Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/20/2017 7:38 pm  #1

You are the most important person in your life :)

I just wanted to say, after feeling heartbroken for about two months because my person replaced me with someone else, after continuously creeping/stalking his social media, worrying about the replacement girl, over analyzing every detail, feeling sorry for myself, obsessing over getting him back and thinking to myself where did it all go wrong... I finally stopped

I found a true love for reading books.. I've always been a book reader when I was a kid and then stopped for some reason. In the past week I read three books and It gives me so much life and excitement. I just finished The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and it's such a such a beautiful little book (highly recommend!). I'm also starting a new gym routine and felt super good and strong after my workout today. I'm enjoying this time with family.Β 

For those of you struggling, please find something that gives you joy. I was stressed at first and couldn't focus for long but after practicing and reading more pages every night, I gained inner calmness. Try a new book, workout, bake a holiday recipe, reconnect with an old friend, LIVE YOUR LIFE. You are your own source of happiness. You deserve someone who treats you like the queen that you are.

This is a random post but just felt like sharing . Please feel free to message me if you ever need to talk to someone! I'm always happy to listen to anyone.

12/22/2017 4:08 pm  #2

Re: You are the most important person in your life :)

Thank you for your inspiration!
You are on the right path,keep going!! So much abubdance is coming towards you I felt this release in your words that you are fine no matter what! And that is the path to manifestation!!

12/23/2017 12:43 pm  #3

Re: You are the most important person in your life :)

Great Message, I understand how you feel because I had been feeling that sensation for a long time and since some months ago, I'm trying to recconect with myself.

Happy HolidaysΒ 

Last edited by Kavik (12/23/2017 12:44 pm)

Board footera