Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2018 1:28 am  #1

He still loves me but wants no contact

Hi darlings,

​New to Veronica's method. My love who I've been broken up with for about 5 months and manifested back twice before told me he doesn't want to communicate anymore yesterday. I'm so crestfallen at the moment. I can give more context, but he loves me very much and was crying as he told me this, but also feels as though this is for the best. He told me he can't verbalize why he feels this is the best, but just thinks it is for now. He said he doesn't know what the future holds anymore, he still loves me and feels romantically for me, and that it'd be great if things work, but he just doesn't know for now. He doesn't know when he'll reach out to me. Β 

Β About 3 weeks ago on a phone chat,Β I asked that we not text because texting was making me too anxious (waiting for his replies, waiting for him to reach out etc), and asked that we just decide on when to talk/meet again over the phone or in person whenever we'd see each other. I cried and cried on that phone call because I was just feeling so stressed over him, and felt like I was slipping back into being unhealthy. I get the sense he's trying to protect me because I seemed so so sad and that's why he didn't give me a straight reason, and am trying to just keep faith in the fact that this is a guy who loves me and thinks about me so much.Β 

I'm afraid he's going to come to a conclusion like, "I love her so much but we've been through way too much... there's no way it can work no matter how much I want it to". I really want to move into a space where I feel better and have faith, but don't know how to.Β 

Can anyone provide some guidance?Β 

Appreciate it SO MUCH. <3Β 

Last edited by hisgirlforever4213 (2/01/2018 1:29 am)

2/04/2018 4:06 pm  #2

Re: He still loves me but wants no contact

Stop visualizing a negative

2/04/2018 4:29 pm  #3

Re: He still loves me but wants no contact

Suzy wrote:

Stop visualizing a negative

Β 
I agree. Almost everything you've written is negative. It goes on and on full of negativity.  Imagine the ideal end result as if you have it right now and turn your mind away from all of the negatives unless you want more of them.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera