Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2015 4:46 pm  #31

Re: He asked me out!!!

Thanks guys should I ask him out or should I always let him ask me out? He said he had the day off tomorrow so I suggested we do something and he seemed kind of vague despite he just got done saying he wished we could cuddle tonight, lol. I need to calm down, my nerves have been on fire last few days he's says he misses me and wants to cuddle and stuff but he hasn't brought up bout going on more dates (it's me suggesting it) so idk.

Last edited by Tinkerbell (12/06/2015 4:49 pm)

12/06/2015 5:55 pm  #32

Alignment, girl. Stick to your story, relax and remember you're creating it all! Don't create with fear, continue to feel your power and create what you want πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/06/2015 5:56 pm  #33

I'm notorious for making this mistake.. I think like a creator and then when my manifestation comes I freak out and start thinking from a place of fear! Relax, no need to do that! 😘

Feel it in your soul..

12/06/2015 7:54 pm  #34

Cherished wrote:

I'm notorious for making this mistake.. I think like a creator and then when my manifestation comes I freak out and start thinking from a place of fear! Relax, no need to do that! 😘

Cherished, do you have any tricks to release resistence? I just have a ball of anxiety that feels trapped in my chest...ill be feeling good for a little bit then I'm anxious that things aren't moving fast enough,etc. lol

12/06/2015 8:08 pm  #35

Sam wrote:

Tinkerbell, try EFT. It did wonders for me when I was having a panic attack and my chest felt tight. I used and EFT video for fear by Brad Yates on YouTube. It was the first time I ever tried it and felt so relieved afterwards!

Which video of his did you use? I've seen some of his videos but I've never tried them. Do you just follow along and repeat what he says or do the motions and just listen?

12/07/2015 4:36 am  #36

i allready tried EFT, it really helps Tinkerbell

12/08/2015 1:00 am  #37

I did it and it helped for awhile but it take came back lol. Have to keep doing it I guess.

I actually saw him today...it was good at first and then he got so absorbed with his buddies being around he pretty much ignored me and treated me like one of the guys. Literally the whole time I was with him my chest was in a bundle of tension. Last night he wanted me to come over and I suggested a later night this week and he seemed eager, now I just I asked if he still wanted to and he said maybe, and he had to check when his mom wanted him to have dinner with her. SOO yeah...love planning for things I don't know will happen and now I'm even more frustrated. Don't mean to be negative just have to vent lol.

Last edited by Tinkerbell (12/08/2015 1:02 am)

12/08/2015 1:04 am  #38

Tink, ur creating it! Stop! Reframe. Don't be frustrated, be excited!! You can clear the slate every single day and literally make it what you want! You command into existence, the reality you desire. Step back, because you're coming at if from a non-LOA perspective. From my LOA perspective, you're in prime position girl!

Last edited by Cherished (12/08/2015 1:05 am)

Feel it in your soul..

12/08/2015 1:12 am  #39

Thanks cherished, I wonder if it'd be good to imagine writing on a slate what things I want the day to bring haha. All I need is this icky feeling of anxiety to move away from my chest lol

12/08/2015 4:25 am  #40

That icky feeling will move away from your chest if you address the thought that is causing it. Feel it out. Stop when you feel it, and acknowledge the thought. Can you find a better thought that will soothe you? Example:

"what if I'm losing him again?! " ew,  that feels crappy.. try agsin
"We will be married by Christmas!! But.. Christmas is in 17 days!!! Noooooo" ..... that was worse lol. Again!
"I create my own story. I'm actually running my show here. I have full creative license!" Better!
"My chest feels goooooood!" Better 😜
"I'm gonna nail this loa stuff!" Better.....

See? You can turn it around on a dime. And the more you practice, the more efficient you become at it. πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera