Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/16/2017 4:54 pm  #1

It works!

Hi everyone, some of you might know a little bit of my story from my previous posts here and the video I shared that Dan RadioStyle made about my story. I got in this journey trying to manifest back an ex who left with a 3rd party. I had some success manifesting certain things with him although he moved in with her and is still not around. During the process I learned a lot about myself and realized what I probably knew all a long - I can do better than him.

Anyway, I recently met a guy who started working at my office a few months ago. He caught my eye but we never spoke much. I went on vacation for a week and when I came back everyone in the office were moved around and he is now sitting in the desk right next to me. We slowly started talking although he's normally very and I get this feeling that he likes me. I even catch him looking at me when he thinks I don't know. He seems like a really nice guy and I started liking him more so I started doing some RS and visualizing techniques on him to see what happens.
Even though I hate dating apps my friend convinced me to get on one after having a hurtful meeting with my ex on a business trip. I was skeptic but I joined. I saw some guy from our office on the app and I joked around about it. The guy who sits next to me and I'm getting to know now asked what app it was. That night I came home and he showed up on the dating app! (he took his profile at the office so it was obvious he joined after I told him)Β  I thought it was funny and "swiped right" to match with him and apparently he did the same! we got to chatting and he gave me his number. Now he talks to me or messages me a lot at work every day and asks me all kinds of questions about myself and he texts me at nights too! I invited him to a dinner party I'm hosting and he happily accepted. What I'm saying is, keep your options open! you never know who the universe will deliver to you when you put yourself first! I'm having fun now flirting and getting to know a really nice new guy and I manifested it! don't get stuck on one person who may very well not be the best fit for you. There are so many wonderful possibilities out there and you can have everything you wish for!

Board footera