Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/23/2018 7:38 am  #11

Re: Unable to stay positive or enthusiastic

I don't wish to attract any other guy or any new love.I know he loves me coz he himself used to say that we are the best couple when we are with each other.and I too feel happy and at peace when I'm with him. We are each others first love and i wish to be the last as well.Please tel me the steps to manifest him soon.

1/24/2018 4:12 am  #12

Somebody please help me.

1/24/2018 12:45 pm  #13

Get your head together.

Get stronger - get over the heartache

Stop putting him on a pedestal.

Then start thinking about how to attract him.

1/25/2018 3:18 am  #14

I choose to be happy from now, no matter what, irrespective of his presence in my life. I will try my best to be happy and positive and let my moments of negative thoughts and weakness reduce day by day. I want to manifest him the fastest and if I keep crying and being negative, that aint gonna happen.
Please help me in this journey so that my marriage happens with my boyfriend and one more success story is added here.
Will keep posted and seeking your guidance and expertise on my journey.
Thank you all and I know I'm loved and imย his wife.

1/26/2018 1:36 am  #15

When you want the manifest him the fastest possible, you are still not in the position for manifesting him at all.

1/27/2018 6:25 am  #16

Kingbob wrote:

I will try my best to be happy and positive and let my moments of negative thoughts and weakness reduce day by day. I want to manifest him the fastest and if I keep crying and being negative, that aint gonna happen.

So you are his wife and want to manifest him? Even a three years old would be able to find that contradiction. Well, creating your reality is not about fooling some stupid delivery boy who is bringing your desire to your door. You don't know that you are his wife else this thread wouldn't exist. Words are powerless when what you feel is so different from what you say. And what you feel and know right now is that you have never been so far from being his wife.
The fastest way to be his wife is to listen to what I have already told you and take 2-3 months to heal and think of something else. I have seen many people come and go over the years here and not one that acted like you got their person back fast, many not even at all. And it's a law, so you won't be the first one succeeding with this attitude.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/27/2018 8:24 am  #17

Sanshi wrote:

Kingbob wrote:

I will try my best to be happy and positive and let my moments of negative thoughts and weakness reduce day by day. I want to manifest him the fastest and if I keep crying and being negative, that aint gonna happen.

So you are his wife and want to manifest him? Even a three years old would be able to find that contradiction. Well, creating your reality is not about fooling some stupid delivery boy who is bringing your desire to your door. You don't know that you are his wife else this thread wouldn't exist. Words are powerless when what you feel is so different from what you say. And what you feel and know right now is that you have never been so far from being his wife.
The fastest way to be his wife is to listen to what I have already told you and take 2-3 months to heal and think of something else. I have seen many people come and go over the years here and not one that acted like you got their person back fast, many not even at all. And it's a law, so you won't be the first one succeeding with this attitude.

I agree with this.

In this thread you have fought against the advice given with statements which show just how much you are dwelling in lackville right now.

The "universe" doesn't listen to words - faking it to make it only works for a short period to get momentum going.

Go back and read the advice given and apply it

1/27/2018 5:05 pm  #18

Oasiscalm wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Kingbob wrote:

I agree with this.

In this thread you have fought against the advice given with statements which show just how much you are dwelling in lackville right now.

The "universe" doesn't listen to words - faking it to make it only works for a short period to get momentum going.

ย 
I like advice take to 2-3 months heal and think about something else..But what we have do after these months  when we will health.?Or probably nothing because when we will healthy, so we easy attract him back? For me its really dont easy imagined be with him or imagined sleep as a his wife ,because it means that I again hink about him and when I think about him so I miss him and I feel that I dont have a relationship with him.

1/27/2018 5:41 pm  #19

Laura1234 wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

I agree with this.

ย 
I like advice take to 2-3 months heal and think about something else..But what we have do after these months  when we will health.?Or probably nothing because when we will healthy, so we easy attract him back? For me its really dont easy imagined be with him or imagined sleep as a his wife ,because it means that I again hink about him and when I think about him so I miss him and I feel that I dont have a relationship with him.

At some point you have to take control of your own mind and guide it to a more positive feeling place.

If imagining him makes u feel bad - then stop doing it.

1/27/2018 6:42 pm  #20

Oasiscalm wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

I agree with this.

ย 

At some point you have to take control of your own mind and guide it to a more positive feeling place.

If imagining him makes u feel bad - then stop doing it.

ย  But how I create a relationship with him , if I dont will imagine him?

Board footera