Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2018 11:46 am  #11

Re: How to manifest a text

Jnc1207 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Wouldn't you rather manifest a date than a text? For example a text could simply say hello how are you. One then gets giddy and replies and they don't answer so you text them again and still no answer and this leads to more questions on how to manifest a text ......

How will I manifest a date then? Do I visualize and let go?

Β 
I gave you a link to Neville yesterday. I reiterate - listen to Neville.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/04/2018 11:50 am  #12

I'm gonna just chime in quickly. The one thing I do notice is everyone gets so hung up on how does this work whenthe law states time again ask believe receive. You really just need to set the intention and believe you are receiving it . Just trust the law by saying to yourself "the universe knows I put it out there and it's on it's way." That's it. It's not how long should I do this or how quickly should I do that etc. techniques acting as if can help put you in the I already have it state but sometimes you still come from lack with it and by asking what you are asking you are coming from a place of lack. It's just really simple. You can do all the techniques but if you don't believe it don't mean anything . -after you do a technique or even just thinking wouldn't it be nice etc do something for you. I say that because that can put you in a better receiving state because you are focusing on a positive vibe happiness. Again you shouldn't do that just to get something it's still coming from lack and also happiness shouldn't rest upon one person or thing completely it's not attractive. Do something for you so you feel good you deserve to feel good now and just trust it's on its way the way again I do that is saying "the universe knows I have set it out there" and I'm able to let it go when it comes up and go about my day.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (2/04/2018 11:53 am)

2/08/2018 3:24 pm  #13

And I am in the same boat, I want a text from this guy who went MIA on me and I never did anything at all said nothing wrong.Β  Plus I got sick with the flu and I was supposed to meet him that day.Β  But, he never messaged me back, and I think he may of blocked me on facebook.Β  And, another thing is My child's father is now in jail and more in contact with me now than the other guy.Β  Like I did a lot of work on manifesting the father back but now and I want to know if the universe is taking this guy offline and out of the picture to manifest the father back.Β  But, I know what its like to want the text but, I really want the meet up.

Board footera