Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2018 12:26 pm  #1

Need a pick me up :)

Hi all! I have been reading the success stories today to pick me up cause not at my best. And i would like your take on things.
Ok so today i was suppose to meet C to solve the last technicality (his mobile number is still under my name for these 3 months we are apart) He cancelled on me cause he was not well apparently.Β  I thought maybe the delay is a good thing and he needs some time to be more ready to see me.
On the other hand i found out that him and the rebound were away last weekend to a romantic island and that she announced to one of both their colleagues that they are together. Big step cause they work at a school and relationships are frawned upon.

I read all these success stories and it does keep me going but i see most people had contact with their SP. when i am calm i have a gut feeling we will be together (and its the first i have this kind of feeling about anyone) but sometimes i wonder if the absolutely no contact from his side (to see if i am ok or anything) plus the rebound are making this veryyyyyy hard.

1/30/2018 12:59 pm  #2

Re: Need a pick me up :)

It will only be difficult if you make it so. Don't get me wrong, having doubts is completely normal, but don't let him flaking on you be such a deterrent. Let the negative emotions flow through and fade away. Don't succumb to them. What happened last weekend was in the past and don't pay it anymore attention. Just continue to focus on yourself and w/ LOA while the universe handles all the rest. Have faith and trust the process Β 

1/30/2018 2:51 pm  #3

Thank you Cam. Need to remind myself not to doubt the process

1/30/2018 3:02 pm  #4

My guy was with someone and I thohhht he didn't have feelings for me at all. I took the focus off him and put it on me . Within a month he was telling me what I wanted to hear and all that jazz. Also to add he was on vacation with her a week before he told me he was miserable and it was posted all of Facebook so I thought they were fine. All this means nothing focus on you and being yourself and happy and they come running

1/30/2018 4:33 pm  #5

Oh thanks!!! thats really re-assuring to hear!!! you guys together now?

1/30/2018 4:34 pm  #6

I got fearful and stopped doing what was working he went back to her cause I feared it but I know that I just need to be in a god place and he can come back. Clear my blocks . Focus on me. But it works

1/30/2018 4:57 pm  #7

You did it once and you will do it again! and i ll follow as well

Board footera