Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/18/2018 9:30 am  #11

Re: Twenty twenty

Cynthia wrote:

MiciJones wrote:

Actually the golden rule and so are things that neville talks about.

Yes, I know. I've heard him talk about the golden rule and how he wouldn't personally  go against it to do anybody any harm but that it was possible to do harm to other people using his teachings.

Neville also used his own teachings to attract his second wife. He wanted to marry her from the second he clapped eyes on her. He was still married to his first wife at the time, although they weren't living together by then. I also attracted my ex-husband by the use of my imagination, so it does work. That was long ago before I'd ever heard of Neville and I made the mistake of omitting critical details.

I would be interested to hear where Neville talks about manifesting a specific person - I have heard it said by posters but personally never read it.

I'm interested because it's my understanding that he meet her and wanted to marry her, but was still married.

He talks about how his divorce came about allowing him to be free to marry her - but I've never heard him talk about manifest specifically his second wife. And I've heard him talk about the subject of marriage - and how his second wife was told by a sage she would marry someone with a name begin "Nev.."

1/18/2018 9:34 am  #12

Oasiscalm wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

MiciJones wrote:

Yes, I know. I've heard him talk about the golden rule and how he wouldn't personally go against it to do anybody any harm but that it was possible to do harm to other people using his teachings.

Neville also used his own teachings to attract his second wife. He wanted to marry her from the second he clapped eyes on her. He was still married to his first wife at the time, although they weren't living together by then. I also attracted my ex-husband by the use of my imagination, so it does work. That was long ago before I'd ever heard of Neville and I made the mistake of omitting critical details.

I would be interested to hear where Neville talks about manifesting a specific person - I have heard it said by posters but personally never read it.

I'm interested because it's my understanding that he meet her and wanted to marry her, but was still married.

He talks about how his divorce came about allowing him to be free to marry her - but I've never heard him talk about manifest specifically his second wife. And I've heard him talk about the subject of marriage - and how his second wife was told by a sage she would marry someone with a name begin "Nev.."

I think somewhere on the forum was a post called "this man or no man". When you google that term you should find it too I assume. I think it was his reply to a question he was asked.

Just found this without even looking for it:
"Your unconditioned consciousness is impersonal; it is no respecter of persons. Without thought or effort it automatically expresses every impression that is registered upon it. It does not object to any impression that is placed upon it for, altough it is capable of receiving and expressing any and all defined states, it remains forever an immaculate and an unlimited potential."

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/18/2018 10:20 am  #13

Sanshi wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Yes, I know. I've heard him talk about the golden rule and how he wouldn't personally go against it to do anybody any harm but that it was possible to do harm to other people using his teachings.

I think somewhere on the forum was a post called "this man or no man". When you google that term you should find it too I assume. I think it was his reply to a question he was asked.

Just found this without even looking for it:
"Your unconditioned consciousness is impersonal; it is no respecter of persons. Without thought or effort it automatically expresses every impression that is registered upon it. It does not object to any impression that is placed upon it for, altough it is capable of receiving and expressing any and all defined states, it remains forever an immaculate and an unlimited potential."

I ask because my understanding of Neville's second marriage was this story.

"“When I decided to marry the lady who now bears my name I applied this principle. At the time I was terribly involved. I had married at the age of eighteen and became a father at nineteen. We separated that year, but I never sought a divorce; therefore, my separation was not legal in the state of New York.”

“Sixteen years later, when I fell in love and wanted to marry my present wife, I decided to sleep as though we were married. While sleeping, physically in my hotel room, I slept imaginatively in an apartment, she in one bed and I in the other.”

“My dancing partner did not want me to marry, so she told my wife that I would be seeking a divorce and to make herself scarce – which she did, taking up residence in another state. But I persisted! Night after night I slept in the assumption that I was happily married to the girl I love. ” – Neville Goddard"

I've never read him talk about specifically manifest his second wife. I know he meet his second wife, they lived each other and wanted to get married. He then was able to manifest circumstances that allowed marriage.

Im just interested to read where he talks about manifest his second wife "specifically"

1/18/2018 10:33 am  #14

Oasiscalm wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

MiciJones wrote:

Yes, I know. I've heard him talk about the golden rule and how he wouldn't personally  go against it to do anybody any harm but that it was possible to do harm to other people using his teachings.

He talks about it in at least one of his lectures, but I can't remember which one. I've heard those other ones you've mentioned as well.

In his book, The Law and the Promise, there is a letter from a woman in which she tells how she got the husband she wanted by doing what Neville told her to do. I think it's in chapter 3? Somebody posted that story on this forum also.  That book has many letters written to Neville about how everyday people achieved what they wanted by the use of their imaginations as Neville taught, and it's very inspiring and well worth reading.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

1/18/2018 11:02 am  #15

If I'm remembering correctly, it was in the Q&A after one of his lectures. A woman asked about a specific person. I will see if I can find it and post it. 

1/18/2018 11:19 am  #16

Ah, I found it. Although she is not asking about a specific person, just marriage in general. This is from a lecture in 1948.

"2. Question: I would like to be married, but have not found the right man. How do I imagine a husband?

Answer: Forever in love with ideals, it is the ideal state that captures the mind. Do not confine the state of marriage to a certain man, but a full, rich and overflowing life. You desire to experience the joy of marriage. Do not modify your dream, but enhance it by making it lovelier. Then condense your desire into a single sensation, or act which implies its fulfillment. In this western world a woman wears a wedding ring on the third finger of her left hand. Motherhood need not imply marriage; intimacy need not imply marriage, but a wedding ring does. Relax in a comfortable arm chair, or lie flat on your back and induce a state akin to sleep. Then assume the feeling of being married. Imagine a wedding band on your finger. Touch it. Turn it around the finger. Pull it off over the knuckle. Keep the action going until the ring has the distinctness and feeling of reality. Become so lost in feeling the ring on your finger that when you open your eyes, you will be surprised that it is not there. If you are a man who does not wear a ring, you could assume greater responsibility. How would you feel if you had a wife to care for? Assume the feeling of being a happily married man right now."

1/18/2018 11:47 am  #17

TT,  has a video on how to attract someone specific. What I didn't get in that video and it kind of put me off is that he says not to imagine yourself with your sp but rather to only see them in your imagination and imagine them happy. But, where does Neville say that? Neville imagined going to sleep with his wife (in separate beds ..LOL ). Also, I heard of someone who manifested a sp and knows Neville and she visualised them together.
Also, I don't understand if there is no free will then how can you manifest a friendship with a sp? What is the difference between manifesting a friendship and a romantic relationship? The only difference in my opinion is your beliefs about what you can manifest. And who doesn't want their sp to be happy with them?? aha i want to manifest my guy so he can be miserable and suffer??? NOOOO!!

1/18/2018 11:55 am  #18

Cynthia wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

He talks about it in at least one of his lectures, but I can't remember which one. I've heard those other ones you've mentioned as well.

In his book, The Law and the Promise, there is a letter from a woman in which she tells how she got the husband she wanted by doing what Neville told her to do. I think it's in chapter 3? Somebody posted that story on this forum also.  That book has many letters written to Neville about how everyday people achieved what they wanted by the use of their imaginations as Neville taught, and it's very inspiring and well worth reading.

I think you misunderstood my question. I know the story you are referring to about a woman who went on a first date and then moved cities etc.

What I said is I have never read a story where Neville Goddard said he personally used his technique to manifest a "specific person".

Manifested a divorce to get married yes, but a specific person. That's what I want to read.

1/18/2018 12:03 pm  #19

collie wrote:

TT,  has a video on how to attract someone specific. What I didn't get in that video and it kind of put me off is that he says not to imagine yourself with your sp but rather to only see them in your imagination and imagine them happy. But, where does Neville say that? Neville imagined going to sleep with his wife (in separate beds ..LOL ). Also, I heard of someone who manifested a sp and knows Neville and she visualised them together.
Also, I don't understand if there is no free will then how can you manifest a friendship with a sp? What is the difference between manifesting a friendship and a romantic relationship? The only difference in my opinion is your beliefs about what you can manifest. And who doesn't want their sp to be happy with them?? aha i want to manifest my guy so he can be miserable and suffer??? NOOOO!!

Neville talks about visualising a scene which signifies the end goal. In his day couples slept in two single beds because they didn't have double beds. So for him to sleep in a bed with a woman in a bed next to him is the picture of a married couple.

Like he says see and feel a ring on your finger. That image in itself summaries the whole story of being married.

What Twenty Twenty is talking about is simply going to the end - see you end desire. For some when they are trying to manifest another person actually the other person's happiness is the last thing on their mind. They just want the person back - often want them to come back and apologise - right old wrongs - etc etc.

By doing as Twenty Twenty says it jumps over all the bits in between and allows u to just focus on the end result. Seeing a person happy to be with u - essentially just soaking up the essence of the desired relationship.

Personally I would say don't muddy the waters with focus on free will - but that's just me😂😂

1/18/2018 12:22 pm  #20

Oasiscalm wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

I think you misunderstood my question. I know the story you are referring to about a woman who went on a first date and then moved cities etc.

What I said is I have never read a story where Neville Goddard said he personally used his technique to manifest a "specific person".

Manifested a divorce to get married yes, but a specific person. That's what I want to read.

I didn't misunderstand you. I told you that I heard him talk about it in a lecture, and also that I heard him talk in other lectures about the other things you mentioned. I don't remember which ones. I have listened to many.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera