Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2018 12:17 pm  #1

Sanshi's basic series 1: You are God

I decided to start a little series about the basics of the Law with the most important things to practice and understand in order to make this work for you consistently. Combining it with other teachings is taking power away from it, so I would suggest - if you decide to stick to what I have to say and practice it - that you drop everything else that you have learned so far. Most of it isn't serving you and won't bring you where you want to be.

This is much deeper than most of the "just be happy" teachings. If you aren't interested in learning who you are, getting rid of baggage in all areas of your life and leaving behind the way of living you are familiar with, this might not be for you. This isn't about just a little change here and there, this is about aย  radical change of who you are. If that's something that appeals to you, read on.

One of the most important realizations you can have is that this law isn't about stuff. It's not about becoming a millionaire and getting an ex back. It's about becoming the person you want to be without needing any confirmation on the outside for it. Everything that comes after that is just the result of your change. If you make it about the stuff and not about the change, you will most likely fail in the long-run. But to be able to make it about the shift within you, you have to completely change what you think about the world and how you see it. To make that shift, your first realization should be the following:

I AM God.

Your consciousness is God. With your consciousness you are shaping the world all the time. Everythingย  originated from consciousness. There is no other cause but consciousness. You are the reason for everythingย  that exists and happens every single day. As long as you don't accept that as your truth, your power will be limited, because you see other forces that can shape the world and interfere with what you want to create.

Many people don't like to use the word God in this regards for different reasons. Either they are religious and they feel uncomfortable using this term, because they don't want to claim so much power for themselves -ย  they want to believe in an outside power (btw..the God the Bible is talking about IS your consciousness, you just didn't see that yet). Or they connect all sorts of concepts with that word and therefore don't want to use it. I've been there and felt both ways. I used the term universe for a long time and it wasn't serving me at all. I would suggest you drop that term. It made me feel small and seperate. I had to ask an universe outside of me, had to hope that it had received my request and then I had to wait for it. Nothing of that is accurate. You don't have to ask for something, because the world is always a perfect reflection of who you are - no asking in that. You don't get what you want, you get what you are. There is no receiving in a reflection either and what are you waiting for? It's only about changing yourself. Everytime you give something outside of you power, you obviously lose power. You can't be the genius manifestor you truly are, if you can't accept that you are God, period. You will always find excuses as long as you don't accept full responsibilty.

There is no "but I didn't create their cancer/a war/this particular situation I haven't thought about". Yes you did. Just because you don't see how you did it, just because you don't understand how it works doesn't mean you didn't do it. Accepting everything as your creation without judgment is the fist step to mastery in my opinion. It may be that you aren't ready to claim yourself being God yet, that you want to give things outside of you credit for what happens. That's okay. Just be aware that a victim never has full power over creation.

Short exercise:
Close your eyes and go into a meditative state. Feel into being God. Stop feeling seperate. Realize that everything around is your creation and that there is nothing else that creates, that you are greater than your creation.
Do that as often as you want in a day for a few seconds or minutes and for as long as it needs for you to really stay strong in the knowing that you are God.

Nailing this is the first step to mastery.

Key points:

- give up the **** that doesn't work
- realize that this is a spiritual law and not about stuff
- assume the state of being God and take responsibility for your creation

Part 2: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=7740
Part 3: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=7745
Part 4: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=7753

Last edited by Sanshi (1/10/2018 1:49 pm)

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/06/2018 6:37 pm  #2

Re: Sanshi's basic series 1: You are God

Sanshi thanks so much for this. It'll be invaluable as I think a lot of people struggle to get back to basics with Neville.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/06/2018 10:49 pm  #3

I love the give up ****. Lol

The Universe is your playground.

1/07/2018 4:35 am  #4

This is greattt! I really like Neville's teachings but I wished somebody made it simpler!

I will do this

1/07/2018 9:45 am  #5

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Sanshi thanks so much for this. It'll be invaluable as I think a lot of people struggle to get back to basics with Neville.

You are welcome. It's not only Neville, it's how life works.

Avaelle wrote:

Lol.. I am more serious about that than it sounds. I think it makes the difference between sometimes success and groundbreaking success. Found no more diplomatic way to put this.

DMR wrote:

This is greattt! I really like Neville's teachings but I wished somebody made it simpler!

I will do this

It's not hard. What makes it hard that we try to integrate it into all the other stuff that doesn't work. That makes it confusing and impossible to fully grasp.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/07/2018 1:49 pm  #6

Sanshi wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

You are welcome. It's not only Neville, it's how life works.

Avaelle wrote:

Lol.. I am more serious about that than it sounds. I think it makes the difference between sometimes success and groundbreaking success. Found no more diplomatic way to put this.

DMR wrote:

I will do this

It's not hard. What makes it hard that we try to integrate it into all the other stuff that doesn't work. That makes it confusing and impossible to fully grasp.

ย 
I think it does. I gave up a lot of things that i was doing months ago.

The Universe is your playground.

1/08/2018 1:21 pm  #7

Thank you Sanshi, this is great!!!ย 

1/08/2018 5:49 pm  #8

Brilliant isn't it?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/09/2018 3:14 am  #9

Thanks so much for doing this basic series The way you describe things helps me a lot to deepen my understanding of the law.
ย 

Last edited by Lucky (1/09/2018 3:16 am)

ย  "A change of feeling is a change of destiny"

1/09/2018 8:15 am  #10

Sanshi, when we are  a God and immortal , so what do you think about a death? when somebody die so where  this person is? A death is just illusion too and we still live in another parallel reality and we dont know that we are a die? or what ?

Board footera