Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2018 11:22 am  #1

3 successes!!!

Hi Everyone! I wanted to share some of the things I've manifested recently as I'm pretty excited!

First, I wanted to register my new business to go to market and buy merchandise. However, the customer service lady said they require either proof of a $1000 wholesale purchase OR a business license/tax certificate stating the business type/class. My county does not require a business license for online retailers and my state does not list business information on the tax certificates. I tried to explain this to her and also stated that I'd rather buy merchandise in person versus online. She said she'd give me a courtesy pass but I would not be able to bring any employees with me. I needed my dad to come with me as he is in charge of finances. She emailed back saying either I could go by myself OR provide the correct information and he would be able to come with me. We exchanged emails back and forth for about a week and she was adamant. Finally, as a last ditch effort, I sent her my bank information (not the legal docs they were looking for) which DID state the business class and type. I let it go. I envisioned my dad with me at market and also visualized receiving an email saying my registration had been approved. Two days later, still nothing from her, but I got an automated message that my business had been approved even without the required information!!!!Β 

Next, this morning I had to go to jury duty. I already have a trip planned to Atlanta for my birthday and I was supposed to leave tomorrow. At first, I was really nervous I was going to miss my trip but I kept telling myself I will go to Atlanta. I even told my mom over the weekend, "I'll be home by 9:30" and she said yeah good luck with that! I got there at 8:15 and they let a bunch of people go as they were excused. The pool of people was significantly smaller. We kept waiting and waiting. I was getting more nervous, but I kept visualizing myself driving home and having the feeling of relief. Somehow, I knew I was going to get out of it. The judge came in and was whispering to the attorneys. He then said, "well, folks, I've never had this happen before... but the defendant never showed up. you have all technically served as jurors today, so your duty is done and you are free to go" Also, I got home right at 9:30! I was floored!Β 

Lastly, my person called me around New Years and told me he misses us. He is moving closer to me in May (we were long distance) and said he wants to start getting lunch with me. He wants us to get to know each other this summer but feels we need time to grow as individuals. I know this is just me pushed out, so I've been working on my vibe. Whether he comes back now, or this summer, I am okay either way. I don't mind focusing on myself for a while. He also deleted tinder a few weeks back and has been looking at my snapchat stories almost instantly.Β 

Good things come my way

Last edited by Blossom (1/22/2018 11:22 am)

1/24/2018 6:28 pm  #2

Re: 3 successes!!!

love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Β 

Board footera