Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2018 6:24 pm  #1

Free will? Lol! Not in my world

I am not much into sharing success stories at all anymore and I would flood the forum, if I did. But what happened a few days ago is worth sharing.

Every year on Christmas, there is a guy coming to our house. It's a different one every year (at least so far), they are just doing their job and bringing a friend to us. Three years ago, I gave the guy some Christmas cookies. He declined saying he was vegan. I told him that the cookies were vegan and he took them happily. I thought he was likable although we didn't talk. But I had a bf at that time, so that was it.
Three years later.. I hadn't seen him since then. It was the day I knew one of the guys would come. I thought about him around an hour ago, thought it would be nice to see him again and guess who enters the room? I am not sure, if I had recognized him, but he did recognize me and without much thinking about it, he asked me if I wanted to join a certain event two days from that day. I wasn't interested in the event, but of course I told him that I was interested. He said I would find it in a certain Facebook group and then he already had to go. I knew he would come again a few hours later. I looked into the Facebook group and found the post, but thought that I would prefer to have his contact information so that I hadn't go there on my own (and I was interested in contact with him and not in the event anyway). So, I used the time to imagine him giving me his number. I decided that I would lie a little bit to him and tell him that I couldn't find the post. well, you know..girls and computers.... (don't have to tell everybody that I am a programmer, right?). I made up a situation in my mind that he hadn't time to show me the post, so he asked me for my number. The story was very believable to me and I wasn't worried at all that it wouldn't work out. I didn't get his number...but he told me his Facebook user name and I could add him on FB Messenger. That was manifestation #2. Next one: Still two days to go to the event and I still hadn't talked to him more than a few words. I knew nothing about him - absolutely nothing. I started to make up stories about him. I thought: he recognized me within seconds and his invitation came very quickly too. He has remembered me. He knew I was living there and planned to ask me to go to that event even before he saw me, that's why he was so quick with asking. Of course that was all made up, but I liked the story, so I kept telling it to myself and it was easy to believe. I assumed that he was attracted to me. I decided that I would meet him the day before the event, because I really was a little nervous about not knowing him at all and not knowing all the other people there. So I thought I would feel more comfortable, if I had at least one little interaction with him before without my mother standing besides me (what had always been the case to that point). The other thing I decided would happen was that we would spend some time together after the event. The event was on the 28th, I made the decision that we would see us before on the 27th. So it had to happen that day. We exchanged a few lines on the messenger..nothing personal, just stuff about the event and what to bring and if it's okay that I join and so on. My mother is living in a different town than I and I am at her house over Christmas, so I asked him where I could find a certain product, because I didn't know where I could get it. He didn't know it either. Our conversation ended. 4pm passed and I noticed that I had no invitation or anything from him yet for that evening. I decided that I would stick to what I wanted. I would see him that day - period! At around 11pm, I got a text. He asked me, if he should bring me the product I asked for earlier. I was confused as hell, because he told me he was in the supermarket and found it there...but the shops except gas stations and restaurants have to close at 10pm here by law. There was no way that the shop could be open. He even sent me a picture of the product in the shop, asked me which kind of the product I needed and how many. So there is really no way he could have gotten it from a friend or anywhere else. I asked him later where he got it, he didn't reply. It's a big miracle for me. But back to the story. He asked me, if he could bring it that night!! He ringed at the door before 12pm, so my manifestation was in time. He hugged me, refused to take my money for the stuff, asked if he should pick me up the next day and went his way. While I was still amazed about that manifestation, the next one already followed. Maybe 10 minutes later, he texted me asking if I wanted to come over to watch a movie the next day after the event. BAM!
The next day, I made stuff about the event up..mostly not in my favor, but it still manifested the way I imagined it (aka FELT it would happen), so it's still worth mentioning. I imagined sitting in a corner not talking to anyone, I imagined that he wouldn't talk to me, because there were other people he knew and it totally happened exactly that way. We didn't speak a word all evening. But I wasn't so interested in the event anyway. I was interested in the part after the event. I imagined us cuddling and kissing while watching the movie. It wasn't that I was seriously interested in him, because I didn't know him at all and I am living 3 hours away from him. But I thought it would be nice. I had NO evidence whatsoever that he even liked me. I had no idea if he was shy or if he had a girlfriend - there were more things that were speaking against that happening than for it..but I didn't care for that. I didn't spend a thought on it. After the event, we talked for hours. After a while, we cuddled and he kissed me!
That are a lot of specific manifestations with a specific person within just two days!

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/01/2018 8:48 pm  #2

Re: Free will? Lol! Not in my world

I loved reading this! Congrats!

1/01/2018 9:52 pm  #3

Impressive! Congrats

1/02/2018 5:19 pm  #4

Congrats!

Board footera