Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2018 8:03 pm  #1

How to manifest a text

I texted this guy before and he didn’t respond to me. I texted him again a couple of hours later and he still didn’t respond to me. It has been almost 2 weeks and he still hasn’t responded to me. What do I do to manifest into him getting in contact with me again? I haven’t texted him since then. Also, in Veronica’s “how to manifest a text” videos, she says to “visualize and let go”. Can anyone tell me more in depth on how to do that?

2/02/2018 8:13 pm  #2

Re: How to manifest a text

Jnc1207 wrote:

I texted this guy before and he didn’t respond to me. I texted him again a couple of hours later and he still didn’t respond to me. It has been almost 2 weeks and he still hasn’t responded to me. What do I do to manifest into him getting in contact with me again? I haven’t texted him since then. Also, in Veronica’s “how to manifest a text” videos, she says to “visualize and let go”. Can anyone tell me more in depth on how to do that?

You regularly imagine what you ultimately want as if you already have it, not the steps you think you might have to take along the way, and then you go about your day living your life, not obsessing about it or how long it will take or looking for signs or constantly checking things to see if anything is happening.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/02/2018 8:17 pm  #3

Cynthia wrote:

Jnc1207 wrote:

You regularly imagine what you ultimately want as if you already have it, not the steps you think you might have to take along the way, and then you go about your day living your life, not obsessing about it or how long it will take or looking for signs or constantly checking things to see if anything is happening.

So how exactly do I not focus on the “lack” or “he hasn’t texted me back in this X amount of days”?

2/02/2018 8:22 pm  #4

Jnc1207 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Jnc1207 wrote:

So how exactly do I not focus on the “lack” or “he hasn’t texted me back in this X amount of days”?

By focussing only on what you DO want and ignoring what you don't want.

2/02/2018 8:23 pm  #5

Cynthia wrote:

Jnc1207 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

let’s say if I wanna talk to him again, what do I do exactly?

2/02/2018 8:29 pm  #6

Jnc1207 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Jnc1207 wrote:

Listen to Neville.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=158s&v=YccI-t1yojk

2/02/2018 10:05 pm  #7

Cynthia wrote:

Jnc1207 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Listen to Neville.

What does he talk about?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=158s&v=YccI-t1yojk

2/03/2018 6:55 am  #8

He doesn't talk about texts! Listen to the message and let us know what you get from it.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/03/2018 6:56 am  #9

Wouldn't you rather manifest a date than a text? For example a text could simply say hello how are you. One then gets giddy and replies and they don't answer so you text them again and still no answer and this leads to more questions on how to manifest a text ......

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (2/03/2018 6:58 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/03/2018 9:13 am  #10

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Wouldn't you rather manifest a date than a text? For example a text could simply say hello how are you. One then gets giddy and replies and they don't answer so you text them again and still no answer and this leads to more questions on how to manifest a text ......

How will I manifest a date then? Do I visualize and let go?

Last edited by Jnc1207 (2/03/2018 11:09 am)

Board footera