try to fake my emotions (force myself to be positive). The most important thing here is to just let go completely and you will receive I promise.

If you really believe you have let go and you still haven't received you need to be completely honest with your self because the truth is you are still attached and pretending will slow down your journey.

Everybody is looking at this only from your point of view, but what about his? Has it occurred to anybody else that if you've known this person for a while and liked  him and he's been thinking about you and even interested in the two of you being a couple that you may have got the idea to want him to text you from him?

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/13/2018 11:26 am  #6

Sanshi wrote:

You didn't manifest the wrong person. You manifested exactly the person you intended for and even your thoughts about being in a relationship (or at least the possibility of it) came to pass. Hello? That's awesome. You just showed everyone here how easy it is to make someone fall in love with you. Took you two days, if I got it right?

You say we should act as if...but I wonder where you have acted as if in that situation? You just intended for it and trusted that it would come, right? Correct me if I am wrong, but you didn't think about it all the time, but you let it go and went about your business. Your ups and downs had nothing to do with this manifestation. You didn't worry about if he texted or not, but you had an argument with your mother or whatever - it had nothing to do with this manifestation, right? If I am right (and I strongly assume I am) then it has nothing to do with the manifestation. You can feel terrible about your job and trust that you get the text and you get the text. You can feel terrible about getting the text and doubt it...but then you won't get the text.

In any case, pretty cool manifestation. Thank you for sharing.

Your right! I basically acted as if in believing he had already text me but then went on with my day without thinking about it anymore. Like at all which just proved that I wasn't attached to the situation at all or the out come.

I obviously didn't intend for him to tell me what he did but like I said I wasn't specific enough in what I wanted him to say. At the end of the day I was trying to manifest a friendship not a relationship but I didn't make that very clear! Plus it didn't help that I did give little thought to a relationship and that's were I went wrong! I need to focus on what I want and not what I dont want.

But yes it took two days!! Which is pretty incredible but time is just an illusion and because I wasn't focused on when it was going to happens it happened quicker.

2/13/2018 11:29 am  #7

Cynthia wrote:

Elisha_rose wrote:

Hi lovelies,

Oh wow

Everybody is looking at this only from your point of view, but what about his? Has it occurred to anybody else that if you've known this person for a while and liked  him and he's been thinking about you and even interested in the two of you being a couple that you may have got the idea to want him to text you from him?

That's very true and you've got a point! And thinking back on it, it was very random that I suddenly felt like we should communicate.

2/15/2018 2:36 pm  #8

This is really interesting    I do want to be with my ex   but  I found myself going down memory lane  basically just thinking about past relationships and men   and  most interestingly   they all contacted  me in one form or another  but the ex I love     I am having a terrible time detaching   
My dear friend did the same thing   every one of her exes has contacted her  but one   in the past 6 months   some so random   and  sudden after many many years     We both have decided that its because she stopped wallowing in the past   and was finally able to detach   
Detachment is like a mental exercise    you can tell yourself not to think so hard and about wanting etc  but in many cases  its still running in your subconscious     
Does anyone have an  exercises or  success in  actively detaching from the outcome ?

2/15/2018 5:44 pm  #9

barbidoll wrote:

This is really interesting    I do want to be with my ex   but  I found myself going down memory lane  basically just thinking about past relationships and men   and  most interestingly   they all contacted  me in one form or another  but the ex I love     I am having a terrible time detaching   
My dear friend did the same thing   every one of her exes has contacted her  but one   in the past 6 months   some so random   and  sudden after many many years     We both have decided that its because she stopped wallowing in the past   and was finally able to detach   
Detachment is like a mental exercise    you can tell yourself not to think so hard and about wanting etc  but in many cases  its still running in your subconscious     
Does anyone have an  exercises or  success in  actively detaching from the outcome ?

I think the problem you have to battle isn't the detachment itself, but the reason why you have trouble detaching. And I believe that the reason for it is always a lack of trust. Think about it. If you fully believed that this stuff works, had you a problem detaching from the wanting (because that's what it is: You don't want to detach from the desire, but from the wanting of the desire, because you already have it)? Think about it. When you expect a certain christmas present from a person, do you stress about it before Christmas? Do you ponder if you should buy it yourself? Are you stressed out, because you haven't gotten it yet? Do you try to control the situation by telling that person over and over again that you want that thing, sending them links to amazon all the time so that they won't forget (best way to get blocked and not get any present btw)? Or do you know that it's already yours? You don't even think about buying it on your own, because you know that you already have it. You just can't see it yet. That's trust. And when you have this kind of trust, you relax and have no trouble detaching from the wanting and feel easily convinced that you already have it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/16/2018 9:40 am  #10

What a perfect explanation   I cant thank you enough  

Board footera