Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2018 4:54 pm  #1

RS & Attracting an ex back - Questions..

I just would like to say how grateful I am that I have come across this forum. Veronica, you are amazing, thank you for doing what you do!

I am currently in the process of attracting back my ex. I feel as though I am in the receiving stage as I just know it is going to happen and I feel happy and content with my life as is and all that I am blessed with. I can feel I have let go.
I love reading others stories as it just lifts me up and brings such joy to see others succeed.

Only yesterday did I first see anything about RS and I have been reading all posts and the responses etc.

I do have a question though, which is not coming from a place of doubt, just more curiosity. One of the posts stated that when they do RS they see an immediate reaction from their guy and when they stop they notice them drifting away.

Does this mean that using RS is for a temporary result? Or that when you stop using it, the attraction and feelings from your ex/partner/target will then fade?

Apologies if this is a ridiculous question, but any advice/explanation would be so appreciated.

Thank you and love to you all.

1/16/2018 5:23 pm  #2

Re: RS & Attracting an ex back - Questions..

Yet there any many that state the stopped doing RS and they still saw the effects after a period of time.

I would say if u are using RS do it believing it's working and get on with life.

1/17/2018 12:23 am  #3

What is RS ?

1/17/2018 12:33 am  #4

Manny_boy wrote:

What is RS ?

Β 
remote seduction

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera