Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2018 9:21 am  #31

Re: Twenty twenty

I was reading The power of awarness by Neville and i found this sentence: " Often our most elaborate and original thoughts are determined by another." It was in the end of the story about designer amd producer.
Doesn't it mean there is more then one god and that other people have kind of power over us?

Last edited by MiciJones (1/21/2018 9:23 am)

1/21/2018 11:02 am  #32

Yes.. we all are creators. And we all are creating something. Others can create for u as well like u create including them. God is an energy which exists within us. We have to connect to that and makes our desires fulfilled. Since we all Godly powers then yes we are all God like. If you want a thing and another grab it. That means he created failure for u. It works that way.

1/21/2018 11:05 am  #33

MiciJones wrote:

I was reading The power of awarness by Neville and i found this sentence: " Often our most elaborate and original thoughts are determined by another." It was in the end of the story about designer amd producer.
Doesn't it mean there is more then one god and that other people have kind of power over us?

There is only one God and that's awareness. We all share the same awareness and that's God.

Well, I could quote other passages in which Neville basically says that the ideas and opinions of others doesn't matter. So Neville contradicts himself here. We won't ever know for sure. There is no way to proof any model of reality. The only thing we can do is to test it. I like Oasiscalm's approach here: don't think so much, just apply.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/21/2018 11:07 am  #34

Sanshi.. your posts are wonderful. You have a great sense of knowledge of this law.

1/21/2018 11:26 am  #35

guest12345 wrote:

If you want a thing and another grab it. That means he created failure for u. It works that way.

Β 
That would mean that we have basicly no power over our life and it contradict everything neville teaches so i don't think it's the case.  I woud say that in this model, the other person can influence you to no longer want it, but if you would 100% believe that the thing is your, then there should be no way for you to not get it.

1/21/2018 11:41 am  #36

MiciJones wrote:

This is basic psychology - the human mind is weak - very rarely do our thoughts and desire originate wholly and solely from within us. We are continually being influenced by outside agents - that has nothing to do with other people creating over you.

Think about a simple action of going out for a meal with friends - the desert menu comes, u look at it and decide you want the pecan pie. Then others at the table start talking about how glourious the key lime pie is - you then decide "actually I want the key lime pie" and order it. At the end of the meal if I asked you why you made that decision - u would likely tell me with a strong will that it was your decision - when the reality is that the opinion of others influenced you to order the key lime pie.

Think of many of your life ambitions - how many of them are the result of parents planting the seed in your mind and steering u in a particular direction.

So when Neville says  " Often our most elaborate and original thoughts are determined by another." It talking about who we are influenced by others ideas and ideals external to our true desires.

1/21/2018 11:45 am  #37

MiciJones wrote:

Β 
That would mean that we have basicly no power over our life and it contradict everything neville teaches so i don't think it's the case.  I woud say that in this model, the other person can influence you to no longer want it, but if you would 100% believe that the thing is your, then there should be no way for you to not get it.

Exactly.. we have full power but we can be victim by having no power over others if we dont believe in what we want. It all depends on us. Other's thoughts can influence us.

One thing i am also in doubt. If i and someone else both want the same person.. what will happen? If both persons are applying a law and they both are sure about their manifestation. What will happen? It can be like this.. one person will influence the other person by no longer wanting it. Or it can be like this.. 1st person has got his desire and then 2nd person has doubt since the person is already taken. 3rd is they both r in relationship with person. Outcomes can be many.

1/21/2018 11:52 am  #38

Oasiscalm wrote:

So when Neville says  " Often our most elaborate and original thoughts are determined by another." It talking about who we are influenced by others ideas and ideals external to our true desires.

Β 
What you wrote in your post is very interesting, but i'm not sure if it's what neville meant by his words because of the context. It was story about a designer influencing producer by changing her thoughts about him. I assume that what he was pointing on is that our thoughts and actions are also based on others perception of us and we are not 100% authentic..

1/21/2018 12:10 pm  #39

I'm starting to believe that there is nothing on the outside but a huge magnetic field and we create everything, including other people, so there is nothing that can really influence us any other way than from outside like Oasiscalm said. People are made from energy just like everything else so there shouldn't be any problem with creating whatever we want with them since the energy should somehow pick up with what we are expecting to observe.

1/21/2018 1:51 pm  #40

MiciJones wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Β 
What you wrote in your post is very interesting, but i'm not sure if it's what neville meant by his words because of the context. It was story about a designer influencing producer by changing her thoughts about him. I assume that what he was pointing on is that our thoughts and actions are also based on others perception of us and we are not 100% authentic..

What is 100% authentic really - we can never be 100% authentic. Even a newborn is not 100% authentic. They are born with programming and beliefs wired into them through genetics from all those that came before them.

Board footera