Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/21/2017 8:05 am  #1

Successful manifestation

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. I have a successful story to share about me what ive manifested. Heres my story:

It was just a normal morning. I got to work and had logged on to my pc. Going through all my emails and cracking on with the daily tasks. I had then got ready to go gym for about 11am like I always do. My friend had come over to my desk and we headed over to gym. On the way there we were planning our gym routine. After a 40 min workout we headed back to the changing rooms, showered and got ready. On the way back to the office I quickly grabbed a salad from Pret. Got back to my desk feeling good and refreshed and carried on with my work. I was listening to music on my phone as I was working. I heard my phone vibrate. I hadn't bothered to check it as I was in the middle of finishing off a particular task. After about 20 minutes I decided to take a break to speak with my work colleague. As she was talking I had a quick glance at my phone. It was a number I didn't recognise. I opened my WhatsApp to read it and it was my ex. He messaged saying "hi, Would it be okay to meet so we can have a chat?". I felt overwhelmed with excitement and a little nervous at the same time. I didn't responsed straightaway as I didn't know what to say. Few moments later he messaged again. This time saying, " I'm really sorry for everything and for letting you down and I really want to see you so we can talk. Are you free today if I come to London?". As i read his message I teared up a little and responded "yeah sure, what time will you get here for?". He said "7pm?". I replied "okay". He then responded "I'm leaving now, so I will see you soon. Where shall I meet you?". And I said "how about charring cross station?" He responded with "okay, see you soon". I didn't hear from him for about an hour as he was driving. In the mean time, I rushed to the toilet with my makeup back. Thankfully I had my contact lenses and did all my eye make up. I quickly popped out to boots and bought some new tights to wear with my heals. Come 6.30pm I was ready. He messaged Me saying he's just getting the district line all the way to embsnkment. I too got the district line and got off at embankment. As I went through the ticket booth my phone vibrated again. He was asking me "Where are you?". As I opened up my phone to respond, I saw him. In the same place where I first saw him on our first ever date. I walked up to him, with butterflies in my belly and my heart thumbing really fast. I started of with "hi". He looked and smiled and said "hello". We both didn't know if we should hug, so we started to walk instead. We walked up the pathway towards convent garden and Just making small talk. He asked shall we grab something to eat. We went to this Mexican place my sister recommended. There was a lot of good Spanish music playing in the back ground. As we sat (opposite each other) down I could feel him looking at me. I could tell he wanted to say 100 things but didn't know where to start. As we ordered our drinks and food, I could still see his eyes on me. He wasn't too bothered about the menu, he left it all to me lol. He then leant forward slightly and said he is so so sorry for how he's been. He's voice slightly trembled as he spoke and his eyes teared up. He slowly reached out for my hand and said He's missed me so much and then burst into tears, taking a deep breath. Still holding my hand he held it close to his chest and told me he loves me so much. At this point my eyes teared up and I had a whirlwind of emotions. Still not saying anything, I let him speak as I listened. He kept apologising over and over again. To the point he nearly lost his breath. At this point I got up and sat next to him to put my arm around him and he grabbed me with both arms and held me tightly with his head resting on my right shoulder. My heart was thumbing really fast. I suddenly felt an overwhelming feeling in my chest. We didn't say anything for a few minutes. Still holding on to Me, he whispered in my hear "I love you so much ", "I hate myself for hurting you and want to make things right. Please can we try this relationship again?". Again I didn't say anything and we were then interuppted by the waiter who had our drinks ready. I then went back to my seat and we both took a sip of our drinks. As I was talking about our drinks. I could again feel his eyes on Me. I looked up at him and his eyes were teary and this time he leant forward held both my hands. He took a deep breath and we both sat there in silence for a few minutes. He could tell I wanted to say something too but again I didn't know where to start. I then ask "how have you been?". He responded "okay, but would feel better if we could be together?" I looked up at him as he said this and again his eyes teared up. "I'm so sorry. I feel horrible for how things have been and for letting you down. I want to make all the wrongs right. I want to be with you, I love you so much, and I do want to grow old with you too." And as he said the last sentence my eyes watered. I took a deep breath and I was getting that overwhelming feeling in my chest again. But i still didnt say much trying to remain calm. At this point our starter had arrived. I commented on how tasty the starters were but he hardly ate. He got up and popped to the loo. As he returned, he came sat next me. I said you should try the starter, he said he will. He then held my hand and said "babe my answer?". I said I need to think about it as i needed time to understsnd and process everything. He agreed to that. As we had our food he asked if I'm free this weekend. I said I don't think I have anything planned. He said " okay, would you like to meet this weekend. I'll aim to come down to London for 1pm and we can spend the day together?". I said sure I will let you know. As we got up to leave and made our way to the station. He asked me how work is. I told him about the restructure and that I'd like to move jobs now. We got to the station, he started to stare at me again as I was talking. Then reached out for both of my hands. As I finished talking there was a few seconds of silence. I then said "okay well I need to go this way". He looked at me, still holding my hands said "he's really happy we met and looking forward to seeing me on the weekend". I smiled. He then reached his arms out and hugged me. On my way home he messaged a few times and continued to message me saying he's really excited to see me again on the weekend. After meeting up a few times I noticed he was putting in a lot of effort. He started to call me daily, message me good morning hun and good night every day. Arranging dates and restaurant for us. We are together again and He's arranged for me to meet his parents. I'm a little nervous about that but I'm so happy.  He's making so much effort and time for us.

12/21/2017 9:13 am  #2

Re: Successful manifestation

We have a scripting section here. I think it would be more appropriate to put your "story" there.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/21/2017 3:05 pm  #3

Wait, was this manifestation or a scripting exercise?

12/21/2017 4:06 pm  #4

Shayne wrote:

I'll eat my hat if that is a real story. Think about it for a minute. This is not a success story of a person that worked on themself, became their best version and got their ex back. This is the script of a person that is desperate to get their person back and thinks when they post in the success story section and convince others, they can convince themself. I have read a lot of success stories here and they had a very different vibe. That's the vibe from the scripting section.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/21/2017 4:29 pm  #5

Sanshi wrote:

Shayne wrote:

I'll eat my hat if that is a real story. Think about it for a minute. This is not a success story of a person that worked on themself, became their best version and got their ex back. This is the script of a person that is desperate to get their person back and thinks when they post in the success story section and convince others, they can convince themself. I have read a lot of success stories here and they had a very different vibe. That's the vibe from the scripting section.

Dang you’re better at spotting it than me lol

12/21/2017 6:15 pm  #6

Hi sanshi, my bad I'm new to this forum and Loa in general, so still getting my head around it. But yeah didn't realise  you had that much time on your hands to read that many posts to know the "different vibes".But I guess if you're on this forum you must be pretty "desperate" too.

Last edited by Stone88 (12/21/2017 8:50 pm)

12/21/2017 6:30 pm  #7

Stone88 wrote:

Hi sanshi, my bad I'm new to this forum and Loa in general, so still getting my head around it. But yeah didn't realise  you had that much time to read that many posts to know the "different vibes".

Was what you shared manifestation or a scripting exercise?

12/21/2017 8:25 pm  #8

Its a bit of both I guess. communication has started pretty much the way I stated above. The latter part is scripting and what i hope the end result to be.some people  might call it being "desperate" but I thought this forum was meant to be about Loa and helping each other send out positive vibes. Clearly ppl have a lot of time to assume and comment it's all lies before even asking.

Last edited by Stone88 (12/21/2017 8:49 pm)

12/21/2017 8:35 pm  #9

Stone88 wrote:

Its a bit of both I guess. communication has started pretty much the way I stated above. The latter part is scripting and what i hope the end result to be.

Ahh ok. Well, congrats for the manifestation!

12/21/2017 8:39 pm  #10

Thanks Shayne. I still have  along way to go but hoping the more I script and the more I better myself the more I will manifest quicker. And hope whatever you're trying to manifest happens soon for you. Have a nice day

Board footera