Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2018 11:32 am  #11

Re: Sanshi's basic series 1: You are God

Laura1234 wrote:

Sanshi, when we are a God and immortal , so what do you think about a death? when somebody die so where this person is? A death is just illusion too and we still live in another parallel reality and we dont know that we are a die? or what ?

Why is that important in order for you to create your life with that information? Everything I would say as answer to that question would be pure speculation.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/09/2018 12:10 pm  #12

Sanshi wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

Sanshi, when we are a God and immortal , so what do you think about a death? when somebody die so where this person is? A death is just illusion too and we still live in another parallel reality and we dont know that we are a die? or what ?

Why is that important in order for you to create your life with that information? Everything I would say as answer to that question would be pure speculation.

Β 
Im  just interest this question where we will after die, since  I stopped believed on heaven or hell..

1/09/2018 12:25 pm  #13

Laura1234 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

Β 
Im just interest this question where we will after die, since I stopped believed on heaven or hell..

My personal opinion is that we just give up our identification with who we are now. I often think about it like a dreams. You wake up, you stop identifiying with your dream character and realise that it was only a dream. And you see that the whole world and all the characters in it were dreamt up by you.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/19/2018 6:39 pm  #14

It’s funny because I came to realize this on my own. I realized everyone is too busy looking for an outside source instead of looking within themselves for answers. Now I noticed whenever someone quotes Neville, I can always understand the law much better. Everything he says correlated with my inner belief.

Board footera