Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2018 12:11 pm  #31

Re: Unable to stay positive or enthusiastic

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement Cynthia Ma'am.
I for sure am on the way to heal myself and keep faith...

2/05/2018 12:16 pm  #32

Kingbob wrote:

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement Cynthia Ma'am.
I for sure am on the way to heal myself and keep faith...

You're very welcome. All the best to you.
Β 

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/06/2018 7:06 am  #33

Thank you again .
Just beginning to enjoy my life the way I want to. Work keeps me busy. Apart from that doing things which I like- have started dancing again, writing short stories/poems,which I stopped doing a long time back,cooking etc.
Though sometimes during the night before sleeping I do get some negative thoughts but most of the days I'm so tired that I just doze off after telling him in my thoughts that I love him. Best thing is I have stopped crying to sleep, which was a daily thing all these days.
I haven't started any hardcore visualisation or stuff like that as of now. Just occasionally if some of the songs I see or hear which he used to sing for me or I see the movies which we saw together, I send him happy,grateful and positive thoughts saying being with him felt good and that I love him.
I know there's a long way to go,but atleast I have started taking the correct steps,how much ever small they may be.

2/11/2018 1:20 pm  #34

Hello All,
Today I just could not get a grip over my emotions and sent my guy a valentines day ecard. I thought he would ignore it as he has a new girl in his life. But he saw it.but did not reply or respond or anything.I was happy that he saw it but again dejected that he did not respond anything. I know I shouldn't have sent him but I was overwhelmed today I think. Do bad days like this hamper the process of getting back together with my guy?it's been almost a month now that I haven't spoken to him or stalked him or obsessed over him/his life.I was doing my thing as I would normally do n Im really happy in my life. But till now I haven't been able to get a text or call or email from him and today I did this. I feel very guilty now.
Should I take today's desperation in stride and move on to being how I was prior to this or is there any other corrective action to be taken?
Can someone please guide me? Will be grateful.

2/11/2018 1:30 pm  #35

Kingbob wrote:

Hello All,
Today I just could not get a grip over my emotions and sent my guy a valentines day ecard. I thought he would ignore it as he has a new girl in his life. But he saw it.but did not reply or respond or anything.I was happy that he saw it but again dejected that he did not respond anything. I know I shouldn't have sent him but I was overwhelmed today I think. Do bad days like this hamper the process of getting back together with my guy?it's been almost a month now that I haven't spoken to him or stalked him or obsessed over him/his life.I was doing my thing as I would normally do n Im really happy in my life. But till now I haven't been able to get a text or call or email from him and today I did this. I feel very guilty now.
Should I take today's desperation in stride and move on to being how I was prior to this or is there any other corrective action to be taken?

You may not have been physically doing anything until now but you have definetly been emotionally attached and in lack it's very vey clear form your statements. You need to focus on you and get yourself in a good space which means not focusing on him. Just because you aren't contacting him or stalking him on Facebook etc doesn't mean you are automatically focusing on you . You are thinking of him constantly. This promotes lack. So focus on you focus on things you enjoy even focus on things you want to manifest besides him. But you need to take the focus away from him. Once you do that you will be happier because you are helping yourself and putting yourself on a pedestal not him. Things happen when we feel good. You manifest what you are not what you want. So you are currently manifesting lack. If you were with him would you be feeling this way? No you would be doing your things. I promote self love here because it helps me feel amazing. By feeling amazing I am not focusing on my guy or any of that. Doesn't mean I don't want him. I do visualizing or casually a few minutes living in the end but the rest of the time is to me and I only do that other stuff if I feel good. When I feel amazing happy things happen and he gravitated towards that energy. Don't you want to feel good? You deserve to do this for you and everything falls into place

2/11/2018 9:18 pm  #36

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Kingbob wrote:

Hello All,

You may not have been physically doing anything until now but you have definetly been emotionally attached and in lack it's very vey clear form your statements. You need to focus on you and get yourself in a good space which means not focusing on him. Just because you aren't contacting him or stalking him on Facebook etc doesn't mean you are automatically focusing on you . You are thinking of him constantly. This promotes lack. So focus on you focus on things you enjoy even focus on things you want to manifest besides him. But you need to take the focus away from him. Once you do that you will be happier because you are helping yourself and putting yourself on a pedestal not him. Things happen when we feel good. You manifest what you are not what you want. So you are currently manifesting lack. If you were with him would you be feeling this way? No you would be doing your things. I promote self love here because it helps me feel amazing. By feeling amazing I am not focusing on my guy or any of that. Doesn't mean I don't want him. I do visualizing or casually a few minutes living in the end but the rest of the time is to me and I only do that other stuff if I feel good. When I feel amazing happy things happen and he gravitated towards that energy. Don't you want to feel good? You deserve to do this for you and everything falls into place

Thank you so much for the reply. That precisely is my concern.I don't think about him constantly. I have an amazing job 5 days a week and it keeps me busy. Weekends are for family and friends.I'm doing things I like which I normally have been doing always- dancing,cooking,going for movies,trips etc.I'm not depriving me of anything.I only think about my guy once in the morning and once before sleeping. If anything during the day reminds me of him,I just smile and say thanks.we are in different countries as of now so I can't even meet him. I'm genuinely doing things for myself and not as a step to get him back. Most of the days I'm fine.but some days doubts do creep in that it's been almost a month and I still haven't been able to manifest a small thing with respect to him- text or phone call. Reading other success stories make me happy again but then there's a small voice in me which says people have attracted back their love back in a week or two n I still haven't received even a text or call from him.
Im not that good at visualisation so I just type a note on my phone everyday on how my day went as his wife and read it before sleeping and feel happy knowing he is besides me n I sleep.n I don't have any anger or negative feelings towards him or what happened. I know my insecurities and over possessiveness made him go away.I'm more confident,secure now.
So I don't know exactly what I'm doing wrong. I'm new to the concept of correctly applying LoA and manifestations..so I may have missed something or its just the feeling of not celebrating valentines day with him for the first time in 9years that made me sad.
I just want me to be happy,him to be happy,him n i to be happy with each other and all of us to be happy and healthy as well.

Last edited by Kingbob (2/11/2018 9:20 pm)

2/11/2018 9:27 pm  #37

You'll only feel disappointed and continue to feel a sense of lack if you compare how long or short a time other people may be taking. It takes as long as it takes for various reasons. It's been taking me a lot longer than a week or a month, and I've had people telling me to give up, so that hasn't helped.

2/12/2018 5:39 am  #38

Cynthia wrote:

You'll only feel disappointed and continue to feel a sense of lack if you compare how long or short a time other people may be taking. It takes as long as it takes for various reasons. It's been taking me a lot longer than a week or a month, and I've had people telling me to give up, so that hasn't helped.

Thank you so much Cynthia ma'am for the reply.
I know that our wishes manifest in physical reality when the time is right but sometimes the mind does wander and starts thinking negative.I do try not to have the negative bouts for long.
If you don't mind, may I ask you if you are also currently in the process of manifesting a loved one?
I apologize if I sound intrusive.
My friends have asked me to move on and they think I have moved on because I have come far from the days of continuous crying and feeling like a wreck.
And it's all thanks to good souls like you who have been a major support.
Thank you again.
N I hope and wish you get what you desire for the soonest.

2/12/2018 8:33 am  #39

Kingbob wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Thank you so much Cynthia ma'am for the reply.
I know that our wishes manifest in physical reality when the time is right but sometimes the mind does wander and starts thinking negative.I do try not to have the negative bouts for long.
If you don't mind, may I ask you if you are also currently in the process of manifesting a loved one?
I apologize if I sound intrusive.
My friends have asked me to move on and they think I have moved on because I have come far from the days of continuous crying and feeling like a wreck.
And it's all thanks to good souls like you who have been a major support.
Thank you again.
N I hope and wish you get what you desire for the soonest.

Β 
You're not being intrusive, and yes, I have been, since about April of last year, after we had a falling out the previous December. I didn't realise we'd had a falling out at the time, but only after some time had gone by and I realised he'd cut me off - again. If anybody has said anything to me, it's always been something negative, such as to move on and forget about him, including people who supposedly believe in or practise loa themselves. I've been in two minds myself lately about whether I even want him any more, but it's not because of other people's comments, I don't care what other people think or say about it, it's because I deserve so much better than the shabby treatment I often got from him, combined with something that happened last month, which is what really got me thinking about this more than ever. Is my situation fixable? Yes. Do I even care any more? I'm not sure. Our relationship began in 2010 and I put a lot into it, too much, really, and for him to go off in a huff over one thing that he'd actually asked for and be so willing to throw away all the years of goodness over one thing and behave as childishly as he has done has made me think again. I'm certainly more open to meeting somebody new than  I've been in years.

Last edited by Cynthia (2/12/2018 10:03 am)

2/12/2018 9:24 am  #40

I'd like to add something to what I said before, and that is that whether or not I want anything more to do with him, it was because of our relationship that I finally overcame something that was deeply ingrained in me since childhood that was in the best interests of other people but certainly not in my best interests. I now feel free of that heavy burden, so if our relationship has served no other purpose, at least it did that much, and that was no small thing.

Board footera