Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2018 1:48 pm  #1

Sanshi's basic series 4: How to figure out what works

Okay, now we know who the only power in the universe is, but still not really how to use it. We read a lot of stuff like we have to visualise, script, meditate, make vision boards, do RS and all kinds of crap. For most people it doesn't work, for some it does work. How can that be, if this is a law that always work? Simple answer: It can't be. There has to be something behind the visualisation, scripting, RSing that does change in some people and doesn't change in others. If you want more success and less confusion, drop the belief that the techniques are the reason for your success (if you still believe that, go back to part 2 of this series).

The reason for your success or failure is what you feel to be true, what you know. I can tell you that and you can read tons of books about it, but that doesn't mean that you fully understand what I am talking about. Maybe you think I am talking about emotions (I am not), maybe you think you can force it into being by just affirm that it is true all day (you can't). So how can you get a feel for how this works? Simple: start noticing what you are doing all day. We give life to everything in our experience, so we can't stop doing it. You have done it since you were born and you can't stop doing it, so you can learn how this works from yourself.
When you get up, what do you KNOW that upcoming day to be like? Do you expect something great? Or do you think it will suck? When you meet a friend, what do you know before you even meet? Do you expect him to be late? Do you expect that they will talk about a certain topic or behave in a certain way? Do you expect them to invite you to dinner? When your phone rings, who do you think it is without looking? And do you really KNOW that it's that person or do you KNOW that it can also be someone else?
Do that in a honest way. Don't try to change anything for now, because you want to observe how this works. Changing it is the next step, but for now you want to get a feel for it, so that you know for sure that this works and how it works. Watch what you REALLY feel to be true about yourself, others and the world and watch how you always get an absolutely accurate reflection. Maybe sometimes, you don't know where something is coming from. Don't overanalyse. Just move on and keep observing.

Not so short excerise:
Observe yourself. Get clear about what you feel (again, not emotion!) about a certain thing before it manifests in your world. Do that until you have a rock solid knowing and don't need to read one more book about how to create your world and until you know the answer to every single one of your questions. Don't try to change anything, don't panic when you feel that you are on the way to manifesting something you don't like. You can learn from all kind of manifestations. And when you understand how this works, you can apply it to turn around everything anyway.

Key points:

- Techniques manifest nothing
- Your feeling that something is true gives life to things
- You can teach yourself how this works by observing yourself doing it

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/11/2018 1:58 pm  #2

Re: Sanshi's basic series 4: How to figure out what works

I love your series, i think it's very useful, but people must really try it.  But i'm wondering what is it about Neville that it takes so long to get him. I read some of his lectures and i basicly understood it like we have to become the person we want to be in relationship to the circumstance we want to change by assuming it has already changed so we no longer want to change it. Is this the core of it or there is something deeper?

1/11/2018 5:57 pm  #3

MiciJones wrote:

I love your series, i think it's very useful, but people must really try it. But i'm wondering what is it about Neville that it takes so long to get him. I read some of his lectures and i basicly understood it like we have to become the person we want to be in relationship to the circumstance we want to change by assuming it has already changed so we no longer want to change it. Is this the core of it or there is something deeper?

You put it perfectly. That's all there is to it. The only thing to add is that you can tell, if you are already that person by the level of sureness you feel around that topic.

I think people assume that it has to be complicated. It has to be hard to be able to get everything you want. Not getting Neville is just one state. You could apply Neville here and assume that you already understand Neville perfectly, but that's usually not what people do.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

1/11/2018 6:01 pm  #4

Techniques such as visualising scripting etc do work. They are techniques to train the mind to think in a particular manner. Think of them as brain training exercises.

Individuals find what work for them and make progress. If u stay focused on forward movement u can use most LOA techniques to move you to the state of wishes fulfilled.

1/11/2018 6:03 pm  #5

Oasiscalm wrote:

Techniques such as visualising scripting etc do work. They are techniques to train the mind to think in a particular manner. Think of them as brain training exercises.

Individuals find what work for them and make progress. If u stay focused on forward movement u can use most LOA techniques to move you to the state of wishes fulfilled.

But it's not the technique that work. It's a tool to move you to that state. You don't need the technique and the technique without feeling its reality is dead.
Β 

1/11/2018 6:04 pm  #6

Sanshi wrote:

Key points:

- Your feeling that something is true gives life to things
- You can teach yourself how this works by observing yourself doing it

These are good points

1/11/2018 6:37 pm  #7

Sanshi wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

But it's not the technique that work. It's a tool to move you to that state. You don't need the technique and the technique without feeling its reality is dead.
Β 

You dismiss techniques but state a further technique / exercise to do.

The techniques give momentum. Most people do not get from A to Z in one jump - hence the techniques. It is a process for everyone and I say a technique works because if today I don't believe something and after a month of visualising or affirming - I move my belief system and start to see evidence in my growing belief - then it's worked.

By definition law of attraction is about "attraction" it's about the conditions you attract to youself and how to use your mental ability to change those conditions. And that starts with taking steps to effort change. Sometimes even just the desire for change can open doors - and the use of techniques even at a low belief/feeling can effect change and one can continue to build on that.

Affirmations, autosuggestion, visualisation they all plant seeds and through repetition you start to see an effect. You just need to start with the faith of a mustard seed.

I'm nit picking because everyone's journey is different. The thing one person needs to turn on the switch is different. And techniques do this. I agree whatever technique you use - you have to be focusing on the wanted to gain.

Does everyone need techniques? No.

But for those that do need something to get them started techniques can be the golden key.

1/11/2018 6:57 pm  #8

Oasiscalm wrote:

You dismiss techniques but state a further technique / exercise to do.

The techniques give momentum. Most people do not get from A to Z in one jump - hence the techniques. It is a process for everyone and I say a technique works because if today I don't believe something and after a month of visualising or affirming - I move my belief system and start to see evidence in my growing belief - then it's worked.

By definition law of attraction is about "attraction" it's about the conditions you attract to youself and how to use your mental ability to change those conditions. And that starts with taking steps to effort change. Sometimes even just the desire for change can open doors - and the use of techniques even at a low belief/feeling can effect change and one can continue to build on that.

Affirmations, autosuggestion, visualisation they all plant seeds and through repetition you start to see an effect. You just need to start with the faith of a mustard seed.

I'm nit picking because everyone's journey is different. The thing one person needs to turn on the switch is different. And techniques do this. I agree whatever technique you use - you have to be focusing on the wanted to gain.

Does everyone need techniques? No.

But for those that do need something to get them started techniques can be the golden key.

It's an observation exercise. I don't think that analogy fits. This exercise is to discover the principle behind the technique. That's the difference between applying math you understand or learning a scheme by heart that doesn't fit anymore if something only changes a little bit.

I don't say that you shouldn't use techniques. I just say that the technique itself is not the key. Maybe I put it not as clearly as I could have, because for me it's so obvious. I just see people that visualise for months and still ask the same questions. They haven't moved a bit. It's not like you need to visualise a certain scene 30 times and then it happens. You say that it moved your belief system and that's the key. But how you do that doesn't matter. I was just saying that when it works for some people and it doesn't work for others, it can't be the master key. It has to be a principle working behind it. What I wanted to say with it was if scripting works for you, great, go for it. But I see so many people selling their technique as THE truth and a technique is never the truth. It's always what the technique does to your consciousness.

I am not talking about law of attraction here. Didn't use the term once. I don't believe in law of attraction anymore. I don't believe in attraction and I don't believe in anything mental. Thoughts don't become things.

What I wanted to stress with that post was the core principle at work. When you understand that, you can come up with your own techniques that work for you specifically. I also have my "techniques" even when I wouldn't ever call them so. But I can always tell, if that "technique" is working or if I waste my time, because I know the core principle. If someone has ALWAYS success with a certain technique, that's great. But what I see is something completely different. I see people struggling, asking if they do the techinque right and how often they should do it and so on. There is no understanding behind it.

1/12/2018 6:24 am  #9

So what I have do ,if I want my desire job? When I dont have to do visualisation etc (even thought Neville says about imagination) , so how I have just  feel that I already have my job? I must wake up with feel that I already have a desire job and nothing else?

Last edited by Laura1234 (1/12/2018 6:33 am)

1/12/2018 7:25 am  #10

Laura1234 wrote:

So what I have do ,if I want my desire job? When I dont have to do visualisation etc (even thought Neville says about imagination) , so how I have just feel that I already have my job? I must wake up with feel that I already have a desire job and nothing else?

When Neville talks about imagination, it's not the same thing as visualisation. For me, visualisation is something forced. "I will sit down now and visualise for 20 minutes what I want!!". That's not what Neville talks about. For him, everything is imagination. You see a person and you make something up about that person - imagination. You think about how your day tomorrow will be - imagination. You give meaning to something someone said - imagination. If you did the exercise here, you would notice something. You would notice that you have been doing what Neville teaches all your life. And that you "visualise" naturally all day every day. But it's not a 20 minute story you make up, but it's a short scene that implies something. Example: When I manifested my England trip, they told me the bus was full and 4 people were on the waiting list. When I came home, I imagined missing at university for a week and thought "no, I can't do that". I didn't understand Neville back then, it came completely natural. This imaginal act was coming from the end. If you know you can't go on a trip, you don't think about if you can affort being away for a week or not. It comes from a state of consciousness of having the choice between going or not going. But I didn't sit down and used my reasoning to make up a scene that implied that it was done. I was in the consciousness of going and the scene came naturally. End of the story was that 4 people had to stay home and the ones on the waiting list weren't even an issue anymore - I don't know what happened to them.

Board footera