Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2018 9:39 am  #1

Sanshi's basic series 2: The real cause

Part 1: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=7738

Here is what trips all of you up, without exception: The belief in secondary causes.

We already explored in the first part that you are God and the only creative power in this universe. There is nothing else that creates, so there cannot be any other cause besides your consciousness. But we turn things into causes all the time without realizing it.

I gained weight because I ate too much.
I am tired because I didn't sleep enough.
I acted that way because of what they said.
I think it will happen that way because that's how it was in the past.
I have to get a degree because that's what I need to get the job I want.
I have to work because I need money.
I need money because I have to buy food.
I have to buy food because they won't give it to me for free.
They won't give it to me for free, because they rarely did that in the past.
I feel better because I took that pill.

Makes all sense, right? Because you and I and all of us are trained in finding and believing in secondary causes. More accurately, it would look like this:

I gained weight because I imagined that eating too much would make me gain weight. I ate too much, so what I imagined came to pass.
I imagined that I need a certain amount of sleeping hours to feel good. I didn't get that amount, so what I imagined came to pass.
What they said led me to imagining meaning into what they said and that let me act.
I imagine that it will always happen this way, so it will happen this way again.
I imagine that they won't hire me without a degree, so I use the degree as an excuse to be able to believe that they will hire me.
I imagine that in order to buy food I need money and therefore that's how it is in my life.
I imagine that nobody will give me my food for free, so I use money as a tool to be able to believe that I can have food.
I imagine that they won't give it to me for free, so that's my experience.
I imagined that this pill would help me, so it did.

You got the point. It's all made up by us. Everything that happens in our lives is rooted in our belief system. There is not one outside cause. It's all within. Every time you give credit to something other than your imagination, you give power away. I see that all the time here. People blame how bad it was in the end, what they said, the new girlfriend, their character as causes that they aren't back yet or won't come back ever. All that are outside causes. But the truth is that what creates your experience is what you imagine "how bad it ended" means, what you imagine "what they said" means, what you imagine "them having another girl" means, what you imagine about how he would act in a certain situation. The power is within you and only within you. It's that simple.

Short exercise:
Notice that all my examples of secondary causes contain the word "because". Observe how you use the word because and what you give credit for what happens. Realize every time you catch yourself that what you blame to be the cause isn't the cause, because you are the cause.

Key points:

- there is only one cause: your consciousness
- every time you accept something outside as a cause, you give your power away

Last edited by Sanshi (1/10/2018 12:51 pm)

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/07/2018 2:16 pm  #2

Re: Sanshi's basic series 2: The real cause

So many of these becauses are someone elses creation passed down and accepted:-(

I've gotten to a point where  i challenge everything.  These becauses are going away lol

The Universe is your playground.

1/07/2018 3:31 pm  #3

So when somebody take exercise, because he/she want a strong body ,so this  person can have a strong body without exercise ,because exercise just give a feeling that we will have a desire body ? Can somebody just sit down and feel that he/she have a desire body and they dont have do nothing physically? Or what if somebody eat healthy .Is this just a beliefs too, that healthy food give us a healthy body? Can we smoke,drink alcohol etc ,but when we will have a belief that these things dont destroy us, so they dont will destroy us?Because I know people who dont have a healthy lifestyle and they are health.and I know people who have a good lifestyle and they arent healthy

1/07/2018 4:08 pm  #4

Avaelle wrote:

So many of these becauses are someone elses creation passed down and accepted:-(

I've gotten to a point where i challenge everything. These becauses are going away lol

You just made others causes. ;P In the end, we taught that stuff to ourselves. But isn't it fun to completely forget who we are to be able to rediscover it?

Laura1234 wrote:

So when somebody take exercise, because he/she want a strong body ,so this person can have a strong body without exercise ,because exercise just give a feeling that we will have a desire body ? Can somebody just sit down and feel that he/she have a desire body and they dont have do nothing physically? Or what if somebody eat healthy .Is this just a beliefs too, that healthy food give us a healthy body? Can we smoke,drink alcohol etc ,but when we will have a belief that these things dont destroy us, so they dont will destroy us?Because I know people who dont have a healthy lifestyle and they are health.and I know people who have a good lifestyle and they arent healthy

Exactly. It's just a matter of really dropping that belief. Don't stop working out and eating healthy before you fully believe that this is just a secondary cause and you can simply assume something else. But when you know, absolutely know that you don't have to eat healthy to be healthy, you can drop all that. Or you can just assume that you are healthy and you will act on it according to your beliefs - be it through eating healthy or eating other stuff or not eating at all.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/07/2018 4:42 pm  #5

Sanshi wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I've gotten to a point where i challenge everything. These becauses are going away lol

You just made others causes. ;P In the end, we taught that stuff to ourselves. But isn't it fun to completely forget who we are to be able to rediscover it?

Laura1234 wrote:

So when somebody take exercise, because he/she want a strong body ,so this person can have a strong body without exercise ,because exercise just give a feeling that we will have a desire body ? Can somebody just sit down and feel that he/she have a desire body and they dont have do nothing physically? Or what if somebody eat healthy .Is this just a beliefs too, that healthy food give us a healthy body? Can we smoke,drink alcohol etc ,but when we will have a belief that these things dont destroy us, so they dont will destroy us?Because I know people who dont have a healthy lifestyle and they are health.and I know people who have a good lifestyle and they arent healthy

Exactly. It's just a matter of really dropping that belief. Don't stop working out and eating healthy before you fully believe that this is just a secondary cause and you can simply assume something else. But when you know, absolutely know that you don't have to eat healthy to be healthy, you can drop all that. Or you can just assume that you are healthy and you will act on it according to your beliefs - be it through eating healthy or eating other stuff or not eating at all.

Lol yes it is. I enjoy it

The Universe is your playground.

2/19/2018 6:50 pm  #6

I can see a lot of how my improvement with him was created by me. He has been acting out a lot of my dominant thoughts. And that third persons role means nothing to me, she has nothing to do with my creation at hand. In fact, I have the sense that he and I will reflect what I feel inside very soon. In my world, he and I are together.

Board footera