Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2018 8:26 am  #11

Re: Sanshi's basic series 4: How to figure out what works

So when you are in a state of having new smartphone, for example, then on your mind comes thoughts like "i'm afraid someone will stole it", that depends on what kind of person you are, and by the imaginal act is meant that when you look at your current phone, you are (in your mind's eye) actually looking at the new phone and you treat it like it was the new phone, right?

1/12/2018 8:43 am  #12

MiciJones wrote:

So when you are in a state of having new smartphone, for example, then on your mind comes thoughts like "i'm afraid someone will stole it", that depends on what kind of person you are, and by the imaginal act is meant that when you look at your current phone, you are (in your mind's eye) actually looking at the new phone and you treat it like it was the new phone, right?

Tricky example, because you feel two things to be true here. If you are really afraid of something, you are feeling it real. I can think about a car accident without being afraid, because I "know" that I won't have one. But if I am afraid of my phone being stolen, it's a real issue for me and the moment I get afraid, I am in the state of it happening. So if you really are afraid of your new phone getting stolen, you will get your new phone, but won't have much fun with it before it it gone again.
And "the kind of person you are" depends on the states you are occupying. I am for example the "Look how new and shiny it is. But don't touch it else I will kill you!" type of person. There are always lots of different ways you can come up with a scene. Really observe yourself. What do you imagine before you buy something bigger? Every time you get excited about something, you imagine something and feel it as true in that moment. It doesn't always happen that way, because you doubt at some point, but when you drop it after you have felt it, it has to come.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/12/2018 9:11 am  #13

I know, the point was that i wouldn't be afraid of someone steeling it if i haven't got it first, so with such a fear you already are in a state of having it (the questin here is for how long, but it's not important right now). The same with the thoughts like "My friends are jelous for sure because they haven't such a fancy phone" or "i like its functions, it's much better than my last phone" :D

1/12/2018 9:20 am  #14

MiciJones wrote:

I know, the point was that i wouldn't be afraid of someone steeling it if i haven't got it first, so with such a fear you already are in a state of having it (the questin here is for how long, but it's not important right now). The same with the thoughts like "My friends are jelous for sure because they haven't such a fancy phone" or "i like its functions, it's much better than my last phone" :D

Exactly. As long as you don't only affirm it (and I know you know that, but many others could get it wrong), you will get your phone. Or already have.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

1/12/2018 11:11 am  #15

Ok, Sanshi, can you help me with this, please? I get that visualization is different that imagination...to a point. If I go to bed and create a scene in my mind, that's visualization because I am controlling it, correct? I don't think I'm getting it, and I'm not sure why. Could you help me with the difference in how I would "imagine" instead of just visualizing?Β 

1/12/2018 11:39 am  #16

piper wrote:

Ok, Sanshi, can you help me with this, please? I get that visualization is different that imagination...to a point. If I go to bed and create a scene in my mind, that's visualization because I am controlling it, correct? I don't think I'm getting it, and I'm not sure why. Could you help me with the difference in how I would "imagine" instead of just visualizing?Β 

I wouldn't put it that way. Our goal should be to have a controlled imagination. With visualisation...people tell you to sit down, think of a scene and visualise it in detail. You do that, then you get out of it and think "that was nice". But think about it what you do when you daydream about a vacation. You don't start with packing your bags, drive to the airport, wait there for 4 hours until you can board and so on. That would be so boring, even if you speeded it up. You go right to the end. You are at the beach. You don't think of the beach, you think from the beach. When someone would see you like this, they would feel that they aren't in the room. I am sure that happened to you time and time again at school. Suddenly you hear your name and you are back in the room (because you weren't in the room before). You have no clue what has happened the past seconds, because you were at the beach.

So the question is why can you immerse yourself so deeply in one scene and not in another. The answer is that it depends on your state. When you feel yourself to be the sad person who has lost someone important and wants them back, what do you imagine naturally? You imagine the breakup again and again (and every time you tell someone about something that has happened, you imagine it), you imagine they finding someone new, you imagine them not replying to a text, you imagine them rejecting you again and so on. We are all guilty of doing that. Interesting in this regard is people asking questions like "I visualised him being in love with me and suddenly, this other girl pops up. What does that mean?". It means that what you really feel to be true comes trough. When you visualise something that doesn't fit to your state, you don't really feel it. You see it like a movie. You think of it rather than from it. If you would move now in consciousness to being the person who is with their partner, you would naturally imagine very different stuff. For example you would remember the last time you met, something they said that was special to you, you would ponder the next trip together, maybe you would be mad because of something they said or whatever. But you wouldn't imagine the breakup and if you would imagine another person in the picture, it would be from a very different perspective. And I am not talking about just thinking the thoughts here. Thoughts don't change your state. You change your state and your thoughts change. So assume first that you are already the person you want to be and think, feel and imagine from there.

1/12/2018 11:39 am  #17

Sanshi wrote:

Not so short excerise:
Observe yourself. Get clear about what you feel (again, not emotion!) about a certain thing before it manifests in your world. Do that until you have a rock solid knowing and don't need to read one more book about how to create your world and until you know the answer to every single one of your questions. Don't try to change anything, don't panic when you feel that you are on the way to manifesting something you don't like. You can learn from all kind of manifestations. And when you understand how this works, you can apply it to turn around everything anyway

How do I change my feelings after noticing them? For eg: When I think about money, I feel poor because I have always been that way before I discovered Neville. So now I notice I dont feel being wealthy and I know I need to assume another state. But how do I do it when deep deep deep down I feel poor. It is difficult to change my feelings because of years of a constant state and beliefs.
Β 

1/12/2018 11:47 am  #18

DMR wrote:

How do I change my feelings after noticing them? For eg: When I think about money, I feel poor because I have always been that way before I discovered Neville. So now I notice I dont feel being wealthy and I know I need to assume another state. But how do I do it when deep deep deep down I feel poor. It is difficult to change my feelings because of years of a constant state and beliefs.
Β 

That's why I am in the process of creating this series. You have to develop a good base. I assume that you could give me tons of reasons why you are poor and why this can't change or at least not that easily and why it could maybe be possible for others, but not for you. First step would be to know that you are the creator and nothing else creates in your experience. That doesn't change your state, but it allows you to take responsibility for where you are and if you have responsibility for where you are, you can change it. You aren't a victim anymore. Second step would be to realize what kind of meaning you give around that topic and what you imagine to be true. Like "I had never enough money, so odds are that I won't ever have enough money" or "I have to work to have money". I don't know what you imagine around it, but I can tell you with certainty that nothing around it is true, because there isn't really anything true in the physical world. Cause and effect are an illusion. You are the only cause. So whatever you made up isn't true. Some of it may serve you and you can keep that (after you have looked at it and made that decision though), most of it isn't serving you and can be discarded. So it's important to become conscious of what you tell yourself and not only understand intellectually that this isn't really accurate, but really feel it. When you feel that what you imagine isn't true, your feeling of being poor loses it's basis and it should be easier to assume something else. Another important thing is of course constant practice. If you don't believe that what you feel to be true becomes true, then you will have a hard time feeling something real that seems unlikely to happen.

1/12/2018 11:48 am  #19

Sanshi wrote:

piper wrote:

I wouldn't put it that way. Our goal should be to have a controlled imagination. With visualisation...people tell you to sit down, think of a scene and visualise it in detail. You do that, then you get out of it and think "that was nice". But think about it what you do when you daydream about a vacation. You don't start with packing your bags, drive to the airport, wait there for 4 hours until you can board and so on. That would be so boring, even if you speeded it up. You go right to the end. You are at the beach. You don't think of the beach, you think from the beach. When someone would see you like this, they would feel that they aren't in the room. I am sure that happened to you time and time again at school. Suddenly you hear your name and you are back in the room (because you weren't in the room before). You have no clue what has happened the past seconds, because you were at the beach.

So the question is why can you immerse yourself so deeply in one scene and not in another. The answer is that it depends on your state. When you feel yourself to be the sad person who has lost someone important and wants them back, what do you imagine naturally? You imagine the breakup again and again (and every time you tell someone about something that has happened, you imagine it), you imagine they finding someone new, you imagine them not replying to a text, you imagine them rejecting you again and so on. We are all guilty of doing that. Interesting in this regard is people asking questions like "I visualised him being in love with me and suddenly, this other girl pops up. What does that mean?". It means that what you really feel to be true comes trough. When you visualise something that doesn't fit to your state, you don't really feel it. You see it like a movie. You think of it rather than from it. If you would move now in consciousness to being the person who is with their partner, you would naturally imagine very different stuff. For example you would remember the last time you met, something they said that was special to you, you would ponder the next trip together, maybe you would be mad because of something they said or whatever. But you wouldn't imagine the breakup and if you would imagine another person in the picture, it would be from a very different perspective. And I am not talking about just thinking the thoughts here. Thoughts don't change your state. You change your state and your thoughts change. So assume first that you are already the person you want to be and think, feel and imagine from there.

Thank you! So, that's what I do anyways - picture myself in the desire accomplished already.Β 
Β 

1/13/2018 11:08 am  #20

Hi Sanshi-
Β I have been rummaging around this forum for a few months, and have been really trying to understand Neville during this time.
I created an account today to solely write and express my gratitude to you.Β 
Taking the time to explain and share your knowledge about the truth of how we create our lives is such a beautiful gift you are giving all of us lucky enough to read it.Β 
I know, like I know, like I know, this is how the world works. Your series is priceless and your act of service needs to be recognized. You are helping so many people. Thank you for doing this.Β 

Many blessings,
bluebackpack

Board footera