Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2018 10:59 pm  #1

Anyone know of trustworthy subliminals?

Hey lovely people,

I am wanting to use more subliminal means of breaking past my subconscious and limiting beliefs but am unsure of which programs are legit.

Does anyone have any recommendations and/or have had success with particular ones?

Thank youΒ 

2/01/2018 1:35 am  #2

Re: Anyone know of trustworthy subliminals?

http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/
I have had results with this and she has amazing knowledge about subliminals so you can trust their audios.

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

2/01/2018 3:55 am  #3

LoveAD wrote:

Hey lovely people,

I am wanting to use more subliminal means of breaking past my subconscious and limiting beliefs but am unsure of which programs are legit.

Does anyone have any recommendations and/or have had success with particular ones?

Thank youΒ 

Β 
I bought a completely personalised subliminal recording from a woman on youtube not long ago who calls her channel matrixplay99 because people were commenting on how well her subliminals worked for them - the ones she had on youtube. I haven't had my recording for very long, but it has definitely been making a big difference in the way I have been thinking and feeling.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/21/2018 5:13 am  #4

Cynthia wrote:

LoveAD wrote:

Hey lovely people,

Thank youΒ 

Β 
I bought a completely personalised subliminal recording from a woman on youtube not long ago who calls her channel matrixplay99 because people were commenting on how well her subliminals worked for them - the ones she had on youtube. I haven't had my recording for very long, but it has definitely been making a big difference in the way I have been thinking and feeling.

Β 
I’ve just purchased one from matrixplay, did you receive any results like your ex messaging you or making contact?

Board footera