Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2018 12:10 am  #41

Re: Unable to stay positive or enthusiastic

Cynthia wrote:

I'd like to add something to what I said before, and that is that whether or not I want anything more to do with him, it was because of our relationship that I finally overcame something that was deeply ingrained in me since childhood that was in the best interests of other people but certainly not in my best interests. I now feel free of that heavy burden, so if our relationship has served no other purpose, at least it did that much, and that was no small thing.

Thank you so much for your time and replies and patience in replying to my queries Ma'am. Thanks a ton.
Glad to hear that your best interests have become your focus now totally.
Actually just to take my mind off the whole thing and to see if I can consciously manifest any specific thing,I set two targets- to see a yellow car on the road and to see a panda.i just said my intention once what i wanted and thats it.I saw a yellow car on the road about 4 days after asking for it and I noticed it by chance.I wasn't obsessed or looking over every car on the road wishing it to be yellow.the day I saw the car,I was in the next lane doing something on my phone and glanced out,and there it was..a yellow Mercedes right there. I had even forgotten that it is what I wished for 4 days ago. I was like wooohoo I did it. Similarly I said I wanted to see a panda.I was watching some YouTube videos and while jumping from one to another,I saw a panda in one of the videos. I manifested seeing a panda in a matter of few hours.
Due to the two experiences and suddenly from 2 days I have a strange sense of calm and peace inside me.I'm not agitated or tensed or get worked up on things.m I happy all the time?not sure.but m I replaying all the hurt and fights and sadness? No.definitely not. And since the day I have this calmness and contentment, I have been attracting old friends and catching up with them out of nowhere.like suddenly I'm getting calls from friends and I'm meeting them and just laughing catching up and having a good time.
I don't think about my guy 24*7 and some days I don't even do visualisation or anything if I'm too tired.
Please can somebody tell me what is this sense of peace and contentment?

2/17/2018 12:56 am  #42

Yoi're welcome. I'm glad I could help. The peace and contentment is a very positive thing. You don't need to try to analyse it.

Please, please, please, if you are driving, don't do anything with your phone unless you stop the car first. You could easily kill or maim yourself or an innocent person or people. It's happened too many times already. If you can, watch Werner Herzog's documentary, From One Second to the Next to see the devastating consequences and ruined lives over something so preventable.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/20/2018 1:34 am  #43

Cynthia wrote:

Yoi're welcome. I'm glad I could help. The peace and contentment is a very positive thing. You don't need to try to analyse it.

Please, please, please, if you are driving, don't do anything with your phone unless you stop the car first. You could easily kill or maim yourself or an innocent person or people. It's happened too many times already. If you can, watch Werner Herzog's documentary, From One Second to the Next to see the devastating consequences and ruined lives over something so preventable.

Thank you so much for your concern Ma'am. But I was not driving the car . I was in the passenger seat. I don't use my phone at all when I'm driving.

2/20/2018 1:59 am  #44

Kingbob wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Thank you so much for your concern Ma'am. But I was not driving the car . I was in the passenger seat. I don't use my phone at all when I'm driving.

I'm relieved to hear that. You had me worried.

2/20/2018 2:48 am  #45

Cynthia wrote:

Kingbob wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Nowadays I feel very light.No thoughts on anything unwanted,no forcefully thinking positive or visualisations or scripting. I have a strange sense of calmness in me now.Infact many times I don't even visualise.I have this strange feeling that he is around and everything is perfect in my life and iam absolutely blessed. Is this what is meant by letting go and acting as if?

2/23/2018 10:21 am  #46

Kingbob wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Kingbob wrote:

Nowadays I feel very light.No thoughts on anything unwanted,no forcefully thinking positive or visualisations or scripting. I have a strange sense of calmness in me now.Infact many times I don't even visualise.I have this strange feeling that he is around and everything is perfect in my life and iam absolutely blessed. Is this what is meant by letting go and acting as if?

Hello.. Can someone please enlighten me on this?

2/23/2018 12:05 pm  #47

Kingbob wrote:

Kingbob wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Letting go means letting go of fears, worries, doubts, and any other negativity that would keep you from having your desire. I prefer 'living in the end of the wish fulfilled' to 'acting as if' because I'm not always sure what people mean by the second one. It seems to vary with the person. The first one means that you imagine and believe that you already have it. The fact that you are feeling light and calm and having the other good feelings and are not trying to force anything is a very positive thing.

2/28/2018 7:09 am  #48

Cynthia wrote:

Kingbob wrote:

Kingbob wrote:

Letting go means letting go of fears, worries, doubts, and any other negativity that would keep you from having your desire. I prefer 'living in the end of the wish fulfilled' to 'acting as if' because I'm not always sure what people mean by the second one. It seems to vary with the person. The first one means that you imagine and believe that you already have it. The fact that you are feeling light and calm and having the other good feelings and are not trying to force anything is a very positive thing.

Thank you so much Ma'am for your reply. Now I always get confused. What does living in the end mean? I'm happy peaceful and relaxed most of the days. So do I need to have like imaginary mental conversations with my specific person?do I need to constantly think about various scenes which would imply that I'm married to him and we have a happy relationship?Please help me with this.
Also as I'm not that good at visualisation, I prefer writing stuff down. So do I need to write a single script in detail on how my day was as his wife and read it daily with feelings,emotions and just go into it or do I need to write different scripts everyday?
Please please help me.
Highly appreciate and always indebted for all the knowledge and help I'm getting here.

Last edited by Kingbob (2/28/2018 7:11 am)

2/28/2018 11:55 am  #49

Kingbob wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Kingbob wrote:

Thank you so much Ma'am for your reply. Now I always get confused. What does living in the end mean? I'm happy peaceful and relaxed most of the days. So do I need to have like imaginary mental conversations with my specific person?do I need to constantly think about various scenes which would imply that I'm married to him and we have a happy relationship?Please help me with this.
Also as I'm not that good at visualisation, I prefer writing stuff down. So do I need to write a single script in detail on how my day was as his wife and read it daily with feelings,emotions and just go into it or do I need to write different scripts everyday?
Please please help me.
Highly appreciate and always indebted for all the knowledge and help I'm getting here.

Living in the end means that you imagine already having your desire right now and ignore whatever current reality there is that could suggest otherwise, in your case being happily married to the man in question. You don't have to do anything constantly, but regularly. You said that you aren't good at visualisation, but before that you asked if you needed to think about various scenes which would imply that you are married to him and have a happy relationship with him. Doesn't thinking of that create a mental picture for you? That's all that visualisation is.  The same goes for imaginary conversations with him. If you are going to write scripts, you can write different ones, but if you have one that particularly makes you feel confident that you have the happy marriage with him, you could use just that one. It might be a good idea to choose one that you like and do it regularly for a while. There is a good book that might help you with what you are trying to achieve that is called Manifesting Love by Elizabeth Daniels. She attracted a happy romantic relationship with somebody who had previously just been a friend and who was even living a long distance away at the time. The book gave the impression that they hadn't even been communicating at the time. She explains step by step how she did this herself.

3/15/2018 6:10 am  #50

I think you need to relax so it happens, watch craig kenneth psychotherapist relationship coach. your ex never forgets of someone he was attached to. 
unlike me   you are not blocked and it sounds to me that he is everyone you pushed out like you said with your insecurites. So, do not think of the time, think isnt it wonderful what we have, or that we are gettign married or something different, like mix up what you are doing I find that helpful for myself. 

positive affirmations, to become confident and secure again. I love and aprove of myself, I am wanted, I am loved, I am a priority, just repeat, repeat, repeat until you believe. I have tried meditations with binaurals and so on. 

live inthe end result, when you visualise really think of the good feeling,. 

but do not feel desperate, because that emphasises the absense and the universe gives us what we think the most of. 

for example I striggle too.. a lot. 

we dated about two years but have had feelings for almost 3. and I fear too sometimes, but deep down i know the intense love we had is not gonna change overnight. it wil not go away., and wont change the fact that he once thiught of me as his future wife. 

I am doing my best to forget of the time. Though I am having a hard time not stalking again. 

I believe, I truly believe. I think I am still getting rid off my beliefs of not being worthy enough or not being this or that for him, so thats when I obviosuly doubt. 

I see a like to a couple or to an ex lover and I feel angry. but I can recognise it goes back to, I feel he is not approving of me, or I wish he thought of me when he liked that couple. I know it is me who has to aprove of myself. I think Istill  have resenment too. 

again, I am aware I have to work on loads of things. 

some others I trust and everythign I see or know of him I read into ir positively. For instance, he liked a picture of a family with his baby, or a couple and I think it is obviously because the thought of a family (of our family) is growing in him as we had talked about that before he blocked me from all social media ... lol... it is obviously because he misses me. and so on.

I really want to stay in the wish fulfilment, i am making plans for myself  to go to another continent and I still know it will happen, but the resenment and fear comes once in a while to visit. I am busy, already living abroad. so with quiet a few things to do but this happens, and sometimes I freeze and I cant function after I see something or now after I see he has not answered but he does post in social media as he recently unblocked me from one form of social media. though it was only for financial purposes, well on the surface it appears that way, but I really did not ask him to do so, and he did. we were communicating through email. and well we could have talked through facebook messenger, but i think he just did not think of that. lol like me thinking of these irrelevant details. 

at the end is progress, and I must say soemthing he still does do for me, is to pay my student loan every month and he says he wants to provide for me (some help  with wjat he can)
now, I did see a post where he says he sometimes sees himself as a fallen hero, as righteous even when he has been wronged, as chivalrous when it is hard to find, and others., but he was saying it was his ego. 
so at first I was like no one does that for you and wants to provide for you  just because they are chivalrous when they are a bit tight in money right? ... 

linger onto the good. try also abraham hicks 17 seconds of manifesting soemthing like that

Board footera