Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2015 9:50 am  #21

Re: He asked me out!!!

Congratulations it's amazing that you got a date with him and your about to go on a another one .. Try not to sabatoge yourself you can't see what's happening behind the scenes you have to use your faith and just believe in that because you are getting your love back it may look different in your current reality but behind the scenes it's all coming together .. I know it's hard but try to change your mindset now change it to think positive about your situation change to you and your love are already together and madly in love with each other you came so far don't sabatoge it and over think it .. We are all rooting for you !!!

12/05/2015 11:11 am  #22

You got a date with him and you heard all these words you wanted to hear. 

Now, don't be the "old" you that has this manifestation and now doesn't know how to keep it.  Don't be this person.

Be the new you. The person who already has him. It is very natural to you, him loving you. You have his love. Be the person who already has his love. So, you won't have to be worried about loosing it. 

12/05/2015 11:36 am  #23

YAY  !!!     Keep up the good vibration   keep your eye on what you want    you know what you have to do   

12/05/2015 3:04 pm  #24

what everyone else has said, focus on what you want!! whatever you think and feel, you'll get so focus on him  and an awesome, loving future together and that's what you'll get

12/05/2015 3:19 pm  #25

I agree with everyone. Don't pay any attention to him being hesitant or this just being a booty call. ONLY think about you being the only girl that he is madly in love with!! Have fun next weekend!

12/05/2015 5:59 pm  #26

Tink! Bravo! How was the date?

BertBucksNOW
LOA - MONEY Clarity Coach
bertbucksnow@gmail.com
"I offer HELP by phone...Email me! 

12/05/2015 6:06 pm  #27

Perfect! Now is the time to focus and realign! Don't let your insecurities come back into play! This is where people come unstuck, don't fall into that trap! Just remember EVERYTHING about the night, appreciate it for the incredible manifestation that it was and know you're together again! You KNOW IT because you CREATED IT! So sit back happily and allow him to ease into your creation however he needs to do that 😊💜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

12/05/2015 8:50 pm  #28

BertBucksNOW wrote:

Tink! Bravo! How was the date?

It was great

And thanks guys...I hope I can shake off this bad feeling I got of being a booty call...and then i freak out more that I'm freaking out cause I don't want to ruin it lol.

12/05/2015 8:53 pm  #29

Stop that!! Seriously, you're doing great. Don't derail! Head in the air, and keep following your bliss! 💜😊

You're not thinking like an LOA Master.. Get back to it! You create all of it, what are you creating with him right now?

Last edited by Cherished (12/05/2015 8:54 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

12/06/2015 1:44 am  #30

😍😍😍😍 Amazing date you had!

Last edited by Jenny (12/06/2015 1:45 am)

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

Board footera