Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2018 5:45 pm  #1

Omg it’s happening ❤️❤️❤️

WOW JUST WOWWWW LIKE I DID IT I DID THIS **** I PROVED IT TO MYSELF FOR MYSELF AND THE LIFE I DESIRE TO LIVE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Today was such a great day I got to work a full shift and am making my hours go up and I’m making more money!! It just keeps flocking in 💰.❤️❤️❤️ My POi texted me! He texted me first! After weeks!! A FREAKING BREAKTHROUGH 😆💖I’m not over it  this is epic!! He told me he really wants to talk and meet in person to talk alone and that he really misses me a lot and CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT ME🙂. I knew he would be I mean I have been feeling him feel my energy and cherish it! I know we’ve connected while I was doing PW AND BWD every single time it’s felt more and more vivid and real, there was no way he couldn’t there’s so much love we have for each other it’s inevitable we are meant to be😊 I knew that he was and is missing  me and I made sure with PW and BWD just to intensify and connect with him and send him love. This is confirmation that  I am an LOA goddess and LOA badass a rockstar 🔥🤘🏾Im actually really proud of myself though 🙂 i got my mojo back and this is just the start!! I feel amazing I love myself❤️❤️❤️ and if top of feeling amazing by myself we’re getting back together! I had to write forum about my manifestation because a lot of you motivated me to keep going and inspired me so freaking much with your threads!! You all helped me out a bunch so I have to give you good vibes back! Also like i need to figure out what to wear got to look extra good to meet him but judging from what he texted me I’m pretty sure he wants to talk after practice tonight it doesn’t look like he wants to wait any longer but either way I got to look and smell good af 😅😛 I’m not over the way he texted me and  asked me if I was available and willing to talk with him( ummm hello Duh.. I mean yeah sure haha) 🤤🤯😍😛 he took care of It because i am a priority to him!! I’m so excited we’re getting back  together in full force I’m so happy he confirmed so many things that I’ve visualized him saying that he really misses me, there was never a day he wasn’t and isn’t thinking about me, he knows I am the only one for him and he desires a bright happy strong and everlasting future with me. He confessed that he is falling in love with me although his emotions make him cautious and a little scared due to passed bad experiences in life’s that he would be more afraid if he didn’t have me in his life 💘 He sent me a few text messages that some were and weren’t for verbatim but HELL im happy he said exactly what I desired ❤️ IT WORKED IT WORKS I DID IT I MADE IT HAPPENED I am in route to renewed relationship with With him how wonderful😍! Thank you!!! 🙂💖

Ps.. sorry if they’re typos I had to write about right now I’m so happy but all over the place in a good way I’ll revise ASAP 🤣

2/02/2018 8:47 pm  #2

Re: Omg it’s happening ❤️❤️❤️

Alexandra23 wrote:

WOW JUST WOWWWW LIKE I DID IT I DID THIS **** I PROVED IT TO MYSELF FOR MYSELF AND THE LIFE I DESIRE TO LIVE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Today was such a great day I got to work a full shift and am making my hours go up and I’m making more money!! It just keeps flocking in 💰.❤️❤️❤️ My POi texted me! He texted me first! After weeks!! A FREAKING BREAKTHROUGH 😆💖I’m not over it  this is epic!! He told me he really wants to talk and meet in person to talk alone and that he really misses me a lot and CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT ME🙂. I knew he would be I mean I have been feeling him feel my energy and cherish it! I know we’ve connected while I was doing PW AND BWD every single time it’s felt more and more vivid and real, there was no way he couldn’t there’s so much love we have for each other it’s inevitable we are meant to be😊 I knew that he was and is missing  me and I made sure with PW and BWD just to intensify and connect with him and send him love. This is confirmation that  I am an LOA goddess and LOA badass a rockstar 🔥🤘🏾Im actually really proud of myself though 🙂 i got my mojo back and this is just the start!! I feel amazing I love myself❤️❤️❤️ and if top of feeling amazing by myself we’re getting back together! I had to write forum about my manifestation because a lot of you motivated me to keep going and inspired me so freaking much with your threads!! You all helped me out a bunch so I have to give you good vibes back! Also like i need to figure out what to wear got to look extra good to meet him but judging from what he texted me I’m pretty sure he wants to talk after practice tonight it doesn’t look like he wants to wait any longer but either way I got to look and smell good af 😅😛 I’m not over the way he texted me and  asked me if I was available and willing to talk with him( ummm hello Duh.. I mean yeah sure haha) 🤤🤯😍😛 he took care of It because i am a priority to him!! I’m so excited we’re getting back  together in full force I’m so happy he confirmed so many things that I’ve visualized him saying that he really misses me, there was never a day he wasn’t and isn’t thinking about me, he knows I am the only one for him and he desires a bright happy strong and everlasting future with me. He confessed that he is falling in love with me although his emotions make him cautious and a little scared due to passed bad experiences in life’s that he would be more afraid if he didn’t have me in his life 💘 He sent me a few text messages that some were and weren’t for verbatim but HELL im happy he said exactly what I desired ❤️ IT WORKED IT WORKS I DID IT I MADE IT HAPPENED I am in route to renewed relationship with With him how wonderful😍! Thank you!!! 🙂💖

Ps.. sorry if they’re typos I had to write about right now I’m so happy but all over the place in a good way I’ll revise ASAP 🤣

I'm super excited for you. I've been doing PW and BWD for awhile, and seeing that you and somebody else here a couple of days ago have had such great success with them has given me more faith in those techniques and motivated me to continue with them. Short of hearing from him, I have no way to gauge whether they're having any effect on my target.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/03/2018 5:11 pm  #3

CYNTHIA!!! Thank you so much I feel like we connected and our situations are super similar and you really talked me through and guided me it wasn’t hard for es st start but to see that another person has a similar experience made me feel like okay it’s doable I can do it! Also I was meaning to asking you you know how you told me I can use the technique to better his situation like with his legal issues and stuff can you give me an example or backdown of how you would do it? Sending you love 💗

2/03/2018 9:18 pm  #4

Alexandra23 wrote:

CYNTHIA!!! Thank you so much I feel like we connected and our situations are super similar and you really talked me through and guided me it wasn’t hard for es st start but to see that another person has a similar experience made me feel like okay it’s doable I can do it! Also I was meaning to asking you you know how you told me I can use the technique to better his situation like with his legal issues and stuff can you give me an example or backdown of how you would do it? Sending you love 💗

I should be asking you for advice, Alexandra. I'm still waiting to hear from my bloke. If you want to send me a private message more specifically about what the legal issues are, assuming you don't necessarily want the world to know all about them, I can give you some suggestions. I'd tell you what I would do. In case you don't know, there is a limit to the characters you can have, so if it's long you would probably have to send it in instalments, and it's safer to type it elsewhere like in wordpad or notepad and then copy and paste it because things can easily go wrong here and your message could disappear with an accidental hit on a key. It's happened to me and to a friend of mine. In fact, if you want to, ask me for my email address, and that way there isn't any character limit.

2/04/2018 12:02 pm  #5

i genuinely cant tell if this is scripting or not. if its not, congrats!!

2/04/2018 12:48 pm  #6

distance-and-time wrote:

i genuinely cant tell if this is scripting or not. if its not, congrats!!

I don't think it's scripting.

2/04/2018 3:34 pm  #7

Happy for ya! Good use of the word "verbatim".

2/04/2018 4:42 pm  #8

Thank you everyone I appreciate the good energy and responses!!! To be honest  prior to having this manifestation unfold I did script it after watching Veronica’s video on scripting and it’s pretty similar to my current reality now but this isn’t  script ❤️

Cynthia - I would love that I will message you sometime today 💗

2/05/2018 11:35 am  #9

I am new here, can  anyone help me with what exactly is PW and BWD

2/05/2018 11:43 am  #10

shettychinky wrote:

I am new here, can  anyone help me with what exactly is PW and BWD

They are mp3 meditations by Lanie Stevens that you can get on her website, laniestevensauthor.com.

Board footera