Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/09/2015 12:24 am  #41

Re: He asked me out!!!

Cherished wrote:

That icky feeling will move away from your chest if you address the thought that is causing it. Feel it out. Stop when you feel it, and acknowledge the thought. Can you find a better thought that will soothe you? Example:

"what if I'm losing him again?! " ew,  that feels crappy.. try agsin
"We will be married by Christmas!! But.. Christmas is in 17 days!!! Noooooo" ..... that was worse lol. Again!
"I create my own story. I'm actually running my show here. I have full creative license!" Better!
"My chest feels goooooood!" Better 😜
"I'm gonna nail this loa stuff!" Better.....

See? You can turn it around on a dime. And the more you practice, the more efficient you become at it. πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

I've been really trying hard to keep positive...literally all day I was telling myself it would be OK, but the panic was still there even when I tried distracting myself. I tried doing EFT for awhile and I ended up balling my eyes out...I thought that might help me get over it but nope...I was shaking at one point and no appetite. Now he seems colder and I got no text from him today, and I'm just even more frustrated at myself.

12/09/2015 12:38 am  #42

It's OK.  I understand this so well.  But you are prolonging the weirdness honey.  You have to try and regain your power and grace. His reactions will be completely aligned with what you're vibrating right now.  So don't worry about his responses.  Irrelevant. That will all change when you can manage to turn around your thinking.  Take your time to really pinpoint what you are fearing,  and try to do a focus wheel or something.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/09/2015 3:43 am  #43

Tinkerbell, you have done so well to manifest a date and everything, please do not let your thoughts ruin this. Cherished has given amazing advice there to reframe. Keep moving forwards now and dont think back.... Your nearly there πŸ˜‰πŸ’–

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

12/09/2015 4:33 pm  #44

I think my biggest fear is that he will lose interest in me and things won't workout between us even though I really want them to. When I've been with him the last two times I've been scared that I would burst his bubble so to speak because he left me last time to have space. And then when he ignored me to hang with his friends on Monday and his cold response to seeing me again, it made me freak out about him losing interest in me. I don't mean to go on and on but it's good to write down what my fears are.

12/09/2015 4:50 pm  #45

Ok, but now quit creating those fears! You are just suring up that reality for yourself. You're not coming at it from an LOA perspective, you've gone back down the rabbit hole! You're heading back into unconsciously creating through your fears, and there's no need to do that! Where's your confidence girl?!
He's not running this show, YOU are!

Last edited by Cherished (12/09/2015 4:51 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera