Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2018 8:33 pm  #1

Message from Veronica - January 17th 2018

Busy day! I recorded four new videos today, and am editing one right now! Here is a little rundown of what is to come...

1. Q&A Part 9 - How To Manifest Something Under A Deadline
This video is all about how to manifest something that has a deadline like a financial obligation or such.  It is a story from my past that I hope will inspire you!

2. Get Out Of The Friend Zone - How To Attract A Specific Person Part 7
This video is all about what to do if you are currently friends with your specific person and how to turn the relationship from friendship to romance.

3. Remote Seduction - Part 3
This video is a guided remote seduction session!

4. Q&A Part 10
This video answers three questions submitted by viewers.  The first question is how to manifest your perfect job, the second is about setting a specific date for manifesting a goal and the third is about if you can manifest someone to be trustworthy or heal their inner demons.

5. How To Deal With Negative Childhood Experiences That Cause Recurring Problems In Relationships
This is a video request that was a raffle prize.  The video talks about how to heal events in the past that are causing problems in a current relationship.  These issues from the past need to be healed or they will continue to play out.  This video helps you do just that!

So look forward to much coming!

Have a nice day :D

Veronica

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

1/18/2018 10:55 am  #2

Re: Message from Veronica - January 17th 2018

Can't wait!!

Board footera