Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2018 5:11 am  #21

Re: Unable to stay positive or enthusiastic

You listen to the advice that has been given to you on this thread.

Read other threads that talk about manifesting relationships.

Read books and online resources in how to manifest.

You can't keep asking the same question and not listen to the answer

1/28/2018 6:53 am  #22

My question is most of the time I'm like whatever about it until something bad happens (not regarding to him, just an outside influence). Then I feel sad and slightly resentful, working on it, but I know it's related to.me and not that person.

So what do with a neutral and negative emotion about it?

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

1/28/2018 7:29 am  #23

IlunaMeisu wrote:

My question is most of the time I'm like whatever about it until something bad happens (not regarding to him, just an outside influence). Then I feel sad and slightly resentful, working on it, but I know it's related to.me and not that person.

So what do with a neutral and negative emotion about it?

When you have a generally crappy day what do you do to make yourself feel better?

If there is something in your life that you want to feel generally better about what do you do?

It's no different.

1/31/2018 4:54 am  #24

Hello All,
I had feelings of anger, dejection inside me that how could he leave me after 9 years and date someone else and that he did not even apologise to me once for his cheating. Not physical cheating. but just saying "love you" to some other girl and planning to get married to her. It hurt me all the more because it was my dream to be his wife and I had been patiently waiting for it all these years and taking all effort. but the other girl seemed to get it without much effort.
All these thoughts used to kill me all these days.
I attracted these incidents with my thoughts and insecurities.
Now I have decided enough of wallowing in self pity. I need to heal myself and be normal, happy around people who love me, value me like my family and friends. I have a great job and an amazing work atmosphere.
My progress in healing myself is slow and gradual as sometimes I still feel intense jealousy and anger over imagining their imaginary conversations etc, But I have started it. I know my current thoughts will manifest into physical realities so im trying my best to not think about the lack in my life and instead focus on the blessings.
I know I have many beautiful things in my life and I need to value it and only when I'm in a place of peace and contentment, I can think of any other thing.
I know things will work out for me. Apologies if I may have come across asΒ  desperate, needy girl who doesn't want to listen to the advice given here.
Thank you all for your support.
Will post here if I have any queries or need your support again. Thank you all once again;

Last edited by Kingbob (1/31/2018 5:28 am)

1/31/2018 6:16 am  #25

Kingbob wrote:

Hello All,
I had feelings of anger, dejection inside me that how could he leave me after 9 years and date someone else and that he did not even apologise to me once for his cheating. Not physical cheating. but just saying "love you" to some other girl and planning to get married to her. It hurt me all the more because it was my dream to be his wife and I had been patiently waiting for it all these years and taking all effort. but the other girl seemed to get it without much effort.
All these thoughts used to kill me all these days.
I attracted these incidents with my thoughts and insecurities.
Now I have decided enough of wallowing in self pity. I need to heal myself and be normal, happy around people who love me, value me like my family and friends. I have a great job and an amazing work atmosphere.
My progress in healing myself is slow and gradual as sometimes I still feel intense jealousy and anger over imagining their imaginary conversations etc, But I have started it. I know my current thoughts will manifest into physical realities so im trying my best to not think about the lack in my life and instead focus on the blessings.
I know I have many beautiful things in my life and I need to value it and only when I'm in a place of peace and contentment, I can think of any other thing.
I know things will work out for me. Apologies if I may have come across asΒ  desperate, needy girl who doesn't want to listen to the advice given here.
Thank you all for your support.
Will post here if I have any queries or need your support again. Thank you all once again;

We probably all were at some point the desperate needy girl (at least if we are a girl). It take time to heal and it takes time to adopt new mental habits. Be patient with yourself.

Last edited by Sanshi (1/31/2018 4:27 pm)

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/31/2018 12:58 pm  #26

I just shared this elsewhere on the forum but I think it could be helpful here too.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

2/01/2018 10:12 am  #27

Hello all,
Today I woke up all normal and was going through my day and work without having any special care into him or his thoughts as I have a hectic work schedule nowdays.
But I have been hearing/seeing the first name of his current gf all day today-while watching YouTube videos or on the road while traveling etc. It is demotivating me.I also saw a wedding card with her name as the bride.When I heard it for the first time today,I did not react. But then again and again I kept on hearing her name.Even the characters in some latest youtube sketches were having the same name as her.
I don't even know these people.Some random strangers with the same name as her. Her name is a quite common name,but maybe I have never been so affected earlier.But that was because she did not exist for me earlier.
But hearing the name multiple times today,that too at very close instances and simultaneously also, I'm feeling uneasy.
What is to be done in such situations?Should I just acknowledge the fact that she has a common name and that there is always a chance for me to hear the name and move on and not give much thought to it?

2/01/2018 12:25 pm  #28

Kingbob wrote:

Hello all,
Today I woke up all normal and was going through my day and work without having any special care into him or his thoughts as I have a hectic work schedule nowdays.
But I have been hearing/seeing the first name of his current gf all day today-while watching YouTube videos or on the road while traveling etc. It is demotivating me.I also saw a wedding card with her name as the bride.When I heard it for the first time today,I did not react. But then again and again I kept on hearing her name.Even the characters in some latest youtube sketches were having the same name as her.
I don't even know these people.Some random strangers with the same name as her. Her name is a quite common name,but maybe I have never been so affected earlier.But that was because she did not exist for me earlier.
But hearing the name multiple times today,that too at very close instances and simultaneously also, I'm feeling uneasy.
What is to be done in such situations?Should I just acknowledge the fact that she has a common name and that there is always a chance for me to hear the name and move on and not give much thought to it?

Β 
If it's a common name, it has probably been there just as much before you knew what it was but now you are sensitive to it and hearing and seeing it all the time. Accept that you're going to see such a conmon name and do your best to ignore it if it bothers you.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/02/2018 10:06 am  #29

Thank you for your kind words Cynthia Ma'am.
Yes, infact there is a famous singer having the same name as hers and I used to like that singer a lot.but nowadays I just hate her songs and I have deleted all her songs from my playlist as well.
Guess the wound is still quite raw that it's affecting me. Il just keep going on and not give any thought to this. Thank you so much.

2/02/2018 11:24 am  #30

Kingbob wrote:

Thank you for your kind words Cynthia Ma'am.
Yes, infact there is a famous singer having the same name as hers and I used to like that singer a lot.but nowadays I just hate her songs and I have deleted all her songs from my playlist as well.
Guess the wound is still quite raw that it's affecting me. Il just keep going on and not give any thought to this. Thank you so much.

Β 
You're welcome.  I'm sorry you've been so upset. Things can get better.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera