Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/22/2017 5:58 am  #11

Re: Successful manifestation

Stone88 wrote:

Hi sanshi, my bad I'm new to this forum and Loa in general, so still getting my head around it. But yeah didn't realise you had that much time on your hands to read that many posts to know the "different vibes".But I guess if you're on this forum you must be pretty "desperate" too.

Lol...you have to have lots of time to add the last sentence after hours. Sorry to disappoint you, but I am far from being pretty desperate. ;) I don't care for success stories normally. I just commented on it, because I knew that people would believe it and it would put them down even more, if they would find out that its fake (wasn't only to me obvious). And I see almost nobody besides me around atm who has a clue how LoA works - call me arrogant, I don't care. But I am glad that you don't need my help, so I can save some time to read - but surely not on this forum..lol. Good luck.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/22/2017 7:24 am  #12

Again clearly I didn't make myself clear in my last post. So let me be little bit more direct- I don't need your comments and I certainly don't need someone as arragont as you to read my posts. I certainly dont need your "help" so you can get that right our of your head. You're not the only one that can manifest! So get over yourself. And your pretty pathetic to even respond on someone else's post with comments like that. These are my experiences not yours. As mentioned in my last post I've manifested communication, which is not fake btw, and now working on the next stages to achieve my next goals. In future keep your assumptions to yourself and keep at your own posts. So irrelevant!

Last edited by Stone88 (12/22/2017 7:41 am)

12/29/2017 9:08 am  #13

Hiya Stone88! I thought your scripting exercise was beautifully written and very similar to one I wrote. I don't see how it's "coming from a place of desperation" as one person commented. It's how you imagine your love returning to you... the perfect scenario... filled with lots of details that awaken all of the senses! Did it make you feel good to write it (mine always do)? That's the most important thing! Next I would suggest just scripting about a nice date with your love, or even hanging out at home watching TV (instead of another reunion scenario). Scripting helps you to raise your vibration and puts you in a positive frame of mind. It helps me tons when I;m feeling a bit "off" or a negative thought pops into my brain and takes hold for a bit (let's face it, we are human after all!).

By the way, while I am a newb on this forum (posting that is), I am not new to LOA and have attracted many things into my life, sometimes simply by adopting a positive outlook! It can work wonders!Β 

12/29/2017 9:19 am  #14

I don't want to come off as rude or blunt but you give off a negative vibration. Everyone is using the Law whether they know it or not. Saying that "nobody but myself" (which is quite self-absorbed to say) knows how LOA works is incorrect. EVERYONE uses the Law of Attraction to attract EVERYTHING in their lives 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so everyone knows how the law works because WE ARE the law. No need to put someone down just because they posted something half-script, half-manifestation. If anything, you could've just congratulated them on their manifestation, and if you had doubts of it being an actual manifestation and more of a script, then you politely tell them that it would look great in the scripting section of the forum due to their style of writing. You're trying to motivate people, not putting them down.

Sanshi wrote:

Stone88 wrote:

Hi sanshi, my bad I'm new to this forum and Loa in general, so still getting my head around it. But yeah didn't realise you had that much time on your hands to read that many posts to know the "different vibes".But I guess if you're on this forum you must be pretty "desperate" too.

Lol...you have to have lots of time to add the last sentence after hours. Sorry to disappoint you, but I am far from being pretty desperate. ;) I don't care for success stories normally. I just commented on it, because I knew that people would believe it and it would put them down even more, if they would find out that its fake (wasn't only to me obvious). And I see almost nobody besides me around atm who has a clue how LoA works - call me arrogant, I don't care. But I am glad that you don't need my help, so I can save some time to read - but surely not on this forum..lol. Good luck.

Β 

12/29/2017 10:02 am  #15

Thank you so much ginzette. I love scripting and felt so wonderful when I wrote that. I had just heard from him and wanted to continue to raise my vibrations, hence the half manifestation/ half  scripting and I wanted it to all flow without any pauses. If you know what I mean. You are absolutely right, I need to script more as I found this a very effective way to make myself feel like I've achieved my desire. Scripting really helps you focus on your feelings right to the smaller detail. I'm greatful for your support. Don't worry I didn't let the other persons comments effect me.  We are all in this together. Have a lovely day

12/29/2017 10:09 am  #16

Hi LOAlovers7777 thank you so much. I couldn't agree more. The law is everywhere and in everyone. To call other people "desperate" etc just shows how negative some people are. And if they are the only one that knows how the law works, then why are they on this forum....Although I was a little thrown back by the comment as I thought everyone here was meant to support each other on their individual journeys, I didn't let that persons comments effect me. Thank you so much for you support. Hope you have a lovely day

12/30/2017 6:43 am  #17

Sanshi wrote:

Shayne wrote:

Wait, was this manifestation or a scripting exercise?

I'll eat my hat if that is a real story. Think about it for a minute. This is not a success story of a person that worked on themself, became their best version and got their ex back. This is the script of a person that is desperate to get their person back and thinks when they post in the success story section and convince others, they can convince themself. I have read a lot of success stories here and they had a very different vibe. That's the vibe from the scripting section.

"Confidence is believing in yourself. Arrogance is telling others you're better than they are. Confidence inspires. Arrogance destroys."   - Simon Sinek

Reading posts like this makes my heart sink.
Was all the talk of desperation necessary? Was it even true? 

I hope you understand that knowledge is nothing without application. You may well have read and understood a lot of LOA text, but this doesn't place you in a position of judgement of others. That includes the members of this forum and other LOA teachers.

Please take a step back from arrogance and inject some humanity into your approach. If you want to help others, help them - don't judge and don't chastise. If they aren't learning or applying quick enough for you liking then move on and let them be.

Think how you ended up on this forum. What was your desire when you came here? Did you not script? Did you not do RS? Did you not visualise in hopes that he would return? Did you not have difficultly getting past your resistance? Did u pick up your first LOA text and manifest your ex back in record time?

Whatever way you spin it this forum is built on the premise of people trying to get their ex or a specific person back. If you want to empower members to do that - do it with love and compassion. Not arrogance and judgement.

I can tell you that I have read volumes and volumes of LOA text (and have seen you misquote some areas - but then I assume that we simply have different interpretations) and I still have periods of struggle. And every learnt teacher of LOA (old and new) I have read has talked of periods where they struggled or forgot to apply what they learnt.
LOA is not about reaching some Godly state of virtuosity.

12/30/2017 7:20 am  #18

Hi oasiscalm, couldn't agree more with the quote you mentioned (Simon's quote). It's positive and encouraging people like yourself that help motive and boost individuals vibrational energies. The law is everywhere and within everyone. I've had many experiences where I've manifested good things by focusing positively and unfortunately manifested negative things too when focusing negatively. I have also had a few psychic experiences- one being I had a vision of my ex in a hospital bed only to find out he was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks later. But i dont boost about any of that and belittle people because everyone has been given these abilities and its upto us how we use it. I've seen rude  comments made by this person on another post too. Everyone is on their own individual journeys. I joined this forum to keep me motivated and remain positive by people like yourself. I love reading other people's success stories and there methods as it keeps me lifted. Hope you have a lovely day.

Board footera